• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Seven Elements OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I've noticed that some of us have colors... what if we each take a color that corisponds with our powers, and uhhh... well, whenever a character talks, they talk in their kingdom;s color?
aylin is silvery-blue, then! epic idea o:

enemies to friends to possibly lovers if you're down with that. mmmm chaos
"why in Patria's name do I have to put up with this woman!" ~Mari
sun and moon dating??? blasphemy

I def wanna see how things go down irp, I'll make sure to push lin in mari's direction 👀

aylin is silvery-blue, then! epic idea o:

sun and moon dating??? blasphemy

I def wanna see how things go down irp, I'll make sure to push lin in mari's direction 👀
mmmm chaos. my FAVORITE. besides, who doesn't love literary foils also being love interests? also... they were roommates. of course, only if it makes sense, though.

mmmm chaos. my FAVORITE. besides, who doesn't love literary foils also being love interests? also... they were roommates. of course, only if it makes sense, though.
I mean, you're shoving to chaotic teen girls with opposing elemental powers and personalities into a confined space, what do you expect to happen?

I mean, you're shoving to chaotic teen girls with opposing elemental powers and personalities into a confined space, what do you expect to happen?
literalchaos. and either they fall for eachother or kill eachother.

okay i think laisha is gonna be the single pringle of the rp

Dang, I’ve sure missed a lot. Sorry guys, busy weekend.

ohh and lasiha is stuck with two boys. now that's chaos

we're just making plans. no one knows how things will actually play out though. :)

Hey, look, if you really want I can have Endo end up with… her name was Lasha right?

Also, I can probably only average about one post a day, but that’s because I have a life outside of RP’s, and on top of that I want my posts to be deep and thoughtful. Is that alright with you all? So, my first post will probably just be a recap of the whole first day as told through Endo’s perspective.

Also, I can probably only average about one post a day, but that’s because I have a life outside of RP’s, and on top of that I want my posts to be deep and thoughtful. Is that alright with you all? So, my first post will probably just be a recap of the whole first day as told through Endo’s perspective.
okay

Sorry guys, dinner calls. There is food to be eaten and I will not be roleplaying and eating. It doesn't normally go to plan. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back