• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Seven Elements OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
there are roomates. light,water and nature are roomates. fire,darkness and spirits. earth gits a dorm to themselves

... Should I modify my post to say Fern got the basic info and went to move in or just wait and do that in the next post?

ooooooohhh imkinda confused. well, mari's chosen probably the smallest room, or they chose one at random, they were here first. maybe... they meet after orientation?

I've noticed that some of us have colors... what if we each take a color that corisponds with our powers, and uhhh... well, whenever a character talks, they talk in their kingdom;s color?

Hmm... I guess Fern could take the room in the middle, ever the mediator 😆

aylin would take whichever room had the biggest window she could sneak out of, lmao. its gonna be real... fun for her, keeping her secret 😂

aylin would take whichever room had the biggest window she could sneak out of, lmao. its gonna be real... fun for her, keeping her secret 😂
Well, since everyone has reasons to want a large window, why don't we say all the rooms in this dorm have large windows?

soooo... for one on one rps, should we make another way to backchannel though? so we don't use up the space for the "everyone is involved" ones so people can have their individual shenanigans?

Like different threads for specific small interactions so as not to bury messages in the main thread?
yeah, something along the lines of that. they would be made and linked here.... probably the system would be like... say mari and fern are doing a thing. than the thread would be the "mari and fern" thead. and then, mari, fern, and lin do a thing. "mari fern and lin thread". than, mari and fern do another thing. that would be the same, first thread. you get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back