• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Fae was in a whirlwind for the rest of the day but she couldn’t be happier. The wedding was perfect and she loved every second of it. When they got home she smiled at the name. “It does.” She murmurd and bells him to get the dress off. She lays beside him when they were done and lays her head on his chest. She realxes and holds onto him gently. “I love you.”

He smiled watching her happily and tucked her hair behind her ear gently. “I love you too my beautiful wife.” He murmured closing his eyes and holding her tightly and starting to drift off to sleep.

He slept through to the morning and rolled over smiling at Fae laying next to him, gently carressing her cheek and kissed her head happily as he got up to go sort himself out in the bathroom, running a hand through his hair. He was finally starting to relax and he was hoping this holiday would get them both back to fully rested and back to normal

Fae turns over and slowly wakes up. She groans softly and stretches, glancing over at him when he comes out of the bathroom. She smiles and watches him happily. “Morning handsome.” She murmurs softly and reaches for him.

He smiled and pulled her in close, puling her out of bed, "I called a taxi, they'll be here in about half an hour... The flight's gonna be about 8 hours so we'll get some rest on it then we gotta stay up all day til night when we get there." He murmured and kissed her softly.

Fae giggles when he pulls her out of bed and wraps her legs around him. She lays her head on his shoulder and nods a little as she listens to him. “Take a shower with me?” She asks and kisses his neck softly.

He smiled and stumbled back a bit, setting her down quickly, "Careful, send us both to the ground... No, Idefinitely don't wanna shower with my gorgeous wife." He chuckled and kissed her softly, taking her to the bathroom

Fae bites her lip softly. “Sorry.” She murmurs and follows him into the bathroom. She turns on the shower and waits for it to warm up before getting in.

He showered with her and got ready, getting to the airport and letting all of it just kind of brush past him with not much awareness until they finally boarded the plane and he went to sit down with her once their luggage was all sorted, sitting back and looking over at her, "What you thinking about?" He asked watching her look around

Fae looks at him and shakes her head. “I’ve just never been on a plane.” She murmurd and holds his hand gently. “How are you feeling though?” She asks and rubs his hand softly.

He nodded and watched her some, "You've never told me that." He chuckled and held her close, "It gets bumpy but it's fine." He assured her quietly, looking up at the ceiling and shrugged some, "I'm not too bad, I reckon the longer we get to take time for just us the better it's gonna be." He murmured, "You more than anyone deserves a holiday to just rest and relax." He murmured

Fae smiles a little and watches him. “I think you’re the one that deserved a vacation. You’ve been through a lot.” She murmurd and caresses his cheek. “Get some rest while you can. I don’t want you overdoing it.” She murmurd siftly.

He gave her a little salute and leaned back, managing to get to sleep before the plane even left the runway, not waking up til about halfway through the flight and looked around, a lot of people were having some lunch but just looking at the food was making him feel nauseous and he sat forward a little, rubbing at his face, turning to see if Fae was awake but no such luck, getting up and starting to make his way down the aisle to the restroom but things started getting blurry and out of nowhere there were black spots in his vision and he collapsed, accidentally smacking some guy on the head as he fell.

Fae wakes up from some commotion and sits up quickly. She didn’t like hearing that on a plane. She soon sees a stwerdress come up and tell her that the man she was with had passed out. She quickly gets up and rushes to wear they were checking on him. “Norman?” She starts shaking and leans down beside him.

He was hardly breathing and still unconscious but they were just going to ask for a medical professional if there was one on board while he'd broken out in a sweat all over

Fae shakes and holds onto his hand, starting to tear up. “Please Norman wake up. You’re gonna be okay.” She murmurs. She knew they’d land soon if they couldn’t find one on board and she only hoped it would’ve be to late. She starts crying and holds hand to her chest. “Please don’t leave me.” She whispers.

They did manage to find that a doctor was on board and as luck would have it a cardiologist who came over to see if he could help, getting to Norman and asking Fae all the normal questions as he checked him over, helping to move him to the back, getting an AED on him just in case, staying back there and keeping an eye on him, keeping him stable the rest of the flight but he still hadn't woken up and by the time they finally landed in London he really was in a bad way

Fae gets off the flight first with Norman, an ambulance already waiting for them. She gets on with him and bites her bottom lip, so scared. He wasn’t doing good at all.

He finally was starting to wake up a little on the ambulance ride and looked over at her confused, the last thing he remembered was falling asleep on the plane so now he was hugely disoriented, trying to sit up but the medic pushed him back down and he just lay back staring at Fae and worrying, feeling like his heart was trying to break out of his chest, feeling it pounding against his ribs and just groaned a bit in pain, trying to grip at her hand with no strength in it at all

Fae frowns and moves some hair out of his face. “Sh baby relax.” She murmurs. When they get to the hospital, she’s lead to a waiting room and sighs softly. She curls up on a chair and just starts baling.

He began panicking once he couldn't see her anymore but they soon got him sedated again and from there he wasn't waking up until the next morning and he looked around confused and worried until he saw Fae sitting there asleep in her chair, trying to sit up carefully and groaned some, nothaving the strength in him

Fae wakes up when she hears him. She had barely slept and had just fallen back asleep so she wasn’t in a deep sleep yet. She looks over at him and sits up quickly. “Baby?” She holds his hand and kisses his cheek.

He frowned watching her looking up at her, "Hey... What the hell happened? I remember falling asleep on the plane.... and that's about it." He mumbled, giving her hand a squeeze and watching her carefully while he listened to the monitor telling them that he seemed stable and normal now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back