• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

Fae nods a little and holds his hand. She leans back a little and lets herself calm down before she calls Jeff. She curls up in the seat and keeps an eye on Norman. She couldn't believe after all this she was gonna lose him again.

He was still watching her some, slipping in and out of consciousness the whole time she was on the phone, eventually waking up with a tiny bit of energy and even then just watched her now that she'd hung up. "My chest is sore." He mumbled frowning.

Fae hangs up the phone and goes to answer him, but suddenly covers her mouth and runs out of the room. She only made it halfway to the bathroom before getting sick in the middle of the hallway and holds onto the wall. She wipes her mouth and sees a nurse rushing over. "I'm okay." She assures her and happily takes the water the nurse handed her.

Norman frowned trying to sit up but thought better of it and just lay there waiting for her to come back eventually seeing a nurse bringing her in with a bucket and some water. “You... okay?” He mumbled reaching for her hand

Fae nods a little and takes his hand gently. "Told you I had been nauses. Guess it just finally caught up with me. Probably just something I ate." SHe mutters and sits on the edge of the bed. She sighs softly and rubs his hand softly. "I don't wanna lose you." She whimpers.

He frowned watching her carefully for a minute. “Pregnant?” He asked her quietly and shut his eyes tight against a rippling pain across his chest for a moment.

Fae looks at him and shakes her head. She hadn't even thought of that option. "I...I don't know. I guess its possible." She frowns. She didn't want to be, not if she was gonna lose him.

“Why.... am I.... here?” He grunted a bit and lay back again catching his breath just gripping her hand and running out of energy already

He just nodded and held her hand tightly. “Love you.” He slurred a bit before falling asleep and stayed looking uncomfortable the whole time

Fae tears up and quickly wipe her eyes. "I love you too." She murmurs and looks up at the ceiling. She sighs softly and curls up, silently crying.

The next time he woke up there was jeff in the room and Fae and he was feeling a little better. “Morning... I think?” He mhm led reaching for her hand.

Fae looks over at him and nods. "Yeah, it is." She murmurs and holds his hand gently. She sits on the edge of the bed and rubs his knuckles softly. She hadn't even slept last night and it was pretty obvious.

He leaned back looking over at jeff and frowned some. “I blame you.... you said... you’re gonna... gonna have... a good... holiday.” He smiled but he was struggling to breathe again and just gripped at faes hand tightly.

Fae frowns nad hits the call button for a nurse. She holds his hand tightly and whimpers softly. She didn't want to lose him like this. She couldn't.

Norman looked up at her and gripped her hand tight as he could as the pain intensified again. “I feel funny.” He slurred to her.

He grunted some looking at the nurse while she checked him over. “I can’t breathe.” He grunted again starting to feel lightheaded from the lack of oxygen.

He was still awake while they had more staff come in to help him but he felt like he was suffocating and he could only stare at the ceiling while they worked around him, his heart starting to go into overdrive with the lack of oxygen and he finally passed out, his heart giving out again before they could get anything under control, the doors to the room opening briefly while they took a crash cart inside, allowing Fae a glimpse of them trying hard to restart his heart again.

Fae looks into the room and sees how bad it is. She couldnt help it as she started bawling and buries her face in her hand. This was it, she just knew it. There was no way he was coming back from this one. She grips at her hair as she sobs and shakes.

Fae buries her face in his chest and holds onto him tightly. She hears someone come out of the room and looks up at the doctor. She stays quiet, not really ready to hear it and dreading the words sh was sure were about to come out of his mouth. She slowly stands up and looks at him, tears still running down her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back