• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

He frowned glancing up at her. “I’m pretty sure that’s none of your business.” He muttered. He usually wouldn’t be so rude but he didn’t like this chick one bit and she had got on his last nerves last time he’d been there.

He frowned some and glanced over at her. “You followed me out here. You don’t smoke.... there is no reason for you to be out here.... now tell me who’s being rude by you being this close to me?” He muttered frowning some and rubbing his chest out of habit, still stressing over Fae and his brother.

He rolled his eyes some and stood up, putting the cigarette out and sighed heavily, glancing over when jack walked out there and he nodded to him. “You two talk?” He asked him frowning.

He frowned and sighed heavily. “I don’t know why you’re being such an ass about all this. But I’m fucking sick of it. You’re not at the wedding then don’t bother showing up to anything.... it’s final.” He spat at him.

He frowned watching her and kissed her cheek. “I know. My talk with jack was not.” He muttered buckling up and leaning b k in his seat.

Fae frowns and watches him. She sighs and heads home. When they get home she heads inside and pulls her shoes off, curling up on the couch. She sighs softly and lays her head on her hand.

He wandered inside and straight up to bed frowning some and trying to calm down. He was furious with jack and he was finally ready to cut his brother out of his life completely, waiting for Fae to come up but eventually went down to her and sat with her, holding her close.

Fae sees him go straight to their room and frowns. She looks down and pulls her knees to her chest, leaving him alone. She figured he was pissed and she didn’t want to annoy him. She jumps a little when he wraps his arms around her and looks over at him. She leans into him a little and sighs. “I’m sorry.”

He frowned some shaking his head “you’ve got
Nothing to be sorry for sweetheart.” He promised her and frowned rubbing at his chest again just leaning on her. “One more week then we are outta here. No more stressing. Just holiday.” He murmured and kissed her head.

Fae notices him rubbing his chest and frowns. “Go Lay down sweetie. This stress isn’t good for you.” She tells him and pulls away a little, starting to get worried.

“Only if you come join me.” He mumbled and kissed her head again feeling a little shaky from the mixture of frustration and disappointment plus the excitement and stress all rolled into one.

Fae nods a little and gets up with him. She heads upstairs and gets into more comfy clothes before laying down with him. “How are you feeling?” She asks softly and rubs his chest softly. She didn’t want him back in the hospital.

He sighed a little and watched her. “Worn out.... a little tight. I’ve been better.” He murmured and held onto her kissing her head repeatedly. “But I’ve been a lot worse too.” He murmured softly to her.

Fae frowns and sighs softly. “Get some rest.” She says softly and watches him. She hated that she got him so worked up again. She sits up a little and rubs a hand through her hair.

He nodded and gently pulled her in closer but let her sit up before falling asleep snuggled in close to her side breathing a little heavy while he slept but seemed otherwise fine.

Fae frowns a little as she watches him sleep. She caresses his cheek gently and sighs softly. She kisses his forehead and carefully gets out of his arms. She heads downstairs and calls Monica to let her know what was happening and make sure he was okay.

She assured Fae that as long as he kept taking the meds and he wasn’t in any pain then he would be just fine and he just needed to rest. He kept looking after himself better for the following week up until their wedding day and after a relatively stressful morning he was finally stood waiting for her to walk down the aisle with Jeff stood next to him and shifting from foot to foot.

Fae finishes the last touches on her hair and smiles. She couldn’t believe she was finally marrying him. She was walking down the aisle alone but she didn’t mind. She hears the music and starts down the aisle.

He grinned as he watched her. They didn’t have a huge amount of people there but that didn’t matter to him. As long as he had her he didn’t mind. Once she got to him he took her hand in his tightly giving it a gentle squeeze. He loved this woman more than anything and he was excited they were finally getting this chance. He found that the ceremony went by too quickly and so did the reception but he got her home that night and straight up to their room kissing all over her face and neck. “Mmm mrs. Reedus.” He murmured. “Sounds good huh?” He growled tugging at her dress to get it off her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back