• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The secrets you keep

He frowned watching her "Sorry.... I think... I dunno... I think I felt a little sick... but not like... this bad." He mumbled frowning and gently tugged oon her to lay with him

Fae pulls away, to afraid to lay with him and mess one of the wires up. “Don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault.” She murmurs and watches him. “I think we should head back once you get the okay to fly again though.”

He frowned and just tugged on her again, "Don't.... Please don't.... Just lay with me." He mumbled quietly looking at the floor frowning "I hate when you look at me like that." He muttered "Like I'm gonna break if you even breathe on me." He muttered

He frowned and squeezed her hand, "I'm sure it was just a build up of stress... I'm sure I'll be absolutely fine." He muttered frowning.

Fae nods a little and sighs softly. She holds onto him and closes her eyes. “I still think it’s best we head back. I don’t want something bad happening so far away from home.”

Fae nods a little and sighs softly. She didn’t really want to leave either and she’d change her mind maybe if things looked really good when he got cleared to leave the hospital. She just didn’t want to get stuck here wjth a sick husband and no money or support.

He lay back to keep getting rest and held onto her hand gently while he watched her, "I love you." He mumbled, "You okay?" He asked quietly

Fae nods a little and watches him. “Yeah I’m fine. Just a little nauseas since we landed.” She shrugs a little and lays her head on his shoulder.

He nodded and yawned a bit, "Alright... I'm gonna be okay love, promise. No getting rid of me til you're old and grey... I'd say we but I'm already headed there." He smiled watching her

He frowned some and held onto her as his chest got a little painful but fell asleep quickly and soon started to relax a bit more.

Fae sighs softly and watches him. She kisses his cheek and carefully gets off the bed. She curls up in the chair and lays her head on her knees.

Norman woke up not long after and groaned some leaning over the side of the bed. He couldn’t see her though and he had no idea where she was while he struggled to breathe at all.

Fae comes back in from the bathroom and sees him. She rushes over and presses the button for a nurse. “Norman?” She kneels does bedide him and rubs his back. “It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay.” She whimpers softly.

He looked at her frowning and gripped at her hand as tight as he could but he couldn't get any air in at all now and he could only try to keep gripping at her hand until his went limp and he stopped breathing at all

Fae frowns and whimpers. “Hitting the button again. “Would someone get the hell in here!” She screams and sees a nurse run in. She moves away and shakes, starting to cry.

The nurse ushered her out of the room quickly while she put out a code blue alarm and got him back on the bed a bit better before they started trying to resuscitate him, leaving her out there for almost half an hour before someone went to speak to her

He shook his head at her, "He's not doing good at all, we got test results back, he's been slowly rejecting his transplant recently and the bacteria causing the damage has now caused an infection, most likely brought on by over exertion or stress, we are doing everything we can but I would suggest you go sit with him. This could go either way and very quickly." He explained to her as he let her back into the room

Fae frowns at the news and covers her mouth, holding back a sob. She rushes into the room and over to him, holding his hand gently. She lays her head on the bed and sobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back