• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Secrets of Redwood (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey all, I posted. Also just a quick FYI, I'm going to be traveling for a chunk of time tomorrow, and I'm not sure what the internet situation is going to look like, so ill post when I can.

Kloudy Kloudy What did Code do to Mortimer's hand? He doesn't have that power in his CS .-. ploz

Kloudy Kloudy What did Code do to Mortimer's hand? He doesn't have that power in his CS .-. ploz
No, that’s William’s hand I’m talking about. It’s gets all veiny and has sharp nails to demonstrate his incredible strength and blah. I’m not godmodding you dw man. xD

No, that’s William’s hand I’m talking about. It’s gets all veiny and has sharp nails to demonstrate his incredible strength and blah. I’m not godmodding you dw man. xD
PHEW, I was gonna do something like sulk in a corner because I'm petty and small .u.

I feel kinda bad for terrorising everyone, but at the same time I’m loving it as well! XD

apolla apolla (This is what I sent in the chat, just thought you should know.)

"Hey everyone! Hope we are getting/writing these post up :P

Just an update, I want to hopefully start up chapter 2 (time skip) on March 17th or March 18th.

I was also wondering when do we want this fight to go down and who will be involved. :P "

I think the last thing I need to get out of the party is Adriana and Kinsley meeting, but besides that I'm all good for the time skip!

I think the last thing I need to get out of the party is Adriana and Kinsley meeting, but besides that I'm all good for the time skip!

Coolio. :)

I need to know where the others are in the rp, so I might extend the time skip until March 18th maybe since people need to get their post up and such. :) Also, I don't want it to seem as if im rushing. :P

Imma wait for a bit before Augustus comes in. He would wait before showing up at least until the normal people show up.

It was well earned sir/ma'am. Your post kicked ass. The eruption was great i could feel the internal agony judah was in. Very good.

Time skip away just let me know when you do because the last post i make in chapter 1 will be Baptiste discovering Augustus and William are in Redwood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back