• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Secrets of Redwood History/Lore

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

sprouhtt

溺死花
Here, I will post a little bio of the town below, and then the list of creatures and their aspects and such. :)

Vampires:
There is a process in becoming a vampire...

Process:
When a person is bitten, they have twenty-four hours to basically choose life or death.

• When first in transition, the victim will feel thirsty, irritating throat, high temperature, excessive sweating, irregular heartbeat, they become pale, and nausea.
  • In order to finish the transition, they must drink from a human and their 'master' or better known as the person who had bitten them.
  • Once the transformation is completed, that newbie vampire will be sired to their creator. (Meaning, you can feel their every emotions, and thoughts.)
  • Only way to break a sire-bond is by either killing the 'offspring,' or just getting a witch to cast a spell.

Born or Bitten?:
You are not born a vampire. Since the aging for vampires is much slow, the reproduction system of female vampires runs so slow that it does not work to its full extent.

• The only way for them to have a child is with a werewolf/human/witch. (If a male vampire releases during intercourse in a female opposite of his species, then she can carry the child. The male reproductive system works to its full capacity.)
  • As for a female vampire getting pregnant after intercourse, that is ONLY possible if she mated with a werewolf. For some reason, a werewolf sea-men (haha), is much stronger and faster when it makes contact with the egg.
NOTE:
Vampires, can save lives of others by giving them their blood. Since vampires have the ability to heal themselves, its in their blood and when they give an injured person their blood, the victim becomes healed. (This cannot turn a person into a vampire. You have to die before you become an undead.)

If a vampire chooses to save a human who has died and bring them back to life. Then the vampire must give them their blood and thus when they wake, they begin their transformation by feeding.

If none of these apply, then just keep it traditional like what is started above this. (How if a human is bitten they go through the slow process of becoming a vampire in 24 hours.)

Many centuries ago, vampires, werewolves and witches walked amongst the people of Redwood in secrecy. That is until they were discovered by a few humans, what they did with the humans that found out, who knows? Many say that the humans have sworn to keep it a secret as long as they live in peace in the town or they will expose them.

Now, vampires, werewolves, witches and humans have tried to co-exist in this small town. Redwood holds many mysteries and dangers. From hidden powerful grimoires to ancient tombs keeping the most evil creatures hidden and locked away...(to be continued)
__________________________________________________________________________________
WITCHES

In the witch community, it is illegal to have a child with another breed because it breaks the chain. Power is passed through every full witch that is born and harnessed within the community so that it is distibuted equally, and they can't do so if the chain is tainted. A half-breed is almost like chaos in the eyes of a witch, because they can either create or destroy life if not taken care of. To a vampire, the blood of a new born is the key to WALKING IN THE FLIPPING SUN LIGHT (without a jewelry on) and (only part of the key to the cure for vampires), also the taste for them is very pure and often sends them into a frenzy.

Resolution: The way they used to resolve a half-breed is by killing it before it is born by putting a terrible spell on the mother that kills the child from the inside (so in other words a miscarriage).

• The spell requires the child being present (if it is already born) , but if not then the mother. They tie them up to a cross with their hands spread as well. From there, they mix a couple of herbs while reciting a chant over the herbal potion, from there they sprinkle half of the potion on the belly of the mother or the child (if its born). (This is a highly painful process). After, they take the remainder of the potion and add a single drop of blood from a werewolf (a werewolves blood is like part of a poison in the witch community. Very hard to get.) and have the mother drink it (if she doesn't drink it, then she is injected with the serum in her stomach. Lastly, they do one last chant and then the process is complete. (For the unborn child, the mother has a miscarriage and loses the baby. But if the child is born, then the child dies right on the cross. From there, the power is seeped into the ground, which later will be distributed within the witch community).
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WEREWOLVES:

WIP

__________________________________________________________________________________
Now, I am not going to go on about the whole entire history of this town because I want YOU to help me make it come to life. I just wanted to give a short description. The reason for me leaving the lore so simple, is because I want the input of my amazing RP friends :) that I will be roleplaying with. Why not make something special and unique with everyone who is roleplaying with me!?

I believe that it is nice to have everyone add something to the RP Lore (if you want) and really make it unique instead of having what I envision for it.

If you wish to add a little something to this, please like this post and I will add you to the group chat so you can post your idea of the lore or to just say hey. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back