• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Secrets of Redwood (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry if my latest post is bad or formatted bad, I’m posting from my phone because I don’t want to get too far behind :closedeyescryingfrown:

Agent23 Agent23 Is anything bad going about to happen between Augustus and Kinsley at the lake? I know you guys talked about tension between them before... but I'm not sure if I should have Adriana stick around more or if she should find drama to get tangled in somewhere else haha.

Last edited:
mian mian adriana can probably head towards the action/drama if ya like. i'm sure our two characters will get to that point soon enough. :3

I wasn't sure what to do with Adriana so I had her go off to kill someone hahaha if anyone was some interaction and wants to interfere... you could now ;3:

I wasn't sure what to do with Adriana so I had her go off to kill someone hahaha if anyone was some interaction and wants to interfere... you could now ;3:
Was about to interact with you anyway, so this works.

Why was I not getting notifs for the OOC? I just thought that no one was talking and now there's 11 pages of stuff that I missed :neutralteeth:

I am following the thread too..? Annoying :P

Yes sorry, irls been busy and haven’t ha thentime to post on this rp! Will try and get one up in the morning! Sorry about this.
Ah! No worries, real life comes first. I was just a little worried about getting left behind :p Take your time!

Hey did your character get kidnapped or did she witness someone getting kidnapped?

Also, if she didn't get kidnapped, then can I say that Vienna dragged your characters body on the porch in the back of the house. (Since your character blacked out) apolla apolla

UPDATE:
Oh, too late lol I already put that she took your character to the porch. Read it and then tell me what you think if I should change it or not)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back