• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The seas of damnation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
“Aye Cap’n!” Yelled ren, “you heard her lads! Raise anchor and make sail! We’re heading out!”

With the guard out of sight Scarlett heads back to the cabin "You can go check, but they cannot, under any circumstances, leave the lower deck, is that understood?" she asks "And we'll discuss payment in neutral waters.'

Lucas walks to the door."Okay and do I bunker down with your crewmates?" He raises a brow."You would ask for payment instead of be satisfied with a nice deed." He mumbled before leaving to go down below to the humans who worked for him and the child that was there.

Ren watched as Lucas left the cabin before getting up and walking in. “Cap’n, everything alright?” He asked her as he took his seat on the usual spot.

"I'm a pirate, what'd you expect?" Scarlett asks before he leaves and she leans against the wall "I'm fine, just surprised how much of an idiot Lucas is. First of all, we're pirates, even if we do a good deed we ask for money. Second, the idiot has a kid with a human and didn't leave sooner, he thought that Victoria would change." she says and she rubs her eyes, she was tired "Just... keep an eye on everything, I'm gonna take a nap. We're going to take the route that goes passed most sea creatures."

Lucas quickly goes through his servants and he checks on his son, giving the boy a quick hug and making sure that he was okay though as much as he wanted to take him with he had to leave him there with the others.

Ren sighs, “his hearts in a good place cap’n. He’s one of the few who actually gives a damn about those ‘umans. It’s rare to meet a vampire who’s actually not someone we can consider an enemy.” He said to her, “so maybe cut him a little slack, he did after all betray his own kind for his family, your father would’ve done the same for you.” He added before turning to leave so she could nap, “I’ll awake you when dinner is served.”

"My father left me Ren, he left me and disappeared." Scarlett mumbles, but Ren would hear it, she had been leading the pack for years now, mostly learning from trial and error, it was no surprise that most captains didn't think her capable. "I'll think about cutting him some slack, but don't worry, I'll think about it."

Last edited:
Lucas give him another hug before messing up his hair and having to leave him with the other servants before going,towards the cremated quarters, he sighed to himself.

Ren nodded, “aye Cap’n,” ren said stepping out, feeling the cool sea air in his hair as the boat made way.

Scarlett looks outside before walking to the side room, which is her room and she sighs, laying down on her bed and staring at the ceiling. Maybe Lucas could do tasks around the ship?

Lucas just goes to sit down, he didn't bother with one of the hammocks in there and he just lifts his knees then pulls them in, wrapping his arms around them.

Scarlett sighs as she looks outside, she barely remembered her mother as it is, but she remembers her father clearly, he raised her after all. until he disappeared, leaving the coin, ship and crew to her, she had given the crew a choice, stay or leave, most had stayed "Focus..." she mumbles.
roxas roxas The Mechanist The Mechanist

Ren went about his usual rounds, going around the ship making sure the crew did their jobs while also quality checking their work. Checking that cargo was stowed correctly and securely, checking knots and ropes, cannons scrubbed properly and combat ready. Anytime he found a mistake his voice would reverberate across the ship to get those responsible to fix and atone for them. “We’re only as strong as our weakest members, when you mess up we all mess up!” Ren lectured, “but if you remain delivery and strong then we all are delivery and strong, do not let the pack down, and the cap’n will take care of ya.” He said as he supervised the men fixing what they messed up.

Lucas was there for a bit and fiddled with a sleeve, being quiet as he didn't know if they needed much help out there and he was told to be there anyway so he didn't bother with much.

Scarlett sighs as she hears Ren's voice across the ship, he was probably the most dedicated of them all, which honestly surprised her. She lays down on her bed and sighs closing her eyes, maybe she could take a short nap before they got to the worst part of their journey.

Ren eventually made his way below deck, deciding to check on their guests. Quietly he approached Lucas, “you and yours doing alright down here? The crew treating you alright?” Ren asked the man.

Lucas was a bit surprised by this man when he came over."We're doing okay and I've just been staying from others...I can tell some would rather not have a vampire as company..." He tells him.

Scarlett sits up hearing a splash and she opens the window "It's hunting?" she asks seeing a dolphin keeping pace with the ship "Dammit." she mumbles "At least it's just the serpent.", she gets back to the deck and yells "Ren get up here we might have a problem!", the crew looks at her mildly worried and she glares "Get the harpoons ready, now!"

“Vampires and Werewolves have a long bloody history Mr. Lucas,” ren said to him, “not many on board are keen on forgiving, nor forgetting.” He added before he turned his head upon hearing the captains orders. “The alpha calls,” he said before turning and quickly heading back on deck. “Cap’n, your orders?” He asked calmly.

"The sea serpent's hunting, it's not supposed to." scarlett tells her first mate and she sighs "And we can't go around it." she adds "I've ordered the crew to ready the harpoons, but since it's hunting it's hungry, so we may have to move the humans to the crew quarters." she tells him. A hungry sea creature wasn't pretty and while her ship was sturdy enough she doesn't like putting others in unnecceaady danger "Ren, I need you up to keep the ship as steady as possible."

Ren nodded, “aye Cap’n I’ll man the helm then, are we fighting or defending ourselves? Do you aim to finally take down the serpent?” He asked her in inquiry.

"Defending, we have humans on the ship, besides, the serpents usually harmless unless disturbed." Scarlett tells him "I'm going down to secure our supplies and check on the guests, we also may need another hand up here, so I'm putting Lucas to work." she says before heading down, first going to secure their supplies. Once she has done that she heads to the crew quarters "Can you use a harpoon?" she asks "If the answers yes, head up to help, if not, go and stay with the humans." she tells their vampire guest.

Lucas puts his chin on his knees."Nor should some of them forgive, but I like to be optimistic at times." He shrugs before the boy was called away and he glanced over at Scarlet approaching him minutes later."Harpoon? Got a bit of trouble outside? I haven't used one before but I've got good aim though." He tells her.

"Then you better stay with the humans." Scarlett says and she adds "And make sure they don't run off towards the deck when the fighting starts.", she heads back to the deck and stands next to Ren, her ears focusing on the sound of the water, which is eerily calm " Starboard side." she says "Defend the ship, don't try to kill it!" she orders when the serpent comes up.
Serpent:
suio9k12bhu01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back