• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The seas of damnation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ren nodded, “at capn, I can have the men fire some chum out the cannons, area will get smelly but it’s better than nothing.”

"And if we do that we're going to be giving away our location." Scarlett explains as she starts pacing "And Lucas, it'd eat you." she adds, she's not gonna beat around the bush with sea creatures "Just draw it's attention long enough for me to plant the explosive and that should fix the blocked cave. Now in case this goes horribly wrong, Ren I'll put you in charge for the meantime."

Lucas gestured from himself to Ren."Who's being the distraction?" He raises a brow, turns away from them and puts his hands on the railing, gripping it.

“We are Mr. Lucas,” said Ren. “And Aye Cap’n, I’ll await your return,” he said as he began to walk towards one of the rum barrels.

"Eh it's more a question of, what's the best distraction. Lower the anchor!" Scarlett explains to him and she walks to the edge of the ship, making sure the explosive is correctly secured before diving in, the serpents swimming around the entrance of the cave though, so she can't go in yet.

Last edited:
Lucas's brows furrow at her jumping off the boat and he turned to Ren not sure how they should be distracting the thing, he goes to grab one of the lanterns from inside before going outside.

“Ah good you’ve got a flame, follow me mr Lucas, we’ll use rum and fire to distract the beast,” ren said to him as he grabbed a barrel and headed for the other side of the ship.

Lucas walks after him with the lantern."It'll have to do for a distraction, not much other we can do here." He let out a small sigh, he watches him grab a barrel, he bites his lip.

Once she can Scarlett swims down carefully, she really could use that distraction right now. She hides near the cave and spots the dolphin that came to warn them "I may need some help getting away in a moment." she tells the creature quietly as she puts her hand on it's head "Thank." she whispers when she gets a response.

Ren poked a hole in the rum before tearing off a bit of fabric from his belt sash, shoving it in the hole. “Alright Mr.Lucas ignite the barrel and let’s push it in.” He said as he positioned himself and got ready.

Lucas walks over to the guy with the latern, he kneels down for and opens the lantern to grab the candle to use, putting it near the fabric to ignite it then puts it away to set down and helps him with the barrel.

And just like that ren pushed the barrel overboard, the large cylinder floating off and away before exploding. “That should be enough of a distraction.”

Once the serpent leaves Scarlett swims towards the cave and enters it, quickly locating the blockage, so she carefully moves some rocks to the side, planting the bomb before letting it explode using a small rocks to disrupt it. She's good out of range when it explodes, so she swims back to the ship.

Lucas steps away from the railing a little as the barrel was about to go off."Then our jobs done, but we need to make sure it doesn't come near the ship either." He mumbled.

Ren was already heading back to the helm, taking hold of the wheel, “alright lads! Get ready to raise sails once the cap’n is back onboard!” He commanded to the crew.

"I'm-" Scarlett can't finish her sentence when the serpent, agitated from both explosions, suddenly comes up and she gets thrown up, landing roughly on the deck "I helped you you ungrateful scaley beast!" she scolds it as she gets up, or tries to "Dammit Ren, remind me to never do something like this again." she says, deciding just to sit down instead, when the creature wants to attack again a sound stops it, causing it to go back underwater.

Lucas couldn't help but chuckle a little at her getting flung onto the deck, he just walks towards the front of the ship and placed his hands hands on the railing, the wind blowing through his hair.

“You asked me that last time cap’n, and the time before that. I’ve learned not to try to stop you, only to keep you alive.” He said to her. “Alrigth you scallywags! Full sail!” He ordered the crew, the boat lurching as mroe sails were opened to allow speed.

"We're headed towards the resistance island, stay for a day or two and then head to the mine." Scarlett says getting up and she walks to Ren, rubbing her shoulder "But I don't think that one will try to eat us again." she says, putting on her hat and she looks ahead of them. She'd dry off later, when they're on land.

Lucas stood where he was for a little while longer and he glanced at them before taking a photo from his pocket then stashing it into his pocket again, he let out a sigh, a little one.

Ren nodded, “aye cap’n, I’ll have the crew set up camp once we weigh anchor,@ he said to her as he headed to the helm.

Scarlett follows him and says "No need to make camp remember? We have a pack mansion.", well, if they could keep it clean this time that is, last visit it was such a mess she had them stay and clean up, not a fun experience.
roxas roxas The Mechanist The Mechanist

Last edited:
“That’s what I meant by making camp Cap’n,” ren said to her teasingly. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure these sea dogs keep it in tip top shape this time,” he said to her.

Lucas turned around, he picks up on their conversation but doesn't say anything about it nor does he butt in so he stayed quiet.

"I expect nothing less from you Ren." Scarlett says and she scans the skies, sniffing the air "Rain incoming." she says before scanning the deck for anything that needs to go below the deck "Half crew on deck! Heavy rain and wind ahead, secure the sails!" she orders "Lucas gets off the deck and make sure everyone's comfortable!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back