• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The seas of damnation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ren only nodded, “so we gonna burn this one? Or should we cut out the serpent and frame it?” He asked teasingly, “and burn the rest.”

Lucas raised a brow."Why else would I suggest you try to get along with them? Maybe they are reasonable...more so then treating humans like slaves." He mumbled."So what're you going to do princess?" He asks her.

Scarlett shakes her head "We're going to wait till we're sure before doing anything." she says putting the now rolled up map in the chest in the room, which she locks again "Do you think Lucas will show up?"

Victoria rolls her eyes "You know what happens if someone in this room gets a lift from Resistance crews right? They'll kill us." she says "But since you're oh so sympathetic towards humans, why don't we send you to check on the progress in the mine?"

Lucas shrugged."You could just ask, I'd go." He pats her with a small smile."But princess, why go after them for a war if they take me huh? What if I went with them?" He questioned her.

“I don’t know much about em to make any judgement like that captain. I’m just the first mate, I handle the crew. Everything else is pretty much on your call.” Said Ren.

"Then you would be making a mistake Lucas." Victoria says with a sickly sweet smile "Though I guess, given your symptathy I wouldn't be very surprised to see you side with the resistance."

Scarlett shrugs "I know how manipulative Victoria can be, but other than that I don't really stick my nose in their business." she says and she looks outside, the sea was calm, but she knew that sea creatures slept beneath the waves "Now, in case something ever happens to me, do you wanna know the trick to the red mist?" she asks with a grin as she turn to Ren.

Lucas smirks a little but it turned into a small smile."Didn't think you cared that much princess but guess you know me don't you, I just like to treat people fairly if they're good people." He took a bow."What would you want from me anyway princess? You could make some allies you know." He tells her.

Ren sighs, “cap’n you an I both know I wouldn’t let anything happen to you. But sure, I’ll humor you. What’s the secret to this red mist?”

"The sails are handmade, when they get wet a substance comes of it that creates the mist." Scarlett explains and she adds "That's why it appears when there's already some mist or when it's raining." she adds.

Victoria fixes a glare at Lucas "Allies with my traitor brother?" she asks narrowing her eyes "No thank you Lucas, he betrayed what our family has stood for for many years, so no, now if you have no intentions of actually following our rules I suggest you leave very very quickly before you end up in the dungeon."

Lucas chuckled a little."No princess, you've got nothing on me to do so." He shrugged, just being casual with the princess."I'm just saying you could be more, do more to say I admired you once before." He sighed at her.

“Oh that? I figured that out a while ago Cap’n,” Ren said to her. “I’ve been out at sea long enough to get an idea of how that worked.”

"I have nothing on you?" Victoria asks and she stands up, picking up a piece of paper "Let's see, guards had seen the human slaves at your estate being able to do what they want. when you were alone at home, dismissing them when they wanted to serve you and what's this?" she asks walking over to him "Paying them more than they deserve?" she asks "So I got plenty on you, however, I'm giving you a chance to proof to me that you are going to follow our rules, if not. Well, I guess I could kill are your slaves and imprison you." she says.

Scarlett grins "So you know they can't tear either?" she asks "And if you knew, why didn't you say that?"

“Didn’t need to cap’n, why waste your time making an observation about soemthing you already knew?” He asked her. “You don’t pay me to make such menial observations, you pay me to watch your back and take care of the crew.”

"True, but sometimes I can use a friend more than a bodyguard." Scarlett points out "And I pay you mostly because it's customary to do so, we both know you'd do it anyway, same with the crew, loyal even without all the luxeries they have." she adds, it's true, she knows, most of her crew would kill a vampire if they threatened her, they didn't have to, but who knows "I just wonder if I'm as good as my father sometimes, most other captains look down on my cause I'm a woman. They're saying it's a weakness for a pack to follow a woman."

Lucas growls a little."It doesn't mean I have to overwork them or can't let them have days off, so you leave them out of this." He bares her fangs at her, he was usually gentle but she was pushing him."What do you want?" He questioned her.

"I am not even going to try to talk sense into you, your family can do that." Victoria says "Unless you'd rather flee now, in which case I will not harm your family slaves." she says walking back to her seat "You see Lucas, we care about order, you're diahonoring your family." she says "And I used to think they deserved a day off too, before I learned the hard truth many many years ago, so, got anything else to contribute or can we continue this meeting?"

Lucas's brows furrowed."What do you mean and I'm not sure what you'd make me do princess but you don't need to go embarrassing my family like that." He waved a hand."No go on princess, you're the one interrupting the meeting and harassing your dear friend." He gestured towards her.

"You're already doing it enough Lucas." Victoria says sittiing down "Maybe we can send Scarlett to check on the missing ships, she's uaually well informed and aware of all the rumors." she says and scans the nobles at the table, landing on a rather new addition to the head council "You haven't had the pleasure of meet Scarlett yet have you? Go with her to check on thing. Lucas was my first choice, but I'm placing him under house arrest with some guards, clearly he values humans more than how we've done things for, centuries I think, I lost count."

Lucas raises a brow."I've met her and they were already talking about that whole thing." He takes a seat and he sighed, he would side with her brother if this was how she was going to be like."Being nice to them isn't a crime, not like I let them free or sent them off somewhere else." He mumbled.

"Then you don't know they wandered in the city?" Victoria asks "Now please stop interrupting the meeting." she adds. She looks at the others "How many of our ships have gone missing?" "Seven of ours, three resistance and two neutral ships." a noble answers "I don't think it's the sea serpent though, they know when to avoid it.", Victoria nods at that, werewolves tended to do that didn't they? Avoid the creatures when they're hunting.

"True, but sometimes I can use a friend more than a bodyguard." Scarlett points out "And I pay you mostly because it's customary to do so, we both know you'd do it anyway, same with the crew, loyal even without all the luxeries they have." she adds, it's true, she knows, most of her crew would kill a vampire if they threatened her, they didn't have to, but who knows "I just wonder if I'm as good as my father sometimes, most other captains look down on my cause I'm a woman. They're saying it's a weakness for a pack to follow a woman."
He sighs rubbing the back of his head nodding; she was right, he is loyal to the pack and to his alpha irregardless if she paid or not. And while he is mostly her friend, he still has a face to keep up in front of the crew and those whom would board their vessel. At the musings of her capabilities and competency when compared to her father he spoke up, “you’ve done well so far cap’n, I’m sure the late Scarlett Sr. would be proud of you. And don’t worry about those fools who look down upon ye, we’ve stayed afloat a lot longer than many around here. We’ve even a reputation as well, can those bilge rats say the same?” He asked her, taking a step toward her. “I may be a bit biased but I wouldn’t serve anyone other than you cap’n.”

Lucas just uses hand gestures to mock her, acting a bit childish there before just leaning into his seat slouching and glanced towards a window, he was considering leaving the place.

"Well dad could strike fear into anyone, I miss him." Scarlett mumbles "Everyone seems to have forgotten him though, no records, no letters." she says looking outside and she sighs "Hey can you spy on Lucas for me?" she asks.

Victoria listens to some of the reports, the vampires getting more alert the later it gets "Alright, one last topic, since many humans have gone missing we need to replace them all. Fetch me every human who can work, but avoid the bars, those are needed to keep the werewolves occupied."

Lucas quietly sat there as they spoke, he glanced at the princess as he clenched his fists and he sighs sliding out of his seat to walk out of the room, about the leave them there.

“Cap’n you know I can’t leave your side, where ever you go, I go. That’s how this works, you want someone to spy on Lucas get the navigator and his spy glass to do it,” ren said to her. “I’m bound by pack law and my own honor and word to be by your side till the day I die.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back