• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The seas of damnation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I won't be leaving the ship Ren, you can go." Scarlett says and she adds "Besides, I can't go, I'm too recognisable by now, you won't mess it up, which is why I'm asking you to go."

Victoria watches Lucas from the corner of her eyes "Throw him in the dungeons." she says "And bring me all his slaves." she adds.

Ren looks to her but sighs, “as you command Cap’n, do I need to bring my weapons with me then just in case?” He asked her.

Lucas sighed."Princess you're much too feisty and you should open up instead." He waved at her, he opens a window and he jumps out of it before he just walks away from the place.

Victoria grins when the guards she has stationed outside stops Lucas "I really wouldn't test my patience Lucas." she says.

Scarlett nods "Yeah, might be a good idea. Once Victoria realizes that Lucas is sympathetic towards humans he's gonna be in trouble, we both know how she is." she says and she looks at the seas "I'll get everything ready to leave."

He nods, “alright cap’n, so rescue mission then? I’ll get the grappling hook then, and an air gun.” He added as he stepped out heading for the quartermaster to gather his needed supplies, and spare weapons for Lucas should he need them.

Lucas raised his hands before he lowered them."Oh Victoria, you're cute when you're so commanding." He chuckled, he takes a quick leapt at the wall then kicks off it to jump over them, he knew how to fight but he was just trying to get away from them.

"You really are an idiot." Victoria mumbles as more guards show up, plenty to take down one peraon, while a few go and gather the servants.

"Basically yeah." Scarlett says and she goes to check on the sails before adressing the crew "I want everyone on board within the next five minutes! Those who stay behind can work in the bar, which means no drinking!", at that the crew scatters to collect everyone.

Ren grabbed his gear, heading out already to find their would be passenger. Thoigh it didn’t take him long as he heard yelling of the guard and seeing a man Vault the wall. “Oh boy….” Muttered the man as he reached for a smoke bomb.

Lucas runs from them before sliding between the legs of one coming at him to snatch the sword off their belt then he gets to his feet and get defensive.

Scarlett grins, satisfied she wouldn't leave someone behind, her threats were usually pretty terrifying, she starts ordering them around, well they couldn't exactly waste time if there was an entire island that they had to investigate.

Victoria has one of the guards close the window, with the message they can kill Lucas if he doesn't want to comply.

Lucas just starts running towards his place, he would take the humans with him or try to atleast grab some of them to take with him as as didn't want to leave them behind for her.

There are already soldiers at the house, rounding up the humans, but heavy footsteps are heard "You know, I'm pretty sure Victoria would rather relocate them." Scarlett says and she draws her sword "So, either you fight me or you let them go." she offers them, but well, they're not wasting time attacking, since Ren isn't there to watch his captain's back. Guess they won't be reporting back their captain "That was a good workout. Take them to the ship." she says, so a few sober crewmates lead the humans to their ship while Scarlett goes ahead.

Ren followed behind Lucas quietly, making sure none of the guards kept up with him. Knocking them out if he felt they were getting too close and hiding their bodies in bushes and the like. Though upon arriving to the mans home ren sighed. The captain was already there, despite the fact that she promised she would stay on the ship. He would save that conversation for another time. Right now he needed to continue the objective. “Lucas,” ren said to the man. “Gather up your people and take them to the ship, and let’s be quick about it, the whole damned city is gonna be on high alert real soon.”

Lucas gets to the house and he knocks over a few men, being quick and agile to knock them out then tie them up, he was surprised to find Scarlett was there and Ren."You guys came? But why?" He didn't think they cared for a vampire, he nods though and starts leading the humans towards the ship with him.

"We will discuss payment after we leave." Scarlett says "And yes Ren I know, I promised to stay on the ship, but I had backup if needed and one of my information sources told me they were planning to kill all tje humans here, surely you don't expect me to sit still and let it happen." she adds "Provide the humans with food and water, some clean clothes as well." she orders.

“Cap’n ordered me to help, so I help,” ren said to Lucas as he kept an eye out for more guards, though at scarletts words he only nodded, “aye cap’n, but we can talk about that later. Let’s finish up here first and get Lucas and these ‘umans to the ship.”

Lucas does thank them and he gets behind the humans, making sure he could defend them from behind incase they're followed and he nods at them."Let's be quick before more guards come out way." He tells them.

Scarlett grabs Lucas and drags him along "My crew moving humans is a common sight, my crew moving humans and a vampire is bound to raise questions, come, Ren will protect them." she says, dragging the vampire to her cabin and she tells Ren "We head for the resistance camp when everyone's settle.", she looks at Lucas as she closes the door "And you, you bloody idiot! Victoria doesn't mess around, she's gonna use you to find the resistance, that's the only reason you're alive and if you hadn't given her a reason to act like that in the first place we would've been gone without any trouble, with the same results!"

Lucas stumbled after her to the cabin, he growled a little about it but he didn't try to fight her so he just goes with her and he turns away once she starts yelling."Sometimes you just got to try." He mumbled."Maybe she could change...then why did you bring me with you?" He asks her.

Ren sighed as he was forced to watch the humans, “alright you scurvy dogs, get board and get hidden, we’ll be making sail soon!” Ordered ren as he watched the captain drag their would be passenger Lucas into the cabin. “I need some men by the gang plank! Rifles and swords! No islander guard allowed on this vessel am I understood!”

"Because I know the longest and the most dangerous route to get there." Scarlett says "Also, people like Victoria, they don't change, at least not that easy." she adds "And you just got her to go full alert, you're lucky one of my informants warned me or your servants would be dead."

Lucas shrugged."She's stubborn but maybe she could change someday..." He sighed, he bites his lip."There's a child among the servants and would like to make sure the child is okay." He says quietly."So when do we leave?" He asks her.

Ren sat upon a crate on the deck, rifle in hand as he stared out at the docks. He was silent as usual, the only time he ever spoke was to either bark orders or have an actual conversation with the captain. Other than that the man never spoke unless he felt the need.

"You really are an idiot." Scarlett says "Stay here." she orders while leaving the cabin, looking at one of the guards approaching the ship "I'm moving some humans for Victoria today, please don't delay me." she says "Raise the anchor!" she orders to her crew "Ren, get everyone fresh clothes, we've got a threaterous sea to sail. And secure the cargo." she says "Make the final preparations! We're headed to the mines!". Usually she doesn't refer to humans as cargo, but well, it's not believable if she doesn't do that, so she makes the guard think she's on a job for Victoria, makes them stop asking questions.

Lucas just growled a little."No I'm not, I'm just optimistic." He mumbled, he folds his arms but he doesnt leave the cabin since she told him not to leave, he was a little on edge though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back