• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Camree Zentiago
Interactions: ditto ditto Yato Yato
1597606538710.png "Yeah, being on a team with people you can't work with would suck, but I guess you would have to deal with it. It being a life or death situation after all." She followed suit behind Chad. She looked at the pieces of paper on the wall, her eyes narrowing slightly as she scanned for her name. Camree, Camree, Camree...

iUy7SG9dPBWVAw9gO1eOMKxnLslgmM2yuZ8C1qS3S9lZapkjPr580bZNyursOpzujE7kXyStrF6U1PedfRi-HCJPg_bQW4zAZFmcxDKhQctrRzey9ToCXYQ-fz6fIOTzYndoNgb3

Vera Botulinum
Interactions: Violet_mist Violet_mist
"Thanks, yours isn't half bad, why don't you sit?" she said grinning to the girl who complimented her outfit. the girl looked interesting, vera liked the new fresh meats addituide maybe she could add this blondie to her team of mean girls, it was worth a shot. "So whats your power pumpkin?"

The announcement woke Wynn up from his small break, he was excited upon hearing it, to be honest, he would sprint out of the room straight to the place where the test would happen but he knew that the school probably made a roster of who is in what team so he needed to go and check it out.
He stood up from his table tapped the big guy on his way out of the room and called to the kid sitting in the dark corner of the room both times saying the same thing.
"We better get going, we don't want to miss the grand finale of this thing by not knowing who we are teamed up with do we now. "
As soon as he said it for the second time, he began to go towards the group of people who were looking at a piece of paper.
On the way to look at the roster, he saw a teddy bear sitting in a chair so he decided to snatch it and put it in his hoodie, after that he went towards the paper and started searching for his name on it.
"Ok, Wynn just find in which team you are and most important find who you are against in this test."

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Sammy) Solirus Solirus Peckinou Peckinou (Revar)

lzmFva6M8J_Jb-ALkj4FIn8jMppt5RHrsL031fEqUk9vlz1pC8eIxHUgalKKnZP5lyQp0pRFnMq3Tdn5pZPhty1Fer6M0OkJJPm9g2b79TqY_HpUWBMMaShyTF-l_yzIdEM954vL

Samantha Hollingsworth
Interactions: Megilagor Megilagor
She was violently snatched up by a boy, she started screaming and shaking. "IVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!" she shook back in forth inside the boys hoodie, she wiggled her way up his hoodie and popped her little head out of the neck looking up at wynn. "Why did you kidnap me miwster kidnappwer, thats not vewy nice of you"

When Wynn looked at the roster it had the following status's listed on it:

Hero class: Silva, Grace, Sammy, Athena, Jake, Kora, Jovis, Atlan, Yul, Natalie, and Lillian

Villain class: Vera, Revar, Kat, Ayame, Isis, April, Kirail, Chad and Buffy

Anti-hero class: Charlie, Zachary, Nicole, Maus, Desmond, Madeline and Camree

Anti-Villain Class: Victoria, Zoey, Mercury, Celestin, Wynn, Rex, Han, and Lockhey

Last edited:
"Well that is new, a living teddy bear i didn't kidnap you I thought you were just a normal teddy bear," Wynn replied as he adjusted his hoodie so the teddy can see the list better.
"But since you are alive and here then it means you are a student here so you might as well use the fact you are now high up to check where you are on the list. Oh btw, what's your name? It's getting weird always calling you teddy bear. Oh also are you cozy in there or do you want me to put you down? " As soon as Wynn saw his name on the roster he has realized something.
"Wait I'm an anti-villain.... wait what does that even mean, either way where is the list with the teams?"

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch (Sammy)

Wynn saw the lists of teams the way it was listed was the order the tests would take place:

Mr Crest Vs Athena, Charlie & Jake

Ms Kitagawa Vs Rex, Chad, nicole & Victoria

Ms Night Vs Celestin, Zoey & Wynn

Nurse Bloodlust Vs Sammy, Kirail & Camree

Ms Rose Vs Silva, Grace, Natalie & Kat

Ms Wood Vs Madeline, Maus & Lockhey

Principal Oberlin Vs Vera, Ayame, Atlan & Kora

Mr Turner Vs Lillian, Jovis & Buffy

Mr Gate Vs isis, April & Revar

Officer Stonewell Vs Zachary, Mercury, Yul & Desmond

Last edited:
1597610367269.png
Revar Akill
Interactions: Wynn Megilagor Megilagor Sammy CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Revar was mostly scanning around the room taking interest a very limited amount of people it wasn't until the loud speakers went on that they broke out of their thoughts. They went on to take out their phone and look at the text telling them that their tests would start shortly. As they were reading they suddenly heard a voice call out to them as he beckoned him to get a move on. Revar stared at the boy, who looked like a giant compared him, though he took note of how he went on to grab a spirit who was possessing that teddy bear he grabbed. Revar had no doubt they probably thought it was a regular teddy bear but they didn't really care enough to tell him that as he got from his seat and walked on over to the same area he was going to, thankfully his shadows were a bit calm now but he had doubts that they wouldn't attack anyone that gets close to him. So Revar kept his shadow close to him so that it would only be able to attack someone if they were just about 1 foot away from him. Looking at the list he shrugged at his placement as a villain not really caring much for pointless labels, though the boys conversation with the spirit girl who was possessing the teddy bear was a bit irritating to say the least. So Revar decided to tell him what they really were since he did atleast try to be helpful to him by calling him over. "It's not a living teddy bear, its a spirit possessing a teddy bear, pretty sure she died as a child other wise she would of not chose to possess a teddy bear of all things." Revar said that in a calm voice as he looked over the other list seeing the names Isis and April as their teammates with Mr.Gates as their enemy. Revar looked at the other list seeing that those names were also on the Villain list, he quickly came to the conclusion that they were trying to put people together based on their status. Though it didn't really bother Revar that much as they mused over it.​

1597614151865.png
Kirail
Kirail had to wake early in the morning for a quick training session to work on their reaction time, and spending a hour of having knives thrown at you early in the morning was never a fun way to spend your day. Though their mentor did atleast give them a 30 minute break before they were to go to school since he didn't want her to arrive there tired, Kirail spent that time reading over a letter given to her by a friend a while ago. She hasn't seen her in a while and hoped that she was doing fine, but she didn't really have time to mope about it as she looked at a the poster of her and her friend on the wall one last time before getting ready. She packed a ton of knives on her and even went to grab some of those hidden bladed shoes that Argil gave her. After she finally saw herself ready she threw on a jacket and went to Argil who drove her on over to the school, suddenly a text appeared on her phone telling them what they needed to do once they got there. Though Kirail quickly put it away after reading that and once the car finally stopped she exited it and went on to open the gate and make her way towards the rec room. She looked over all the students in the room and slowly walked to the spot where students were gathering as they looked at the other students were still sitting down and talking to one another not knowing much of what was going on but eavesdropping on a few conversations close by as they slowly made their approach to the listing area.

Athena Smith​
She smiled, “I don’t care about that, Charlie.” She promised, trailing after her. “Holy- we did! That means we don’t have to part ways quite yet, yeah?” She asked, standing beside her. Despite what she thought, the Kitsune had a strange urge to grasp Charlie’s hand, but decided against it.

Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

Silva Valentino
Salieri.jpeg

Silva messed with his scarf as he walked toward the rec room with a worried look on his face. "Killing students? That's very odd, but I don't think I'm gonna let that happen." Silva muttered to himself as he rubbed his chin. He knew that he'd take it opon himself to help his teammates in any way, no matter how annoying. He started thinking about getting killed by a teacher and he didn't really care until he started thinking about his cat. "Oh god, if I died then no one would know where Lucifer was. He'd stave in my house." Silva shuddered at the thought of his cat staving before taking those last few steps into the rec room.

He looked around the room at all the people and quickly got nervous, but held his head high as he walked toward the list. "Me, Grace, and Kat? Hmm, I don't know who they are." Silva muttered as he looked around. "Time to look around for my partners." He quickly spotted the rabbit girl he saw earlier and sighed as he started to walk toward her. "Um, hello." He muttered nervously, holding himself back from patting her on the head because of what happened last he touched someone. "Your name wouldn't happen to be Grace, would it? Or Kat?"

Last edited:

1597724271500.png
Grace Burrows
Interactions: Tamriel Tamriel
She looked up to see a white haired boy, he asked her a question. "my name would infact happen to be grace! but ya know I have no fudging clue to the fudge Kat is!" she smiled obliviously. she looked so calm and happy as if she wasn't about to get murdered. she jumped up and without boundaries she tightly hugged Silva. "So whats your name! oo! oo! let me guess, is it.... howard? no no its bill I bet its bill, wait no you look more like a... harmonicusdarlenodiskuskisbarlulu! did I get it right? oh please of course I did." she clapped her hands together, she was very proud of herself. " so harmonicusdarlenodiskuskisbarlulu what brings you to this school?" she sat back down. "Wait! wait! let me guess... you had a pet lizard named franklin and he was kidnapped by an evil no good very bad stork named becky, and now your training to get him back!" she patted herself on the back, she thought she was so good, I mean damn she was, she could even be a private investigator. "c'mon harmonicusdarlenodiskuskisbarlulu sit down with me"

1597726978954.png
Samantha Hollingsworth
"yea.... Im not a living bear Im a human in a beawr!"
she said this as she squirmed about trying to get free from Wynn's sweaty hoodie. "Let me go its stinky in hewre!" she continued to squirm until she dropped out the bottom of his hoodie and quickly waddled over to revar hiding behind him.

Narrator
Groups of students began to walk through the halls, all of them were mostly different, some were chatting with one another. They all were heading to the same place, the rec room. The doors the rec room slammed open and students flooded into the room. students began going up to the roster. students then began occupying tables . just then the loudspeakers turned on, the lights to the room dimmed and the room was almost completely dark. a light formed over an empty table, the light was red, "Isis, April grey and Revar Akill to red please" another light turned on above the table charlie and Athena had been at, it was pink. "Athena Smith, Charlie Capulette and Jake Thompson to pink please." A Blue light turned on forming above a table with a red headed girl she was nervously looking around nervously. "Lillian Reed, Jovis Murdoch and Buffy Tinderlocke to blue please" a purple light turned on above a table with a bunny girl and a white haired boy. "Grace Burrows, Silva Valentino and Kat Persia to purple." an orange light turned on above a table covered in vines, two girls were sitting at it. "Vera Botulinum, Ayame Hitsugaya, and Kora to orange please." A yellow light turned on above an empty table. "Chandrin Abreo, Victoria Blade and Rex Tourhan to yellow please." a green light turned on above an empty table. "Samantha Hollingsworth, Camree Zentiago, And Kirail to green please." a white light turned on above another empty table. "Zoey Shard, Wynn Wraith, and Celestin Elvina to white please." A magenta light turned on above a table with a few students, "Zachary Blake, Mercury Fate and Desmond Campbell to magenta please." and finally a turquoise light turned on above an empty table. "Madeline Oak, Han Kim, Lockhey Condors to turquoise please."

e4530f0aa6204da3f63209025385a00e.jpg

JOVIS MURDOCH
CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Buffy

Jovis looked at the posted sign with increasing nervousness.

"Hehe, they don't mean that, right?" he said to nobody in particular, perhaps someone in the intimidating crowd around him, "They wouldn't... you know. Kill us. That'd be... That'd be illegal, right?"

Jovis got no answer. The boy's eyes started tearing up. What the hell kind of place was this? The Academy wasn't anything like Jovis thought it would be. He thought it'd be a place where he could meet cool, new people who have powers like him. Jovis wanted to learn how to be a hero, how to help people. He wanted to be part of a team, maybe even get a girlfriend. But this was like a military camp, albeit one where the training officers COULD KILL YOU.

The boy had no real direction, so he just followed the crowd. He had no idea where the rec room was, so he might as well follow.

"Um," Jovis mumbled, looking around. Whoever was using the loudspeaker said his name. He hesitated, then walked towards the blue light. He stood in the middle, looking up at the where the light was coming from so he didn't need to face anyone. But someone's face caught his eye.

"Uhhhhhh," Jovis said, trying not to stare. There was a girl with glowing red eyes and sharp teeth staring back at him. She looked like someone shoved a rabid squirrel into the body of a genuine psychopath. Everything about her made Jovis want to run away.

Please tell me she's not on my team, Jovis mumbled to himself, as he looked for anyone else to join in.

Silva Valentino
Salieri.jpeg

Silva was taken aback by the hug, but he gently hugged back, not sure what he should do. "Um...my name's Silva, but you can call me whatever you like." He said as he sat down beside her. He knew he could touch her because she touched him first, so she must be fine with it, right? He slowly reached his hand up and touched her ear, only to quickly pull away. "I'm so very sorry, I just can't hold myself back from petting animals." He adjusted his scarf before putting his hands on the table. "So, Grace, I'm thinking we need to start training and we also need to learn each other's abilities. We also need to....get along because if we hate each other, the test might be a failure." He coughed into his hand and looked around. "We just need Kat."

1597741121151.png
Charlie Capulette
She smiled at Athenas acceptance, making her feel better. "wow... that went easier than expected". just then the loud speakers told her and Athena to go to a pink lit up table. "Athena lets go" she gently grabbed onto Athenas hand and began walking over to the table with her. she sat down at the table making sure to sit next to Athena.

Interactions: BasilOwO BasilOwO

Lockhey Condors

Lock woke up to the last of the telecom's words, not hearing what the rest was. He looked around as he scratched his head, noticing that there's a lot more people in the room now and the diversity just got wider. They're all crowded in a spot and looking at something, and Lockhey didn't know what. He took out the special phone the school has given him before, then started reading the text he received.

"Pfft!" Lockhey couldn't help but exclaim in shock. Everything was fine until he read the part about 'killing', and honestly, he hasn't killed anyone before. It made him nervous and uncertain about the future, but he can't back out now, not with the big guys at the government involved. He scratched his head in frustration, before proceeding to where the people were gathering to look at what they were looking. In there he saw the roster where he was confused about. Anti-villain? Am I going to go against heroes? Isn't that a villain already? He thought as he looked over the teams. And who the hell is Madeline and Maus?

Just as he was thinking that, multitude of students began to flood into the rec room, slightly surprising him. As he was looking at them enter, the room began to dim as the intercom spoke once again. Lights on the table lit up one after another, and after the turquoise light lit up and the intercom spoke his name, he immediately went to it as he excused himself from the students. "Excuse me, excuse me, 'scuuuuse me, aaand here we go." After reaching the table, he sat down and clasped his hands together, nervously tapping his finger.

Last edited:
Athena Smith​
She sat next to Charlie, staring at the hand she had grabbed. No matter how many times she told herself that Charlie had wanted to drag her along, something other than that followed. Maybe it was just the gay side of her thinking, but she felt more at ease with Charlie than anyone else in the whole building. Granted, she had only just met her, but she couldn’t help wondering what would happen next, if anything were to happen.

Wynn turned to Revar. "Hmm, so she is a spirit huh. Didn't know they exist, to be honest. Btw my name is Wynn nice to meet ya." And replied to him but as soon as he did, he heard an announcement from the loudspeaker. Then he went towards the table at which white light shined to look for his teammates for the test and possibly a friend.

1597775068033.png
Buffy Tinderlocke

Interactions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Wondertainment Wondertainment

She grinned at the boy who was staring nervously at her, fresh meat.... she could tell just by the way he looked at her he was shaking in his boots, what a Noobie... "Hi there, My names Buffy" She smiled politely at him. "I'd shake your hand but I'm kinda chained down" she snorted showing him her chains "Get it!? chained down!?" she started laughing not psychotically just like someone would at a joke. she then turned to the innocent red headed girl and smiled with her sharp sharp teeth after noticing she seemed scared. "BOO!" she said as she hit her hands on the table toward Lillian. "HAHAHA" she broke out laughing after the girl jumped. "Aw your so cute an innocent, i'd be a shame if something bad happened to you, wouldn't it?" she smiled a sympathetic smile but something about the way she spoke was wrong, like she was missing something in her voice. "Like my prison uniform?" she smiled at Lillian as if she deepheartedly wanted her opinion. She looked at Lillian examining her. "You have very good bone structure, if I were to drive a hatchet down through your face both sides would be matching halves, that's very important." she giggled to herself. why the fuck did I have to get the two pussiest students in the entire school on my team, the boy looks like hes about to fucking cry and I think I made the red headed piss herself just by saying boo... pathetic. She smiled at them kindly not letting them know her true feelings.​

Lillian Reed
Interactions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Wondertainment Wondertainment
1597774849236.png Lillian jumped when the intercom turned on and started to list names. Once the table she was at became blue, she began to look nervously. That's when a scary-looking girl came into her view and sat at her table. Maybe she isn't scary... Maybe she just looks scary... Hopefully... Lillian pulled her book more toward her chest and glanced around the room for her other partner. Hopefully, he looked less threatening than her other teammate. A boy walked to the table. Is that my other team member? She thought but remained silent, waiting to see if the boy sat down out the table. She jumped again when the girl across from her, who had the name Buffy, of which she learned from her introduction, slammed her hands on the table and said boo. "U-um, yeah, your uniform...uh...looks nice..." Lillian said with a nervous laugh and immediately looked down at the table after she spoke, messing with the edges of her book nervously. Buffy then made a comment about cutting her face in half with a hatchet. This deeply concerned Lillian and she gripped the book tighter. "Oh, u-uh, t-thank you...? My n-names Lillian...but you could probably figure that out yourselves..."

Attachments

• 1597730058555.png
    1597730058555.png
    691 KB · Views: 0
Camree Zentiago
1597776688916.png Camree found her name on the list and read it. Nurse Bloodlust? Is that the nurse from earlier? She thought as began to leave the crowd around the roster. The intercom came on again, and Camree's head tilted upward as the speaker on the intercom began to speak. Camree looked around for a green table and quickly found it. The table was empty. She sat down at the table and was looking around the room for her partners as she waited.

1597786001185.png
Revar Akill
Interactions: Wynn Megilagor Megilagor Sammy, Isis, April CrazyBitch CrazyBitch
Revar tensed when the spirit girl who possessed the Teddy Bear went behind his legs, he felt that she was too close to him and was at risk of being harmed by him though she was lucky that his shadow was pacified as of right now. When the guy decided said he had no idea about the existence of spirits, Revar just raised a eyebrow at him but didn't say anything as he tried to introduce himself before being cut off by the dimming lights and Announcements. Revar took a step away from the Spirit girl when he saw the lights were dimming down knowing that his shadows are way more protective of him in the dark. The shadows swirled around him daring anyone or anything to go near him, the announcement of his name made got Revars attention as he simply said "I got to go now i guess." . He then went on the leave the area walking fast towards the red table, he took a seat on the other side of the table where he could see anyone who would approach from the bigger area and he waited. The shadows around Revar were shifting and he could hear the voice of his shadow begging to increase the range so that they could murder everyone in here. Revar twitched his head a bit but didn't say anything as he looked at the table only paying mild attention to his surroundings.​

e4530f0aa6204da3f63209025385a00e.jpg

JOVIS MURDOCH
CrazyBitch CrazyBitch Buffy
Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Lillian

"Hehe," Jovis says, flinching at every one of Buffy's movements. "Hi... Buffy."

He looks rapidly around him, watching for reactions. Is anyone else hearing this? Jovis was busy looking around, when Buffy suddenly slammed the table. Jovis instinctively jumped into a combat stance, terrified. Realizing Buffy was just messing with them, he relaxed.

"Nice to meet you Lillian," Jovis says, gritting his teeth at the thought of his own skull also being split open. "I'm Jovis. I... guess we're a team, eh?"

Jovis chuckles nervously, trying not to stare at the rabid psycho next to them. He sat down, shifting his chair closer to Lillian.

"Um... I guess... we're fighting the principal. You don't... You don't think they'd really kill us, do you?"

Ayame

She flipped her hair over her shoulder and gave her a smirk "I dressed to impress love,"

Ayame mentally gaged at the word 'pumpkin' it reminded of her mother.

"How about I just show you," she then teleported from one part of the room to the next and then she reappeared in front of her.

"I'm guessing nature, the environment and all that shit has something to do with your power," stated Ayame.

CrazyBitch CrazyBitch - Vera

Users who are viewing this thread

Back