• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The School For The Gifted

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Interactions: Dishonoured

Rex slowly crawled to a nearby brick wall, that was a part of a small building. He used it to pull himself up, carefully getting back on his feet. He wiped the dirt off his shoulders and looked around at the people staring at him, due to the crash. He let off a fake grin, and started to limp forward. He used the wall to keep himself up. Suddenly, he felt a shock, and fell down on one knee.

He groaned, with one hand on his knee and the other buried within his hair. "Nice going Rex." He said, creating a ball of fire in his hand. He pressed the ball of fire down on his knee, and the leg was ignited in a flame. He started to heal his leg, controlling the flames to they don't spread. He pulled his shoulders back to retract his wings, but they didn't. They just stayed out, weakly.

He stood back up and that's when he realized a person next to him, trying to speak to him. Because he was moving, he didn't hear half of the things that was said. However, of the little he did hear, it was very clear what was said. "I don't need any help flying. Not from you, nor anyone. I'm fine like I am. Besides, it's not something I can control it anyway." He responded. "Celestey, was it? Thanks for the 'concern,' but as I said, I'll pass. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have somewhere to be" He said, noticing a large crowd entering a building. He got a hint that's where he was to be. He left Celestey behind and limped to the building.

Upon reaching the building, he slowly opened the door to see many tables and students, waiting patiently. He limped to the nearest table, trying to hide his wings, but not the flaming leg that was healing. He sat down and slowly took deep breaths, clearly in pain.​

Camree Zentiago
Interactions: ditto ditto Yato Yato
1596927478796.png Camree's eyes widened a little at the translation, "O-oh...Um, it's cool that ya know two languages. I only know English, but my aunt knows Greek and Russian. And you're probably right..." Camree pulled her legs to her chest, her talons latching onto the edge of the chair, and her head resting on her knees and her wings lying by her side as she watched the door to the rec room with concerned eyes. After a few moments of watching the entrance, a boy with horns and wings walked in limping. "He looks hurt, maybe he was part of the crash noise we heard. I'm going to check on him," Camree said as she got off her chair and approached the boy, who was sitting at a table near the entrance.

"Hey, are you okay? You look really hurt, I'm sure the school has a nurse on the campus. I could help you find her, to make sure you're alright," Camree said, her voice filled with concern. "And we have a while until the entrance exam starts, so you wouldn't be late for that."

Chad blew a puff of air out through his mouth in slight irritation. Great, so he'd been ditched. Lovely.

He stood as well, and he approached the boy, too. "You look messed up," he said, grinning a little in a look of arrogance. "How'd you manage that? It isn't even time to start the exam and you're already hurt, huh?" He said it in a condescending tone, and he gave a puff of air through his nose akin to a snicker. He knelt down beside him.

He looked up at Camree. "I got some bandages in my satchel, chérie," he said, in a much more casual tone. "If this guy will let me look, I can tell how bad he's hurt." He did not speak directly to him.

Interactions: ditto ditto Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

Rex took depth breaths repeatedly, almost to the point of hyperventilation. He looked down at his healing leg, which even though he was using his magic, wasn't healing at all. That's when he heard two voices, one female and one male. He didn't say anything for a bit, then finally spoke up. "I'm fine, it'll heal. You don't need to look at anything." He said, trying to at least get the guy to buzz off. He didn't know what, but Rex hating something about this guy. His attitude? demeanor? Who knows. It was just something, something about him ticked Rex off.

Afterwards, he looked at the source of the female voice. it was a harpy.
"A harpy?" He thought to himself. "How the hell did one get out here?" None the less, it was still here trying to help. Unlike the guy, who had just came here out of the fact she came, or at least that's what Rex suspected, she came out of worry. "I thank you for the offer though, honestly. However, like I said, i'll be fine. Even then, i'd be taking up your time to prepare for the test." He said to her, before standing up. That's when he had another shock of pain in that leg. He already declined the offer, even though he needed it. That's what he gets for being arrogant.

He stood and looked at Camree, smiling. "See, chérie? I said that he'd be fine, didn't I?"

Chad gave the boy a smirk. "Even so, I certainly hope you don't regret that choice, dragon boy," he said in a taunting voice. He assumed that this guy was a dragon-something due to his wings, as he'd seen a couple of people like him before. "That would be an absolute crying shame. Especially after Camree here and I so kindly offered to help. Your loss, though. Hope this doesn't result in you failing."

He snickered. "Wouldn't that be just dreadful, crippling yourself and then getting rejected from this school? You'll be sent to prison if that happens, right?" He was still under the impression that everyone here was under the same circumstances as himself. "At least you thanked us, though." He paused. "My name is Chad. In case we ever meet again, I thought that that would be useful information."

Camree Zentiago
1596934704841.png "Please let Chad look at it," Camree started speaking, pulling a chair out and sitting on it. "I'm not leaving until you let us help! I would do it myself, but as you can see," she gently gave her wings a little flap, "I can't. I refuse to leave you injured like that. Just let us help, and then you can never talk to me again. I just want to make sure you're okay." She knew her actions were a bit childish, but there was no way in hell she was going to leave this guy. She was going to help whether he liked it or not. "You don't deserve to be at such a disadvantage for the entrance exam. You deserve just as much as a chance as the rest of us. So until you get some help, I am going to stay right here." Camree crossed her legs to solidify the fact she wasn't leaving. "My name is Camree, thought you should know."

Chad looked down at Rex again with a scowl, then at Camree. "Chérie, he insisted that he was fine. If he says so, he must be saying the truth. I don't think that he would lie about that. " He really didn't want to help this guy. He'd offered before mostly sarcastically-- he didn't like this dude.

He looked at his watch. "Besides, I don't think that I would have enough time to check everything out with him and have a cooldown time for my power before the exam." There was plenty of time, but they did not know that.

Interactions: ditto ditto Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams

Rex let out a sigh. "Fine." He said, sitting back down, relieving himself from the pain. "I'll let you help me, but only finding the nurse. You don't need any of you to look at me." He said, only focusing on Camree. At this point Rex forgot the other one even existed, even though he's talking. "Lead the way" He said, slowly pushing himself off the chair, back to standing up. Finally, he looked at Chad and smirked. "Thanks for telling me your situation. Have fun dealing with that." He said, very mockingly. "Might not wanna tell people things so specific anymore."

Camree Zentiago
1596939547014.png Camree stood up from the chair she was sitting on, "Okay, I'm going to Rex to the nurse, and then I'll meet you back here." Camree said to Chad, then turned to Rex, "Do you need helping walking or are you okay to walk yourself? I remember where the nurse's office is. I saw it on the school map when I was looking for the rec room, so we should be able to get there pretty quickly! It's not that far away."

Chad resisted the urge to flip off the boy-- hell, he kinda wanted to uppercut him, honestly. At least Chad'd lied about said 'specific things', but...

Scowling at the boy, Chad muttered, "Va te faire foutre." He walked closer to the boy and put an arm around his shoulder, as if he were a friend. "No need to meet me back here." He spoke to the boy. "I will accompany you and Camree, Dragon Bastard. Lean on me for suppowt." He said the last sentence in a purposeful baby voice, mocking him. And that nickname? Well, he figured that it suited. He didn't care to know the boy's name now.

Holding the boy's shoulders so tight as to be painful, Chad looked at Camree. "Lead the way, chérie."

Lockhey Condors

Lock woke up to the sounds of his alarm blaring off, the loud beeps kept drumming his ears as he slowly sat up. A new day, a new start. He absentmindedly turned off the alarm clock before looking at the time. He wasn't late, and in fact, he had some spare time. Coupled with his power, he can arrive at the school with so much spare time to spend. Since was not particularly not in any hurry, he took his time doing his daily routine and hygiene, making sure he looks his best. Cleaned and ready to go, he went down to the the dining hall of the orphanage.

"Oh, you're finally awake." One of the caretakers said, readying a set of breakfast for all the people in the orphanage.

"Awake and ready, ma'am." He responded, saluting. He sat down and ate immediately, gorging down whatever he can grab. Neatly of course. Once he was filled, he brushed his teeth before finally setting out towards the school.

Shifting every six seconds, he arrived before the school gate with much spare time to squander. Although he would like to go over the gate, he figured it would be better to just open it like a normal person, effectively reducing the effort he needed to enter. Once he was inside, he went over to the school map and found the path towards the rec room. He stood still, then let his power slide him across the area. Once he passed by the courtyard, he saw a couple of students dilly dallying. They seemed to be helping a boy out, but he wasn't that seriously injured so he didn't care that much. He moved keeping distance from them, his legs unmoving as he slid down the path, "Nice weather today, eh? Hah!" he shouted in passing as he moved further towards the Rec Room.

Interactions: Yato Yato ditto ditto Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Dishonoured Dishonoured

Camree Zentigo
1596944753605.png "Alrighty, let's get you to the nurse's office!" Camree exclaimed, ignoring the comment the boy passing by them made. She walked out of the rec room and started heading to the nurse's office. "And please try to fake being able to tolerate each other on the way there. I don't know why you two seem to hate each other so much, but once we get Rex to the nurse's office, you don't have to see each other's faces for a while. I really don't want to hear you two bloody insulting each other the entire walk there..."

Interactions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams ditto ditto

Rex held onto Chad's shoulder to walk, despite his instincts. He stumbled forwards, leaning on him. That's when Rex felt a pain near his shoulder. He looked at it to see the tight grip. He gave an enraged smirk, before looking forwards again. Then, he heated his palm to high temperatures, pressing down to where it could burn Chad's shoulder, but not leave a lasting effect. "What? Us two, insult each other? Please." He said, clearly agitated at the one helping him walk.​

Chad hissed inwardly, but he wouldn't give Rex the gratification of hearing him audibly or visually have any reaction. "Yes, chérie. Dragon Bastard is a term of endearment for him." He maintained his tight grip, and through his teeth, in his fake-nicest tone, he said, "We're already the best of pals, can't you see?"

He saw the nurse's office up ahead, and he looked at Rex. "You know, you owe me a favor now, Dragon Bastard. You're indebted to me."

Last edited:
Charlie Capulette

aTUNKVxa4xTizinLukRotJsylSE6cLKoFJa4jFTgxRztE9jOjBnzVfhHEH9n2NOJvtRQ0V6jfefeMV3-rJFsPk2t04CN_Lo3uegnVYVzQn_ZQlxsb4MhK_5Qi3hIOoj6PkffUk70

Mentions: BasilOwO BasilOwO

Charlie was spoken too by someone, she looked up from her phone to see a very pretty kitsune girl. She said, “Uh hi”. Charlie would put her phone down. “Hi” she replied with a flirty smile. “Wanna sit down?”. “She analyzed this girl’s appearance, she looked like a fox girl, of course, she was a kitsune but charlie wouldn’t have known this. She was very pretty and looked overall like a kind girl. Besides, she was bored so of course, she would let her sit with her. “So my name’s Charlie, what’s yours?” her bright blue eyes would sparkle in the light of the room.

Attachments

• 1597171790380.png
    1597171790380.png
    579.9 KB · Views: 2
Grace Burrows
WDeqr8WmzAR9K45DuLINDGEw-sgRKz3anbbhnRFKMN-UFheSGpTgEBAYo0Kctc7g4gqFzuFefoDvXMvDnATVtvm367KJ08Ymhn53kCnfZikzPEAgQM--F95MVJxrHVUJNM-nUxHx

She opened her eyes then immediately stood up flipping out of the bed onto her feet. She spun around her room clapping her hands together. “GOOD MORNING WORLD!” she hollered. “SHUT THE FUCK UP” could be heard throughout her street. “SORRY MISTER BLAKE!!” she screamed back. “SHUT UP!!!!!!!” she giggled siding her crocodile sippers on. She skipped down the hallway tripping over the rug. After slamming into the floor she hopped right back up and kept skipping pretending nothing ever happened. She ran down the stairs practically falling. “Hi gram gram” She ran over and kissed her Grammys head as she laid in her bed, the heart monitor beeping. She quickly grabbed a small pack of carrots taking quick nibbles. She skipped upstairs throwing on a long pink sweater and some jeans of course the ankles of the jeans were stretched to shit due to her bunny legs. After putting her clothes on for the day she hopped into the bathroom brushing her teeth with the bubble gum flavor. Sometimes she would never change, she always loved kid flavors.

She hopped downstairs giggling along the way, her carrots in a little baggy in her hand. She swung the door open. “I’m heading to school grammy love you!” she giggled running out the door and slamming it behind her. She hopped her way down the block skipping down the street. “Good morning trees!” she said as she brushed her hand against a passing tree. “Good morning autumn leaf!” she said as an autumn leaf fell from a tree into her pinkish golden locks. She skipped through her neighborhood towards the school, saying hi to the passing environment. She loved the mornings, she never needed coffee. She continued forward than standing before her was the giant brick walls tipped with metal fencing. She nervously put her hands behind her. “So grace… I guess… I guess this is it…” she hopped forward nervously stepping into the gates of the school and skipping over to the map.

“Rec room!” she said putting her finger on the rec room. She skipped along the way throughout the school looking at the art painted on the school’s walls. “Good morning school walls!!” she said with a smile pressing her hand against the wall before continuing along the way. She arrived at the door seeing the word “rec room” on the doors. She knew she needed to make an entrance. She blasted through the door ramming it with her shoulders. “HELLO EVERYONE!!!! THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!!!!” she looked around at the surrounding students, there was not as many people as she expected. “Aw, man…” she hopped over to a table sitting down and taking out a notebook and started drawing bunnies in it.

Attachments

• 1597171890854.png
    1597171890854.png
    468.1 KB · Views: 1
Athena Smith
She stood awkwardly, before nodding. “Sure, if you don’t mind.” She flicked an ear, before sitting beside her. ”The name’s Athena, it’s a pleasure to meet you Charlie.” She scanned the other girl, eyes narrowing. Now, her gay ass would wholeheartedly agree that Charlie was extremely pretty, but she wouldn’t admit that aloud. Unless it somehow slid from her mouth. Now that would be embarrassing and she wasn’t in the mood for embarrassing. Not only would it show what kind of person she wasn’t it would make her seem like someone who was just there for kicks.

When Wynn woke up in the morning he saw the same old and rugged ceiling of a room in a roadside motel where he stayed for a few weeks now.
As he stood up from his bed he took a look at the calendar with a date circled in red saying ‘School starts today’ it took him a while to realize that today was the day and he was going to be late if he didn't go soon.
So he quickly bathed, got dressed, and sprinted out of his room towards the school building.
Once he got to the school gates he couldn’t find out how to open the gate because he was so tired so he just took a ladder out of his shadow and climbed over the wall using it after going to the other side of the wall he stored the ladder and went to look at the map of the campus.
At some point, he saw a note saying ‘All new students report to the rec room Wynn began to search for the rec room on the map once he found it he went in the direction of the rec room.
When he arrived in front of rec room Wynn slapped himself awake to not appear as dead tired as he really was in front of what he thinks would be his classmates for the next few years, he then opened the door with a big swing and said:
“Hello all, welcome none I am Wynn Wraith your new ‘classmate’ and I hope we get along! ”.
Not waiting for any response he got to one of the tables, sat down, took out a facemask, and before he put it one he put up a little sign saying ‘If you are interested in me or the lecture begins do wake me up please!’.

1597408028888.png
Vera Botulinum

She woke up as if by command looking around her room she saw the time, it was 3 am. She stood up from her bed walking over to the window. it was silent outside, everything was still, quiet... nothing breathing, thats how she liked it. she pressed her hand against the cold glass window, the smooth pane against her palm, she liked it cold. she stepped back turning out of her room and down the big hallway. She went into the bathroom turning on the shower to freezing water. She slid her green robe from her soft cold freezing skin and it dropped to the floor. She stepped in as the ice cold water made contact with her flesh.

After showering she stepped out without putting a towel or robe on she just walked without clothing to her room as the cold water dripped down her skin. she walked into her room and turned to her walls, they were covered in vines and plants. she made a hand movement and the plants began to rapidly pull towards her as if she was a magnet. Once the vines reached her they wrapped around her body twisting and curving around her. they formed a leotard shape around her also making gloves. (her clothing is what it is in her picture)

She left her room, the time was now 5: 32. She poured herself a bowl of cereal and put water into it. She didn't like the milky goodness. she slurped it down and stood up walking past the couch, there were the two dead decaying bodies of her parents wrapped up in vines, plants wrapping around the plant, vines growing from their mouths.
"Good bye mommy and daddy.... its my first day of my new special school..." She said to the dead bodies as she passed. she opened the door to her house leaving into the cold night.

She walked bare footed on the cold concrete. the lamp post above her flickered in the night as she passed. she arrived at the walls of the school. she smiled as she thought the darkest thoughts. she ran into the school bare footed her feet stomping across the floor. she turned the map in-front of the school. Rec room... she walked to the Rec Room pushing through the doors, the seats scattered across the room were empty. she sat down in a chair and focused until the time it was now to cover the entitreity of the table in vines, the table couldn't even be seen through the vines. she sat down, the time was now the current time 8:00 Am.

1597408330643.png
Charlie Capulette

She leaned across the table looking into Athenas amber eyes, "So Athena?" She bit her lip as she looked at Athena, her beautiful blue eyes lit up in the light of the room. "So Athena, I have a proposal, I have a feeling this isn't going to be as smooth as they intend it to be, I have a feeling some of the students here aren't going to be all sunshine and rainbows so I was wondering... would you like to make an alliance, Im not in the hero class but just looking at you I can tell you are, don't worry though Im an anti hero, so Im not that bad. anyways, alliance? There wont be ties Love." She put her hand on Athenas cheek "You really are a pretty little thing Aren't you, anyways if we ever need to do anything, you and I work together? what do you think?" One of her eyes flickered pink for a second. "Trust me you don't want to be on the side against me." She smiled sitting back into her seat.

Interactions: BasilOwO BasilOwO

Athena blinked, glancing away. Her feelings were mixed. On one hand, she desired to become allies with her. But on the other, how could she trust someone she just met. Taking a breath, she would nod, “Alright. Just promise me one thing, that you won’t turn on me. If you promise me that, I’ll be an ally.” Her mind would wander, Perhaps something more if I can learn to say what’s on my mind. Her amber eyes glowed softly, and anyone that was watching could tell she was thinking of her parents and how much she missed them.

Mentions: CrazyBitch CrazyBitch

1597409859311.png
Nurse Bloodlust

Interactions: Ethereal_Dreams Ethereal_Dreams Yato Yato ditto ditto

She turned to the door to see 3 students enter one of them... was bleeding. she started screamed and shaking her head around rapidly. "HI THERE STUDENTS BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH" she stopped staring down at them she was very tall at least 8 feet. she looked at Camree, "Listen we don't allow chickens on school ground! Im sorry but you're going to need to leave!" She then turned to face the bleeding boy. "Follow... FOLLOW... Me..... I'll get you all fixed up! tee hee!" She giggled as she bit into her lip, god she really wanted to sink her teeth into his face and tear him to shreds. She gripped onto the bleeding boy pulling him towards a bed. "We need to get that blood to stop pronto!" She straight up lifted him off the floor and flung him into the bed. she turned to chad smiling with her razor sharp teeth. she spun her head around to face rex again. "LETS FUCKING FIX YOU" she grabbed a bunch of bandages and began wrapping him up like he was a goddamn mummy. "Focus..... FOCUS!" she screamed as she undid the wrappings. she then neatly and carefully put the bandages around his injures wiping away the blood. After everything was clean and he looked as good as new. "You don't want a limp do you!??!" She sunk her fangs into his leg and began pushing her healing venom into his leg. Rex felt energy pulse through his veins as his wounds were instantly healed. Oh god how bad she wanted to eat his whole leg, but she resisted standing back up. "PERFECT NOW AHAHAHA GOOD AS NEW AHAHAHAH" she skipped over to her chair in the room and sat down giggling.

zVvlORn7sw-kl5e7mLYVqzoPXi-_RVZv_uwcrqmaf6FaN0Xw661yRYvyfNwonAglrwgz1dmg4ugfqHohy9tfn-BvjBQFZea9m4Oga7-WQo9DVBNEDNzETORSlHSiS0lp5CRNN-Ww

Victoria Blade
Victoria woke up in her bed, she turned over to look at the alarm clock, she was going to be late. But did she give a single fuck? not in the slightest. She stood up dressing herself for the day and brushing her teeth with a watermelon fruit flavor, she hated mint. she grabbed her bag, filled with photos of different people. She grabbed her phone which had many voice recordings on it. she walked calmly down to the school, not giving a single shit about breakfast. She simply walked down to the area where she was told to go prior.​

lzmFva6M8J_Jb-ALkj4FIn8jMppt5RHrsL031fEqUk9vlz1pC8eIxHUgalKKnZP5lyQp0pRFnMq3Tdn5pZPhty1Fer6M0OkJJPm9g2b79TqY_HpUWBMMaShyTF-l_yzIdEM954vL

Sammy
she had her own bedroom but with no bed inside. she had a drawer in her dresser filled with blankets and a tiny pillow. She had curled up in a little ball in the warm comfort of her little home. it was as if everything in the world was perfect. Then the alarm went off. "Ahh!" she opened her drawer and jumped out. she was only 1 foot tall and had to climb around on things to get to them. She had to climb from the bath to the toilet to the sink to take her morning bath. (yes she bathes in the sink.) after taking her bath she grabbed onto her towel which was a wash cloth. She then crawled down running to her dresser and getting into cute overalls with a stripped pink shirt.
Screen Shot 2020-07-23 at 1.33.22 PM.png
She slid her tiny little shoes on and hopped down walking her stubby little legs over to the door sliding it open. She waddled down the hallway. After about an hour she finally arrived. "Oh no! I knew I should have came hewre soonwer!" she entered the rec room and looked around she couldnt decide which table to sit at "Ahh which one?!? So many Choices?!?!?!" She began to freak out unsure of which table she wanted to sit at through. She waddled over focusing enough to pick a table. she walked her tiny little legs over to the table putting her tiny little bear paws on the table taping it with her little paws. "Hewwo table!" She saw a group of intimidating people and screamed hiding her head underneath her paws. (Literally everyone is scary too her)

1597411936300.png
Zoey Shard

She woke up. "Good morning world!! I know you missed my ass" she said to the ceiling. She filled up onto her feet and grabbed a bat from behind her bed. She turned on blasting metal music. She flung her head to the music. "TURN THAT SHIT DOWN ITS EARLY!" she heard. She lifted her bat and started swinging it around. She smashed it into her mirror and into her lamp. She jumped out of her room smashing the pictures on the walls. she dropped the bat skipping down the stairs and eating a plate of microwaved pizza. She then skipped up the stairs throwing on nothing since she has fur. she looked in the mirror and blew a kiss. "I see you sexy" she ran out of her room and down the stairs leaving the house. she ran to the school and to the rec room, she could smell all the stanky students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back