• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Same kind of Different as me - (Shape Shifting Shenanigans)

Sounds good! And one more question before I start my character(this one is super tiny detail but thought I should know beforehand): do the shifters shed their clothes when they alter? Or is it some kind of unknown effect where their clothes stay conveniently on in their human form, but don't appear in their altered form so it's not restricting? Zena_Kuzuki Zena_Kuzuki

Sounds good! And one more question before I start my character(this one is super tiny detail but thought I should know beforehand): do the shifters shed their clothes when they alter? Or is it some kind of unknown effect where their clothes stay conveniently on in their human form, but don't appear in their altered form so it's not restricting? Zena_Kuzuki Zena_Kuzuki
No no, questions are all fine by me! And I would say the latter option, but if clothes shedding is something you actually WANT based on your alter/character form that's cool by me. So personally my alter would transform back into exactly the same way they were before they shifted, unless of course with any obvious wounds or whatever acquired during their formation as an alter.

I was actually hoping that the clothes don't shed so I'm glad it's that one xD Good to know. Any further questions I might have later I'll just PM you c:

I was actually hoping that the clothes don't shed so I'm glad it's that one xD Good to know. Any further questions I might have later I'll just PM you c:
No worries, always open for any queries. Sorry I didn't make things slightly clearer in the opening! Looking forward to seeing your character : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back