• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Runaway (IC)

"Wooh, slow down, like I said your not in trouble, you just had a OWAH moment. Its fine, we'll cook it all the. Just refrigerat it for later and you can eat it tonight, nothing that can't be fixed. And the only reason I'm even bothering you over not eating is your underweight and I don't want you to have to face long term consequences. Now let's eat wafles then get you clothes and stuff" Lawrance said. Wolfwere came up next to him and smiled

Elliot took a deep breath, tucking his hands into his pockets. “Yeah, okay.” Lawrence was only looking out for him, he shouldn’t be so worried. “I know I’m underweight. I would never skip out on food if I could control it.”

Lawrance is silent for a few minutes not wanting to say the wrong thing and finally says "We'll We'd better fill you up with waffles [which wilfware barked happy in agreement at] , you want maple or chocolate surap?" He asked moving to the cubbord as another waffle cook' a small stack on a cooling rack

“Maple please.” Elliot felt a little weight lifted off him. Waffles made everything better. He’d only ever had them once or twice, but they were amazing. It was one of the few treasures he could find.

"Help yourself, just don't get burned" Lawrance said and then puting a bottle of maple and a bottle of chocolate surip and put them on the table then gave Wolfwere who has been happily flowing Elliot a pet before asking "So are we just getting cloths and setting up my old phone or are we also stoping by a pet store?" As he set up his own plate with two waffles and chocolate surap. "Oh, and there's frute in the fridge of you want it"

“Pet store?” Elliot perked up. “Does Wolfwere need another companion?” he asked, getting some strawberries out of the fridge. The dog seemed quite content with the two of them, Elliot couldn’t see the reasoning behind it. Then it clicked. “Oh.” he set his fork and knife down. “No, not yet.”

"Not yet?" Lawrance asked not shire what the boy ment. He didn't like the idea of the buy staying home all alone half of every night was why he suggested it.

“I don’t want a pet just yet. I’m fine on my own, honestly, but I haven’t been here for a week yet. A week and I unpack, always.” he nodded. “I don’t unpack or buy anything new unless I’ve been there for at least a week. Keeps me from getting attached to places...”

"That isnt discouraging me, I won't force a pet on you tho, we are getting you cloths, your own pillow, and anything else you need, also school supplies" Lawrance told him before beginning to eat his food

“School...” Elliot poured maple syrup over his waffles, closing the bottle when he was done. “That’ll be another thing to get used to. But I don’t have to worry about meeting too many new people, I suppose.” he started cutting up his waffles.

"Like I said, I'm gina set you up with an online one so you can work at your pace, and catch up to graduate on time if you want" Lawrance told him then "I'm also setting you up with a therapist...do you want a bike or bus pass?"

“A bus pass, I suppose.” Elliot started eating, not looking up from his food. It was all very new, very strange. It would take some time to get used to....all of it. Having someone who cared, someone who -if he could hope- loved him. Wolfwere too, and the pet he would eventually have. “Thank you.”

Lawrance didn't say anything else as he finised his plate then got seconds. Wolfwere whent and sat at Eliot's feet his head in his lap.
Whan Lawrance was done he got up and whent to his room to search through a box of old cloths to find a pair of pants and a shirt that wound mostly fit the boy. He brought them out and set them on the couch for Eliot befoer going to start cleaning up the kitchen and cooking the pizza's

Elliot pet Wolfwere, feeling a bit lost still. “We’re leaving later, right?” he asked quietly, looking over to Lawrence. His hands were shaking as he continued to pet Wolfwere. “I don’t feel to good, all of a sudden.”

Lawrance used his wrist on the boy to feel his head and cheeks then he whent and got a thermometer and asked as he checked his temptr "Don't feel good how? Are you acky? Eh, just feel gorose? Or does something specific not feel good?"

“Stomach hurts.” he let Lawrence take his temperature. Elliot pet Wolfwere, needing to be grounded. “Maybe I just ate too much, I-I don’t know...”

"Why don't you go lay down for a bit while I clean up then we can make a game plan" Lawrance said then stated cleaning up, he finised the waffle Batter and froze all but a days worth of waffles, then stated doing the dishes befoer whiping down the counter's and table befoer finally going and asking "Any better?"

Elliot dragged himself out onto the couch, making a little nest of blankets and pillows for himself. He sighed, nestling in to the softness and comfort. The stuffed lamb was drawn close to his chest. Elliot mumbled something to Lawrence, but it was unintelligible.

Wolfwere was standing guard next to Eliot. He let Lawrance pass tho.
Lawrance kissed Eliot's head and said "Just rest sweet boy" befowe getting his laptop and string in a charw befoer starting to register the boy for school and get him paired with a therapist.

Elliot held the lamb close, feeling warm and safe. He fell asleep quickly, still tired from the day before. But he wasn’t safe in sleep. Nightmares plagued him, resurrecting terrible memories from his past. He woke up about half an hour later, getting up and bolting to the bathroom.

Wolfwere looked to Lawrance for permission befoer flowing the boy, Lawrance gave him a few minutes befoer he falwed aswell to go check "Are you ok? Do you want me to come in?" He called giving the boy the option if privacy so he only whent to the door of the bedroom.

Elliot let the door open. “C-Come on in.” he wiped his mouth shakily, leaning against the bathroom shakily. “I guess my stomach doesn’t quite agree with waffles.”

Lawrance just gave him a hug then asked "How many did you eat?" Trying to decide of thay hours cut back on the amount or maybe start with sitter bladder foods first.

“One or two, I think.” Elliot liked the hug. Warm and safe, that was Lawrence. Warmth, safety, and gentle concern. He reached out for the man, whimpering. “Body hurts.”

Lawrance nodded and said "You feel warm, I'm gona take your temperature again" ans he pulled a to then shook his head and picked the boy up befoer tucking him into the bed "You have a fever, possibly the flu since I'm guessing you didn't get a shot, just rest, do you want me to get you a Doctor's appointment?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back