• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Runaway (IC)

Elliot shook his head, grabbing Lawrence’s arm. “Not...not a doctor. Please.” he shook his head again. The doctors always poked and prodded and made him feel uncomfortable. They were never nice. The only nice one he had met was Lawrence’s sister.

"Ok, no doctor unless you get worse ok" Lawrance promises "I'm gona go get you your lamb and some juce" he said then left. Wolfwere took up guard position again after going and puting a pink bucket next to Eliot incase he got suck again.
Lawrance came back and handed him his lamb then a bottle of powered with electrolights and two vitamin C pills.

Elliot propped himself up with some pillows. “Thanks.” he took the pills with a sip of electrolyte water. He felt less tired, but his body hurt all over and it was cold. He held the stuffed lamb close, still close to tears or getting sick again. “You have to leave for work, right? Or you have something to do? I won’t keep you here, you’ve got more important things.” Elliot closed his eyes.

"I have to leave for work at 2:30 until then my whole schedule revolves around you, I have you set up with a therapist, and all that's left for enrolling you in school is having you pick class. I'm gona get you some clothes, unless you want to do that yourself" he tells him "I want to get your phone set up so you have it aswell"

Elliot clutched the stuffed lamb tighter. “Will you sit here with me?” he asked quietly. “Mom...used to sit with me when I got sick. She always told me everything would be okay. It wasn’t.” he wiped his eyes. “Sorry. Shouldn’t be crying.”

"Of corse, I'll be right back" Lawrance said and left to go grab the laptop then he came back he sat on the other side if the bed next to the boy and then he asked "Fell well enough to pick classes and some cloths or do you want to just rest for now?"

“Yeah, we can get something done.” he looked to the laptop screen. “Is there a specific pathway I need to follow?” Elliot pointed out the pathway labels. “Not sure I want to be a culinary expert.”

"Nope, you can just take the core then any electives your interested in and we'll make them work" Lawrance assured him "you can look through the pathways if you want tho incase there is one you want to fallow" he added "the idea is cater to you specifically so you can exel" he scratched the back of his neck

“I think I’ll just start off with core classes and a few electives. I missed almost two years of high school anyway, I’ll have to work really hard to graduate in the next year.” Elliot turned away, coughing.

"From what I've seen you have the determination to do it and make it look easy tho. And if you need tutors at any point we'll get them" Lawrance told Eliot rubbing the boys back and speekinf honestly. Then he added "I'v alredy put in to have you medically escused from a PE until further notice so don't worry about that"

Elliot nodded, laying back. “PE would be hard to do online anyway.” he smiled, leaning against Lawrence. “I’m tired.” he kept a tight hold on the stuffed lamb. “Promise you’ll be here when I wake up?”

Lawrance nodded and kissed his head "I promise, I'll be right here, just rest" then he tuned the boy back in and kissed his forehead. Then the stoked the boys hair till he was asleep. Once Eliot was soundly out he turned back to the computer and started looking at houses in the Area that would fit the three of them.

Elliot slept peacefully, knowing he wouldn’t have to worry about anything. Lawrence was there, so was Wolfwere. His protectors were never far away. When he woke up, Lawrence was still there. Hopefully, he always would be. Elliot smiled, wrapping his arms around him. He fell back to sleep quickly, still exhausted and sick.

Lawrance smiled and ujusted to hold the kid while he kept looking he found several three and four bedroom places within budget and marked them. Then he sent wolfware to fetch the thermometer and checked Eliots Tempiture, his fever was rising. So the then sent Wolfwere for Iprofin and Sudafed for the boy whose hair he was strokong again

“Mmm...don’t feel good, mister Lawrence...” Elliot sat up a bit. “It’s cold, it’s really cold.” he shivered. “Can I have a blanket, please?”

Befoer Lawrance cound answer Wolfwere gave a bark then ran off only to come right back drawing not one but all of Eliot's blankets from the couch. He didn't his best to throw them on the bed and Lawrance helped laying them over and around the boy "how's that" he said then "I have some medicine if you want it"

“Good dog.” he pet Wolfwere. “Medicine would be good. Is it the nasty cherry flavored stuff?” Elliot asked, burrowing into the blankets.

"No, your aren't 5, I have ibuprofen and Sudafed" Lawrance sand and handed two of each out to the boy while helping tuck the blankets around him with his other hand.

Elliot took the pills with another sip of his drink, laying back with the blankets and pillows. He looked to the clock. “You have to go to work soon.”

"You gona be OK if I do? There is a back room at work you can lay down in if you want" Lawrance said not wanting to leave him alone. "My sister is working tonight or I'd have her come keep an eye on you"

“Bring your child to work day, I guess.” he laughed breathily. “Wolfwere is very helpful, but I’m not sure he’d be much good if I got worse.” Elliot closed his eyes.

"And he has to come with me" Lawrance added then he said "I'm not leaving Just getting changed" before standing up and doing that. Then he piked up Eliot Blankets and all and cared him out putinf him in the truck and bucking him in over the cocoon. He whent inside grabed and grabed both his current and old phone then his keys while Wolfwere grabed the pink bucket. Then they both got in the car and Lawrence said "I'm gona swing by and get your phone activated then you can set it up ans consomiize it when your not sleeping"

“Okay.” Elliot poked his head out from the blanket cocoon. “Will it take long?” he asked, holding his stuffed lamb. He felt a bit queasy, being moved around upset his stomach.

"It shouldn't" Lawrance said as they drive off. He pulled infront of a store and got out woth Wolfwere, then was back 10 minutes later and handed Eliot a plan black rectangular Samsung phone "All yours Bud"

Elliot smiled. “Thank you. Really, thank you so much.” he smiled, turning the phone on. “Oww, too bright.” he quickly turned it back off, rubbing his eyes. It took him a moment to recover. “I’ll wait until the headache goes away.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back