• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Renegade base (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Arael

Resident Old Guy
Feel free to talk here and ask any questions, build character relationships or add subplot ideas.

Amazing and amazing, both of yours! It makes mine feel inadequate. ^_^'

I've always struggled with coming up with detailed and fleshed out bio's, I like to develop my character as I'm writing them.

Both of you guys characters are amazing< I can't wait to see them in action. Did you guys want to plan out relationships while we waited for the others? or did you guys have any questions at all for me?

I just changed my character's theme seeing as you guys weren't using actual music from the video games.

I think I'm alright, honestly. In terms of relationships, Aldric will be very protective of the group and that's about it. He'll see them as a surrogate family. Any potential for romance will depend on what sort of chemistry develops as they interact.

I think just establishing that they’re all friends or already a team would be enough, and relationships can develope over time?

I gotcha and I meant relationships as in like friendships and how they felt about one another personally, not like actual "relationships" that was a bad choice of words on my end sorry about that.

I like the idea of Aldric and Nova having little sparring games now that I think about it haha

Double checking over their backgrounds I feel like Ald would relate to Nova a lot, and be pretty protective of her despite knowing full well (she probably whacked him in the nose at some point) that she can protect herself. Surrogate sister?

As for his relationship with Eden, he'd really respect her and whatnot, but he'd probably feel a little distance simply because he can't relate as much.

Yeah, I can see Nova and Ald being close, and Nova can really relate to him. I’d be down for surrogate sister. Most defined they’d sparring, though Nova might get a bit too competitive for her own good.

XD Nova is the kind that would totally fall for taunting, to the point where she'd go into a blind rage and probably punch a hole in the wall...

I will hopefully have my cs up tonight! I think my character Tilly would fit the annoying little sister role of the group.~

Arael Arael so we'll be starting with the team already formed and ready to go? How long will they have known each other?

velleity velleity Sounds good, I can't wait to see her. And I would say for about three years, maybe more depending on how you want to build your backstory. I just had the entire group come together officially when Eden was sixteen but a few of them could have known each other beforehand. It'd be cool if a few of them knew each other growing up so they have a deeper bond and better understanding of each other.

And yes the team is al set and ready to go and have been working together for quite some time now, but they're still kinda new to the whole crime world, I'll explain more of that once the RP actually starts.

Aaaaaand, posted! I hope everything looks okay. My brain just kinda conked out there at the end, so please let me know if I need to change anything or if you have any suggestions!

Aaaaaand, posted! I hope everything looks okay. My brain just kinda conked out there at the end, so please let me know if I need to change anything or if you have any suggestions!

Everything looks good to me, I really like her and reading the last few lines of her personality just gave me so many ideas so hopefully, I can pull a plan together. Also congrats on officially having the youngest character she's definitely going to make things interesting.

Now we just need Nico Nico and we're ready to roll.

Everything looks good to me, I really like her and reading the last few lines of her personality just gave me so many ideas so hopefully, I can pull a plan together. Also congrats on officially having the youngest character she's definitely going to make things interesting.
Thanks! I'm pretty excited to see how things roll out.

Alrighty then I guess I'll start working on the opening post while we wrap things up here.

Oh gosh I have a feeling Nova's undying loyalty to her Pokemon and Tilly's want to disrupt that bond between Pokemon and human will cause conflict between the two of them. Unlike the vibe I get from Ald, Nova won't be afraid to throw punches or call Tilly on her bullshit. She may be gullible, but she's unerringly loyal to her own beliefs.

In fact, I think it'd be funny if Nova's broken everyone's nose at least once, just as a solid, unifying trend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back