• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Rebirth of Hyrule: A Battle Against Darkness[OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Also, another question, but how would the group meet with one another? I’m curious about such, but it would be pretty cool if it starts out with everyone being in different locations and coming across each other and said groups becoming more and more larger until everyone is inside the same group. But I do understand if they instead start in one place (as it’s easier to keep track of everyone).

Yep! Just as plo said ^.^ we'll basically make up the plot

If that's the case and you're not fussed Plo I'll put a CS together soon!

If that's the case and you're not fussed Plo I'll put a CS together soon!
Go for it! I'm totally fine with it! I never committed fully anyways and it saves me from have the temptation in the future LMAO

Ah jeez, almost forgotten to finish Lee’s history, and I still haven’t done my second character yet. Better get started writing right now

… and I’m feeling a bit too tired and not motivated enough to write. Sorry for the wait, but I’ll be finishing Lee’s sheet tomorrow instead.

When you have a cool idea but don't wanna spoil the game xd

But yeah, I'll try to get the ic up this weekend

When you have a cool idea but don't wanna spoil the game xd

But yeah, I'll try to get the ic up this weekend
You can hmu with the idea in dms! I've finished the story so I can't be spoiled lol

It's a deep cut, but it's a little guy who wears a robe and you can only see his eyes

I don't think they had wands, they were like, tiny miners? It's been a while since I played the Oracle games

Hello everyone before I made my first character I wanted to soundboard some ideas for characters past y'all. Would you rather have a grumpy old guy chocked full of references via items to the older games or a high confidence fairy that manipulates the seasons?

Also you are correct subrosian are like tiny miners that live underground next to lava. Both the oracle game races didnt get too much development past the surface level sadly so it would be nice to see them come back in a remake.

Last edited:
Grumpy old guy sounds like it would be hella amusing imo

Hello all....

I am not sure if I should even submit characters for this as on July 31 I am officially nedding yo change employment drastically reducing my time open. So...Idk that I should join this

So unfortunately my internet is out and trying to work to fix it. Aaaa I'm sorry 😞

I have a couple of ideas for characters, but if you don’t mind me asking for how to craft them, how is this rp going to start out? I understand that the general idea is that we’re being recruited by Zelda and Link, but have we already been recruited at the start or are we going to build up to that?

I have a couple of ideas for characters, but if you don’t mind me asking for how to craft them, how is this rp going to start out? I understand that the general idea is that we’re being recruited by Zelda and Link, but have we already been recruited at the start or are we going to build up to that?
they'll still be in " rebuilding hyrule" process and will start to recruit others to help fight off the monster/malice/gloom. i think i'm going to have link start off in an odd location tho

also, i talked to plo about an idea that could be fun, i'll put in spoilers just in case
An idea that ganondorf will try to recruit some allies his self being labled the "demon sages" an evil rito, goron, hylian, zora, gerudo

also regarding my internet, it's completely messed up and i'm having someone to come on my house to check on whatever is causing the problem. something tells me it's a bad cable or something

So then will rps be going on all over Hyrule at the start?
they'll still be in " rebuilding hyrule" process and will start to recruit others to help fight off the monster/malice/gloom. i think i'm going to have link start off in an odd location tho

also, i talked to plo about an idea that could be fun, i'll put in spoilers just in case
An idea that ganondorf will try to recruit some allies his self being labled the "demon sages" an evil rito, goron, hylian, zora, gerudo

also regarding my internet, it's completely messed up and i'm having someone to come on my house to check on whatever is causing the problem. something tells me it's a bad cable or something

Obviously you already know I like the idea you hmu with. I'm always willing to throw in someone evil as well

Also, if you ever need any help with anything here feel free to ask. Always willing to help <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back