• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Rebirth of Hyrule: A Battle Against Darkness[OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Got Ura semi set so I posted him. If subrosians end up not being allowed since it sounded like you were still deciding on it I'll pivot him to just being a human. Since it seems we have a bit of fighters I wanted him to fill the exploration nitch who scales via items the group may find. Also I tried to capture a bit of the retro game feelings with how the items and inventory works but if anything ends up being an issue im fine flinging it to the side. I look forward to rping with you all.

Last edited:
TacoRocky TacoRocky if you like!

Ploegy Ploegy ily fren <3 whenever you do, Just let me know which sage you wanna be! That goes for anyone as well

Also, everyone's characters looking great!

they'll still be in " rebuilding hyrule" process and will start to recruit others to help fight off the monster/malice/gloom. i think i'm going to have link start off in an odd location tho

also, i talked to plo about an idea that could be fun, i'll put in spoilers just in case
An idea that ganondorf will try to recruit some allies his self being labled the "demon sages" an evil rito, goron, hylian, zora, gerudo

also regarding my internet, it's completely messed up and i'm having someone to come on my house to check on whatever is causing the problem. something tells me it's a bad cable or something
The spoiler idea sounds like something Luca might be interested in ngl

Ploegy Ploegy ily fren <3 whenever you do, Just let me know which sage you wanna be! That goes for anyone as well
Ofc ofc ^^ ❤️

I might look into an evil zora but not fully committed yet will have to try drawing a design first

Any fun ideas from it that you plan on trying to bring in? or was it just a wild time lol
It was just where someone new joined and their character was a modified version of Vaati, who was my first evil-turned-good character idea before I decided on Juniper :closed eyes open smile: I was literally just like "damn what a coincidence" then it must have ended

vaati.webp

Okay okay so I did some designing for a Zora who would be a sage for Ganondorf and am here to share the result not sure if I'm 100% pleased with it and I didn't really make them look evil but heyo
koizora.png

I don't know if this got looked over, but I had already thrown Luca, my Zora, in as the evil Zora sage?

Since its still in the idea? phase would it be an issue if the races had multipule sages/villians? Grain of salt since im not in charge or anything and don't know the potential plot I'm just in he everyone have fun corner lol

Since its still in the idea? phase would it be an issue if the races had multipule sages/villians? Grain of salt since im not in charge or anything and don't know the potential plot I'm just in he everyone have fun corner lol
Hummm, for sages I would say one per race. I'll be more then willing to add more slots, maybe one to
sub the zonai sage

Ah no worries, I'll just disregard the design since I fucked up lmao

I dunno if I'll be motivated to draw another character

Ah no worries, I'll just disregard the design since I fucked up lmao

I dunno if I'll be motivated to draw another character

Aah, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to discourage you, I was just uncertain if my idea was good or not? I was hoping to play Luca kinda like the villain who sometimes helps the hero and is sometimes a detriment? I'm struggling to think of an example to this at the moment, but I imagine if he were a sage he'd get in trouble frequently for sometimes messing up the plan? Luca's in it for a good story, so if the bad guys are having too easy of a time, he'll try to balance out the odds a bit, and that might not be received kindly by all. The sentiment goes both ways, though, so sometimes if the good guys have it too easy he'll mess up their plans instead.

Also your art is really good!! I wouldn't call it bad at all, it looks really good!

Ah nah, it's not really being discouraged. I'm in a horrible slump of artblock rn so it's just a struggle fest to draw rn! No need to feel bad. I just messed up so no worries at all, I promise

Hummm, for sages I would say one per race. I'll be more then willing to add more slots, maybe one to
sub the zonai sage
I'll keep it in mind. I'll let everyone else have a shot at claiming them first then since my idea is a bit sneaky so I'm not sure if i would want to spoil it by posting it here...

Ok I had a question are events with totk gonna like...play out the same? I needed to know so I know how exactly I'd be playing a specifoc canon character.

Ok I had a question are events with totk gonna like...play out the same? I needed to know so I know how exactly I'd be playing a specifoc canon character.
in a way yes~

i also got the main thread up if yall wanna start. i'll post asap

I'll keep it in mind. I'll let everyone else have a shot at claiming them first then since my idea is a bit sneaky so I'm not sure if i would want to spoil it by posting it here...
you can pm if you want
so far, i think the goron, zora, and since an idea was purposed to me, i'm allowing a zonai to be played

I try to work on starters for Maple and Abilessa tomorrow! If anyone has any desire to interact with either of them do lmk

Did we ever have a more concrete start point or was it the everyone is in slightly different vague locations?

Last edited:
in a way yes~

i also got the main thread up if yall wanna start. i'll post asap
Okah cuz I wanted to know cuz I am making a sheet also for Yunobo so was asking about making sure like...the events with that are gonna happen as are in totk.

Will get the sheets up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back