• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Rebirth of Hyrule: A Battle Against Darkness[OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Had a Sans day and was too lazy to get my work done today. Tomorrow for sure I promise.

im topic GIF

Oh yeah, should have asked earlier, but when is the rp going to start? Mostly asking because I haven’t really gotten time to do my two character sheets and I didn’t want to be left behind or anything like that

Also, on another note, i'm almost finished with my cs for my Yiga Clan Defector, all I need to do is finish his backstory. Not sure if I should go ahead and post what I have now as an W.I.P so others can see what im going for, or wait until im entirely finished with the history to post it.

Also, on another note, i'm almost finished with my cs for my Yiga Clan Defector, all I need to do is finish his backstory. Not sure if I should go ahead and post what I have now as an W.I.P so others can see what im going for, or wait until im entirely finished with the history to post it.
One question.

Will one of his secret techniques be the ability to summon a "Forklift"?

I'm interested in seeing what you have so far, but no worries if you wanna leave it a surprise!

One question.

Will one of his secret techniques be the ability to summon a "Forklift"?
Hmm, well, that would be more along the lines of Link's ability (as he is the forklift certified warrior here), but a good guess nonetheless.
I'm interested in seeing what you have so far, but no worries if you wanna leave it a surprise!
And well, I don't mind at all showing people it, I do want to get people's opinions of what I have so far and what people think of it. Granted, I dont really use any of the fancy coding that others have used for their sheets, but its a bit too complicated for my liking.

Hmm, well, that would be more along the lines of Link's ability (as he is the forklift certified warrior here), but a good guess nonetheless.

And well, I don't mind at all showing people it, I do want to get people's opinions of what I have so far and what people think of it. Granted, I dont really use any of the fancy coding that others have used for their sheets, but its a bit too complicated for my liking.

His name sounds Korean, is Lee his surname? Only asking as a curious Korean speaker lol

He sounds really sweet, if others do judge him for his past then Juniper will definitely accept him as a friend regardless. She definitely believes that everyone deserves a second chance

His name sounds Korean, is Lee his surname? Only asking as a curious Korean speaker lol

He sounds really sweet, if others do judge him for his past then Juniper will definitely accept him as a friend regardless. She definitely believes that everyone deserves a second chance
Well, Lee is actually Forename, but he often uses his Surname (or Min-kyu) first when introducing himself to others. And well, Lee at first may not be accepting of friends considering, well, he doesn't want anyone caring about him (since in his mind, he doesn't find himself worthy enough to put himself at the same value as others due to his past as a Yiga Footsoldier and having killed others before), but there is still room for him to learn and grow as a person.

Well, Lee is actually Forename, but he often uses his Surname (or Min-kyu) first when introducing himself to others. And well, Lee at first may not be accepting of friends considering, well, he doesn't want anyone caring about him (since in his mind, he doesn't find himself worthy enough to put himself at the same value as others due to his past as a Yiga Footsoldier and having killed others before), but there is still room for him to learn and grow as a person.
Ooh okay! Lee is actually only a surname in Korea as well as Min-kyu being a Korean forename, but I suppose in TLOZ the real Korea doesn't exist so it doesn't matter (I hope that didn't come across the wrong way at all :closed eyes open smile:, just a common misconception, like how many understandably think Kim is Kim Jong-Un's first name because of the order names are written in East Asian haha)

He's a really interesting character! I'm excited to see his journey. Wish I could give him a hug and tell him he matters lmao

Ooh okay! Lee is actually only a surname in Korea as well as Min-kyu being a Korean forename, but I suppose in TLOZ the real Korea doesn't exist so it doesn't matter (I hope that didn't come across the wrong way at all :closed eyes open smile:, just a common misconception, like how many understandably think Kim is Kim Jong-Un's first name because of the order names are written in East Asian haha)

He's a really interesting character! I'm excited to see his journey. Wish I could give him a hug and tell him he matters lmao
Ah, gotcha. Hopefully I haven’t upset someone or something with such, it’s mostly because the style and appearance of the Sheikah is more similar to that of Eastern Asia, and considering that the Yiga were once a part (and have somewhat similar appearance as well) of the Sheikah, I wanted to try and think of a fitting sounding name. But yeah, as you said, it could be fine considering that such would be far more different in TLOZ series considering how things are.

And yeah, I am looking forward to see not only how Lee would change as a person but everyone else’s characters as well. We do have a pretty unique and interesting cast so far, so I’m interested to see how the story would go! That, and I already have a couple ideas regarding the Flamewake Technique that Lee has been trying to complete.

I just read over his sheet and I really love what you're going for! I really cannot wait to see him in action ^^

Ah, gotcha. Hopefully I haven’t upset someone or something with such, it’s mostly because the style and appearance of the Sheikah is more similar to that of Eastern Asia, and considering that the Yiga were once a part (and have somewhat similar appearance as well) of the Sheikah, I wanted to try and think of a fitting sounding name. But yeah, as you said, it could be fine considering that such would be far more different in TLOZ series considering how things are.

And yeah, I am looking forward to see not only how Lee would change as a person but everyone else’s characters as well. We do have a pretty unique and interesting cast so far, so I’m interested to see how the story would go! That, and I already have a couple ideas regarding the Flamewake Technique that Lee has been trying to complete.
No worries at all! 💗 Fiction is completely limitless anyway, especially with things like names

Juniper has a long way to go with her combat abilities too, maybe she'd be able to utilise larger (non-talking) animals in future besides bugs. I like that Lee's Flamewake Technique is gonna be developed across the RP :closedeyessmile:

I'm loving y'all's characters ! Omg

But I'll make rp thread here really soon, I apologize. Work loves making me feel drained

right, so, I should be able to finish my Yiga Clan Defector’s history either by today or tomorrow and start working on my second oc (that Lawful Evil Swordswoman that I talked about earlier) as well. Would be rather neat seeing how said second character try and further their own ambitions in a overwhelmingly good natured group of people.

Raya is finished! Also, to answer your question, Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , probably not? She'd have heard rumors at least, but wouldn't have any more of a negative reaction than she would with anyone else. She's a little too socially awkward and isolated to really hear much, tbh.

Also I'm contemplating putting up another character, but I'm not sure what race to make them...

Acethekidd Acethekidd When were you planning on setting this? I'd set up a canon character but

Game Spoiler
I was gonna pick Zelda, but if she's stuck in the past like at the beginning of the game there's no point.

Acethekidd Acethekidd When were you planning on setting this? I'd set up a canon character but

Game Spoiler
I was gonna pick Zelda, but if she's stuck in the past like at the beginning of the game there's no point.
Obviously I'm not Ace, but when we were talking about the plot before it was made, I believe the idea was to avoid that happening in the first place so they could be playable in the rp! Ofc confirmation from Ace is probably better than hearing it from me, but I do know her and I talked about it cuz I spitballed the idea of using said character as well, though I never settled on it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back