• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Rebirth of Hyrule: A Battle Against Darkness[OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oof, there's like ten million locations. Might just wanna look up a map/locations

I can attempt to do a locations/map doc this weekend
this would be pretty helpful lol. With how open the setting is it might be best to focus down a bit so we don't get too lost and become unable to interact with plot stuff. With everyone waiting to interact I feel like we should just pair up based on location/draw out of a hat lol.

this would be pretty helpful lol. With how open the setting is it might be best to focus down a bit so we don't get too lost and become unable to interact with plot stuff. With everyone waiting to interact I feel like we should just pair up based on location/draw out of a hat lol.
Draw out of a hat....???? That sounds interesting....

Just my two cents, for whatever it's worth, I'd imagine sticking to major locations (or near them) is just the best route. Like I'd assume the following are places that would be good starting points:

-Lookout Landing
-Zora's Domain
-Gerudo Town
-Rito Village
-Goron City
-Kakariko Village
-Hateno Village
-Tarrey Town
-Lurelin Village
-Lost Woods
-Great Plateau

Other possible locations I can think of might be okay to use:
-Lake Hylia / Bridge of Hylia
-Mount Lanayru
-Hyrule Castle (Maybe for evil sages)
-The Depths (Also a possibility for evil sages)
-Any of the stables around Hyrule (Cannot be asked to list all 12)
-Any of the Skyview Towers (Again cannot be asked to list all of them)

Just my two cents, for whatever it's worth, I'd imagine sticking to major locations (or near them) is just the best route. Like I'd assume the following are places that would be good starting points:

-Lookout Landing
-Zora's Domain
-Gerudo Town
-Rito Village
-Goron City
-Kakariko Village
-Hateno Village
-Tarrey Town
-Lurelin Village
-Lost Woods
-Great Plateau

-Mount Lanayru

On my end, Shelley will probs START at Zora's Domain because she's a Zora Knight but she can easily move anywhere depending on what things go like. Obviously, Yunobo will follow a story route unless something comes up where he wouldn't.

yeah the hat method is good for matching up quickly but with how spread out we might be im unsure if it would be better do it to choose partners or just throw some people at locations. I agree with that list of locations being good though.

so far we have,
landing: Maple
great plateau: zelda and raya
hyrule forest: link
damel forest: Tate

evil sages: being evil somewhere evily

Yunobo: suffering in canon

I figure it's just smart to pay attention to where people are when you work on a starter tbh. That way people aren't left on their own and all. My list is merely hypothetical starting locations for people

Good question. I have no clue cause I don't know what locations are open
Like I said, I plan to put Shelley in Zora's Domain, but I can move her around if someone's within a reasoable distance. Yunobo will be in Gorn City so he could probs end up nteracting with your Goron character if he's near the city. I won't be able to get to my starters til Monday though.

Like I said, I plan to put Shelley in Zora's Domain, but I can move her around if someone's within a reasoable distance. Yunobo will be in Gorn City so he could probs end up nteracting with your Goron character if he's near the city. I won't be able to get to my starters til Monday though.
Would be interesting to have Darunilk and Yunobo interact.

-Lookout Landing
-Zora's Domain
-Gerudo Town
-Rito Village
-Goron City
-Kakariko Village
-Hateno Village
-Tarrey Town
-Lurelin Village
-Lost Woods
-Great Plateau

-Mount Lanayru
Thank you so much!

Got out a little something out at least but what code are you all using since so far I'm cramping the style lol

galvanismgal galvanismgal Here's the code! I pulled it off of the Zelda post for my own post. Just change the #BF3A65 to whatever hex code you want the name and line colored.

Code:
[CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=#BF3A65]N A M E[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=#BF3A65]───────────────────────────────[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[border=0px;max-width:800px;background: transparent;margin:auto;padding:20px;line-height:1.1;text-align: justify;border-top: 0px solid #fff]
Text here.
[/border]

I didn’t expect everyone to jump on setting their posts like me lol

galvanismgal galvanismgal Here's the code! I pulled it off of the Zelda post for my own post. Just change the #BF3A65 to whatever hex code you want the name and line colored.

Code:
[CENTER][SIZE=5][COLOR=#BF3A65]N A M E[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=#BF3A65]───────────────────────────────[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[border=0px;max-width:800px;background: transparent;margin:auto;padding:20px;line-height:1.1;text-align: justify;border-top: 0px solid #fff]
Text here.
[/border]
thank you!

I get to post like the cool kids now lolol

Good news -- my boyfriend donated me his switch for a little while so I've finally started to play TOTK !! I'm still at the beginning, but I shouldn't be clueless for long :coolshades:

Also, I'll make my post tomorrow !! I'm gonna be moving out of my university place today

Aaaaand character sheet posted! Sorry for taking so long to get it in! I'll hopefully have the other character app done and posted tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back