• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Rebirth of Hyrule: A Battle Against Darkness[OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’ve been slowly working through my sheets! Sorry it’s been taking so long, work’s been pretty hectic

I’m thinking of bringing in a Zora warrior and a Sheikah scholar

I was gonna work on starters but I’ve been super demotivated to write tonight. The ideas just don’t be flowing rn

I'm also waiting since I want to try and make sure someone isn't without an rp partner...though people have multipule characters so i doubt that will be an issue

I'm waiting because I have no clue where to start....

Waiting on the opener to get done and I don't even know that the OP has looked at my character sheets yet so theres also that

I guess while we wait we can chat and plan a bit. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone interacts with each other since we have a good mix of personalities.

I went ahead and put up a Maple starter for now. I'll leave Abilessa for later and throw her where I feel it's suitable after others post

Me, the brave one to just post lol

extremly brave lol I'm not sure how much were going to do different plot points at once so I am going to play it safe and wait unless you want ura to join maple and be the shorty squad

Last edited:
Whatever you’d like to do is fine. I understand wanting to wait and all till Ace is able to post. If you wanna send him Maple’s way that’s totally cool, if you wanna wait and see how things are gonna be that’s also fine! ^^

Whatever you’d like to do is fine. I understand wanting to wait and all till Ace is able to post. If you wanna send him Maple’s way that’s totally cool, if you wanna wait and see how things are gonna be that’s also fine! ^^
good to know, I wont be able to post until later tommorow so i guess we will see if i beat ace posting and join the brave crew or not lol

there we go, i posted DX sorry it took ten million years

I've finished a Zelda post and I'll have a Reten one up soon, I'll probably start her in Zora's domain.

Oof, there's like ten million locations. Might just wanna look up a map/locations

I can attempt to do a locations/map doc this weekend

Ahh okay. The doc would be super helpful in that case

And if anyone wants a character to interact with theirs right away lemme know !! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back