• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Rebirth of Hyrule: A Battle Against Darkness[OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Maybe I end up making my Gerudo oc since I was originally stuck between her and Maple. Then we expand our group even more lmao

Hmm, well, certainly an interesting cast so far. I’ll be going ahead to make my Yiga Clan Defector lad. Rather curious as to how the other characters would react to them considering who they used to be.

Hmm, well, certainly an interesting cast so far. I’ll be going ahead to make my Yiga Clan Defector lad. Rather curious as to how the other characters would react to them considering who they used to be.
Well, we know of one already in BOTW, if you forgot. I say go for it

Ye, you can have as many ocs as ya like! Since it's the weekend, imma try to get my characters up

I almost went with using Prince Komali as a fc! Nice to see a Rito character
I like to think the possibility of Rito transforming into huge birds is possible, but it rarely ever happens.

I also think giving Venti a personal challenge for the RP is gonna make some great character development

I'll probably add my Gerudo sometime this weekend! I gotta update her art I probably could have updated Maple's too but was too lazy lmao and I actually gotta write out her full sheet since I only have bits and pieces already written out

Hmm... I think I have an idea regarding the Earthwake technique that Yiga Blademasters occasionally use when attacking. I was thinking about having a similar technique based on a element, but be something different such as ice or fire, with my lad having a basic understanding of the technique (as his Mother would have teach him some of the tecnique before their 'mysterious disappearance'), and would improve such a style given time.

Hmm... I think I have an idea regarding the Earthwake technique that Yiga Blademasters occasionally use when attacking. I was thinking about having a similar technique based on a element, but be something different such as ice or fire, with my lad having a basic understanding of the technique (as his Mother would have teach him some of the tecnique before their 'mysterious disappearance'), and would improve such a style given time.
That sounds like a nice little twist on it!

My Gerudo is definitely gonna be a bit unorthodox compared to others of her kind and approach things differently than they usually would

For some reason, I had an idea for yet another character (probably might actually make a second character and just be this one), a human lady who acts all snobby and as if she is a superior fight to some others (to which, she does have the fighting skills to back up her claims), and may be along the lines of the Lawful Evil spectrum (essentially, while she certainly wouldn’t mind aiding others out if she gets what she wants, she is mainly trying to get Ganon out the picture so that she can attempt to claim her title as ‘ruler’ of Hyrule. Granted, may change her alignment or even have it change as she interacts with others), but yeah, that’s the idea I had. Here is what she looks like as well:
IMG_4253.jpeg
IMG_4254.jpeg

I swear I got distracted so much making this so I don't have the energy to get the sheet up, but I will share my Gerudo's art in advance! Not my best work and didn't even shade but heyo lmao
abilessa.png

Alrighty! Got Abilessa up! Some stuff might be messily written cuz man I could not put thoughts into words this morning, but I hope she is alright!

She's looks Good! I think I gave a heart

But I have like, two more characters to submit xd

I'll be doing my sheets tomorrow. Have a Zora OC to finish and am gonna make a sheet for a canon. Am fibally done work

I swear I got distracted so much making this so I don't have the energy to get the sheet up, but I will share my Gerudo's art in advance! Not my best work and didn't even shade but heyo lmao
abilessa.png
"Fuck using swords, spears, and bows. I'm gonna beat you up with my fists"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back