• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ravinian Forum (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'll be pulling a few CSes by the morrow likely. After a pinterest binge I have enough...but reading all of this has left me FRIED. Night...

Nobody in particular. I just need a way to drag my character into the plot somehow.

see, the problem i see is that neither of my characters, or really anyone's characters, would actually care if someone with wings is hanging out on a roof. like, if you were in this world with bird people and dragon men and stuff would you care if someone was chilling on a roof?

Is anyone still open for interaction? I may have a second character in the works if anyone still needs someone to interact with.

Hm...I have a few plans...put with so many characters in need of interaction on my end, I might just floosh some BS soon.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

I couldn't determine it...but where exactly is the WereWolf camp? Sorta was considering sending my spy character over towards Joseph.

Hm...I have a few plans...put with so many characters in need of interaction on my end, I might just floosh some BS soon.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1

I couldn't determine it...but where exactly is the WereWolf camp? Sorta was considering sending my spy character over towards Joseph.
If you want them to be attacked for trying to spy on werewolves, they're at the Redvale Forest

Toby and Raven are at what I'm gonna now deem the Dulph Woodlands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back