• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Rabbit bounty hunt M/M

Lir_the_witch

Lir the Forest Prince
Roleplay Type(s)
Fionnlagh the Rabbit hunter.png
Hi! Hello
I have this character, his name is Fionnlagh and he's an Albino Rabbit bounty hunter

I kind of want to rp this is a world where there are humans and beast folk, Rabbits are weak and taken advantage of a lot of the time
this is kind of grim dark but not really, I like stories where there is some dark elements but the whole thing is not all a glory fest of blood and horror

a few ideas I had in mind where:

Him x young adventure, Fionnlagh is just SIGH come along and don't get in my way kinda deal (maybe this has the light heart of them forming a heroes party, I like to play more then one character for interests sake)

Him x another bounty hunter (maybe a predator like a wolf, bear, anything larger then him) and they get forced to work together on a job

Him x Town guard, no one said bounty hunters had clean hands after all!

Him x Mage/ magic user who it's his job to protect (this would go well this a group of characters we play, I like having background characters to keep things interesting)

and if you come up with any more, or are interested in knowing more just send me a DM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back