• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Quick & The Dead: Fight for Silver Springs OOC

Characters
Here

The Silent Z

Just Here
Hello all and welcome to the board of spitballin, free chattin and overall group gathering sessions that shall take place out of character and so forth. Again, a chill and collaborative process is the atmosphere intended here while having fun exploring a genre/world, I, would say is kinda ultra rare in my honest opinion. Without further ado...

wildkittyatheart wildkittyatheart sophocles sophocles CorralDust CorralDust ya’ll still aboard? The group will remain open in effort to full out our small team. But I’ll open things up for some chatting and so forth, atleast.

Does the 'duel' in the tournament imply shooting at our fellow competitors? Or more like who can hit the target?

I haven't seen that one, unfortunately. So, it's win or die?
Oh I see. No problem. I first watched years after it came out, I got the impression it was a mixed reviews western but I thought it was pretty good. But to answer your question, not really, the movie and in this rp tale it won’t start out that way. The movie was first to get hit loses then eventually became a win or die contest. The rp will move in similar directions in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back