• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Project: Champions 6e - OOC thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
As for mental stuff that can be cool, i'm currently in bed rather than reading but a psychic minotaur sounds kinda funny, and equal parts terrifying.

So, any thoughts on what you'd like to do with your character? I have several ideas that would be interesting to pull, but I want to make sure you are happy with the build.

So, any thoughts on what you'd like to do with your character? I have several ideas that would be interesting to pull, but I want to make sure you are happy with the build.
mentally powered minotaru it is, feel free to toss me ideas, I have a interview for tomorrow so time is being eaten for the moment but I can theory craft or do whatever.

First off, good luck on the interview.

Every power is on the table except for Telepathy. Do you want to be a jack of all trades, or just focus on one power?

First off, good luck on the interview.

Every power is on the table except for Telepathy. Do you want to be a jack of all trades, or just focus on one power?
I shall be Jack, of Alltrades.

Master of the mystic art of Nun.

I have a write-up of the mental minotaur done. I just need to put it into my Private Workshop and make it look nice and neat.

The minotaru looks good and ready to fill any roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back