• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Prisoned Mystics - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

AEONmeteorite

Architect of Worlds
Helper
All out of character conversation is to stay here. Have fun and enjoy each others' company when you arrive here.​

Sorry for the delay (and the double post) but I just want to double check how the cells are positioned.

From reading the intro post's descriptions I think it comes out like this: (each I is a wall)

I Empty I Glimmer I Essence I
(hallway)
I Aiden I Fray I Marcus I

Sorry for the delay (and the double post) but I just want to double check how the cells are positioned.

From reading the intro post's descriptions I think it comes out like this: (each I is a wall)

I Empty I Glimmer I Essence I
(hallway)
I Aiden I Fray I Marcus I

yup

Sorry for the delay everyone. My job suddenly had me pull a lot of hours and I really only had time to check up on the rp without roleplaying myself. I don't work today, so be sure to shoot out some responses.

Should I wait for Jon's next description to post for Draak?

You do not need to if it won't affiliate him yet.

Ok, just one more thing I want to ask. Because I'm entering a little late, would it be better to have him placed into one of the empty cells during his introduction as if he's just arrived, or do I have him start off in a cell anyways?

Wait, can Fray actually see Aiden? I was under the impression that apart from the entrance facing the hallway, there were still solid (most likely steel) walls between the cells.

Wait, can Fray actually see Aiden? I was under the impression that apart from the entrance facing the hallway, there were still solid (most likely steel) walls between the cells.

I'm not entirely sure. I think each character is supposed to be able to see all of the others, but each of the cells seem unique other than size, so maybe it depends?

Doing alright, I think I'll just keep assuming what I was assuming and that Aiden can't see Fray, as there is a wall between them, but he can hear her. Glimmer he can see cause she's across the hall. I'm not sure exactly where your character is yet Abyss, since AEON hasn't updated the intro post, but there's a good chance you'll be in the cell directly across from Aiden so I can say hello to you too if you'd like.

Doing alright, I think I'll just keep assuming what I was assuming and that Aiden can't see Fray, as there is a wall between them, but he can hear her. Glimmer he can see cause she's across the hall. I'm not sure exactly where your character is yet Abyss, since AEON hasn't updated the intro post, but there's a good chance you'll be in the cell directly across from Aiden so I can say hello to you too if you'd like.

That would be awesome.

Since Draak wasn't in the intro post and the NPCs had already left the hallway, I went with him being a transfer who just arrived.

Let's keep it going, this RP is awesome. ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back