• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Prismatic Queen [D&D 5e Campaign] OOC

TheMADQ TheMADQ Sadly, we're running a full ship at the moment, but should someone walk the plank, be cast overboard, or leave our presence at the next port, you'll be in line to join the crew. I believe there's one person already in waiting, but it might have been long enough that he's no longer interested

That moment when you're trying to come up with unique little solos for a heavy metal bard's spells, and then find yourself 4 hours deep in music theory videos on youtube xD luckily I was already somewhat musically inclined, otherwise my mind would be spinning with confusion right now lol

And hmm, no, I haven't been. Then again, I really don't check email for RpN, I just come onto the site itself.

Same here, I just have the site pulled up in a pinned tab on my browser so I don't need to check my email (so didn't turn that option on).

Updated the NPC section and added a Threadmark called "Important Information" to the post (at the top of the main thread should be a little drop down menu that you can open that says "Threadmark")... just in case it's not already a bookmark

I'm afraid work is kicking my ass, just act mention me when we got to Comabt. My character will remain silent until I get some time to post.

Naxtaroth Naxtaroth Please, oh please tell me that Jiliana is a rouge who worships Selune as her patron god. Jiliana could totally be an agent of Selune sent to try and assassinate Praela. How far can this paranoid misunderstanding go?

I'll be able to do this a lot more on weekends, still getting used to my first job.

No prob, Atrax, don't stress. And, ah, about Jiliana, she, ah... Well... she worships a much much much more sinister deity ;) That's all I can say without providing any subconscious metagaming fuel lol

Any chance there are birds around? Can I ask them if they've seen anything/anyone unusual with speak with small animals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back