• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Prismatic Queen [D&D 5e Campaign] OOC

Sure sure, I'll say there's a few flocks of crows out in the fields. I'd say make an animal handling check to see if you can approach them without them flying off. Rolling in the rollz room, of course

#1d20+(modifier) #animal handling

Sure, you manage to approach them, though they do flutter away a few feet, looking like they're prepared to bolt should you come any closer. Go ahead and initiate your talking with them and then I'll respond to it with my next post.

Hello! I noticed this awhile ago but got busy. I was wondering if there was any spots left.

Currently got our party of 5, but there's a waiting list I can put ya on for if people leave for whatever reason

Alright. I was thinking of making a Half-Elf Bard of the Maestro. Just know that I'm here

Sounds great :D will get in touch with ya if we get an opening and you're up next :D currently 1 or 2 people I believe in front of ya

Hey, I'm going to try get a post up before Tuesday, but if I don't I'll be offline for a couple days. Gonna be flying home.

Hello, there... This looks like a very interesting setup! I've just started D&D with a couple friends (we just finished our first campaign!), and I'd like to try a bit more if possible. If a spot opens up, would you be willing to accept a newbie? I would probably adapt one of the characters I've already started with (a CG Druid-Outlander Wood Elf or a LG Ranger-Sage Halfling), but could make a new one if needed.

I'll put you on the waiting list :) As for characters if you do finally get to join, I don't mind if you use characters you've already made, just adapt their backstory to fit the world, get new equipment (I'll guide you on that depending on what level you come in at), and roll new stats :P

Okay, thanks!

So, rolling new stats... I think that's a bit different from what I did (I took the basic 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15 numbers and arranged them), so I'd like to clarify how that would work. Would it be rolling one/several die/dice to get a set of numbers, then arrange them, or would it be like rolling die/dice for each attribute individually and taking whichever you ended up with?

Well, there's 2-3 people ahead of ya and I'll answer the question here, but go ahead and give my character sheet section a read through anyways so you can refresh on anything else and maybe have other questions answered... equipment will scale up with level too, so that section is to be determined depending on when you come in... to answer your question, we rolled, and then assigned stats... I think I said 3 or more stats under 12 means you can reroll, and we have a dice room for rolling, but that won't be necessary to do until around time for you to join up... I'll also have to edit things specifically for creating your character at whatever level they may come in at, if they do.

disaster disaster As for the "like you" comment, you get the idea the crows just meant someone humanoid... to a creature with such low intelligence, "like you" just means bipedal beings that have smooth skin and similar features lol... they arent quite smart enough to differentiate between gnome, elf, and human, at least, they dont know theyre separate entities lol

Ah I see. When I saw that I actually thought maybe the crows saw smaller humanoids, kids or something of that sort. Thanks for the clarification. :) Should I change my post then?

I'm still here, I'm just a little busy. Apparently me being deployed for 6 months didn't make life stand still back home. Just getting settled back in and working some things out. Sorry for holding things up.:/:

Atraxaisbae Atraxaisbae GoodTeletubby GoodTeletubby disaster disaster ithinkcat ithinkcat GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack
Ok, I'll need all of you to make various checks, depending on what you want to look for. Use the rolz.org room linked in the first post of the main thread (make sure youre signed in with a name that matches your RpN name, rolz doesnt even need an email, just type in a username and password and youre good to go), then roll #1d20+(ability modifier) #(skill) and then post your result here with a brief explanation of what you are wanting to do. I figure most of these rolls will be investigation, but if you can convince me of ways you could use rolls like nature or arcana to investigate, go ahead and give those a shot.

Upstairs there are 2 rooms, one is a bedroom, the other seems like a makeshift storage room, though may have been a bedroom at one time. Downstairs there is the kitchen, and main living space. Plenty of cabinets and what not to pilfer through. There's also a door at the back of the house leading to a small yard with a shed if one of the downstairs people wants to go investigate that.

I figure you'll make your rolls, I will tell you what you found, and then we can continue in character with everyone revealing their findings in the little meeting :) also, if this feels too rail roady, let me know and I can release the reigns a little bit :D

I'll have some time to make a post now, but I guess I'll just make my rolls and combine Praela's response to Althaea with Praela then searching her part of the house. Wimpy roll being processed...

Arlight :P things were comin to a lull so I wanted to sorta give a slight kick to the rear to the whole thing lol

Naxtaroth Naxtaroth Praela is just going to search the main living area for obvious clues + anything that might seem magical/ritualistic. I'm assuming that would be a perception roll and an arcane roll?

perception would allow her to scan the room and notice any irregularities, but investigation will be required for anything more than just a quick glance around... id need an explanation of what she'd be trying to sense with arcana, but sure you can also make a roll for that as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back