• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Prismatic Queen [D&D 5e Campaign] OOC

Naxtaroth

The Raven
Here is where you may ask me questions, tell me about actions you want to do that will require rolls, or just chat with the other players and me.

Last edited:
Not sure if you want people to sign up here, or reddit, or where, but I'd definitely like to grab a spot in this game. The world and civilization look like an interesting world to explore, and it sounds like a promising game.

I'm going to "make" my character assuming that they're level one
Also Sunstone Sunstone thanks for sending me kitural's information. I'm going to plagiarize your character. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I mean technically you've still gotta make the level 1 character, but then just level it up to level 4... and by "as normal" I meant as normal for this specific game lol

Just popping into the OOC where I suspect most of the talking on the Character Sheet thread should be happening and saying hello to all my soon to be subj...ahem, party members. Yes, very valuable party members that are certainly not just infinitesimally small blips in the chronicles of creation. Let us join each other and do fun mortal things.

Rofl, still trying to think of ways to add your backstory into a subplot, but hey, it's a challenge I'm willing to undergo. It'll really work out my DM muscles lol

So far it looks like we'll be a band of jolly outcasts. I'm sure we'll all be as thick as thieves before the day ends..

Neh heh heh..

Praela does not steal! If you prefer the company of a lying, jealous lowlife then perhaps you should consider partying with Selune. :angrypuff:

Also kind of odd that nobody makes any note of an edge-lord who has a mechanical owl.

Perhaps I am new to the nuances of mortal life in the material plane, but is it customary to write a note on parchment when seeing an edge-lord or mechanical owl? That seems wasteful and tedious. I could create an entire race of sentient mechanical owls...if I had my powers back. :b/:

Will be getting my response up asap, and then another round of replies from you all will be in order :)

Last edited:
Just as I'm about to go to sleep my phone goes off because of disaster disaster 's post :closed eyes open smile: Well, I'll swe how this all progresses by the time I wake up tomorrow. G'night folks!

I'll get the baron's reply up tomorrow, to give people a bit more time to respond. We'll just assume the character merely sat and listened to everything if we move on before their response gets posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back