The Person Above Rolled a 1

You got distracted by a forum games about someone else rolling 1 and spent an entire day writing a post for it.

I try to kick a ball and rolled 1
(after 1 day)

The ball gains sentience just as you kick it, and starts a rebellion beating humans to death.

I try to learn the japanese lyrics for the one song stuck in my head and roll a 1

You remember about the assignment that you must submit tomorrow and pull an all-nighter to finish it.

I sacrifice my town to summon Cthulhu but rolled 1.

You sacrifice your town to summon Cthulu, but, since you rolled a 1, Cthulu ignored you and you got yeeted into the void by your mom.

I tried to keep Jeff The Killer from falling in love with me, but rolled a 1.

You told the lad to screw off but Jeff likes it when they play hard to get. So he vowed to make you his.

I tried to microwave my toaster but rolled a 1.

You play the wrong card and summon kuriboh instead.

I try to learn to fly by jumping out of the window of my 4th floor apartment but roll a 1

Last edited:
You fall into a well where you are now stuck.

I try to update my profile pic but I roll a 1

You were wearing your favorite shirt which the goat takes as a snack and eats.

I try to do something productive but I roll a 1

Nothing productive gets done and you end up watching tv, gaming, and eating extremely unhealthy foods throughout the whole day.

I try to hug my cat but rolled a one.

Your cat scratches your Eye making you blind in your right eye.

I try to sleep but I roll a 1

I WAS ALREADY BLIND IN MY LEFT EYE C'MON, BRUH.
You are all snuggled up in bed, ready to snooze. And suddenly, you see a strange creature looming at the other side of your dark room. You blinked at it disappeared. You try to shrug it off but blink again and now it's at you bedside. You blink again but it's gone. You have not only pissed yourself but are now rendered the inability to blink or even sleep, ever again.

I want to drink and energy drink but role a 1

You instead put the energy drink in the freezer and it is now frozen.

I try to write a rp plot but roll a 1

You instead write a very elaborate backstory for your world building and get carried away and write 700+ pages of words by yourself, disappointing anyone that would've wanted to roleplay with you.

I wish it was earlier in the morning so I wouldn't get in trouble but rolled a one.

You instead put the energy drink in the freezer and it is now frozen.

I try to write a rp plot but roll a 1
You spend days working out the plot. You create a whole world and it is incredible. But when you are about to post it your internet goes down and you loose all your work.

Alternate; You post it and it never catches on. Not one person is interested

I try to create a new forum games but I roll a 1

Your dog gets the placebo effect in full throttle and ends up walking YOU.

I try to settle on a profile picture and roll a 1.

You scroll through millions of perfect photos for your Profile and spend the rest of eternity trying to choose which one to use.

I try to break the forth wall but I roll a 1

You destroy the fifth wall instead, uncovering that in reality everything in the universe was the figment of the imagination of one guy who fell asleep in the cosmic bathroom.

I try to learn to GM a D&D campaign and roll a 1.

You spend years learning the arts of being a Game Master only to realize you can’t GM because of a COVID-19 which can now spread through the internet.

I try to explain color to a blind person but roll a 1

The blind person explains to you that since he can't see, knowing about colors is pointless. If he gains sight in the future, he won't need you to explain colors to him.

I try to take a nap but roll a 1

You end up drawing MY character making out with Jeff and I steal it because my character, my Jeff, my rules.

I try to make pasta but roll a 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back