The Person Above Rolled a 1

You get great results for the first week, but then is deleted for being to explicit somehow

I try to live, but I roll a 1

The video game doesnt make any money, and sadly out you in debt for everything you did on how to learn to make it

I try to make RPN, but roll a 1

You make an attempt at writing a book. It's wonderful! You get up to go to the bathroom, only to spill all your coffee on your laptop, your progress gone as the screen flicks to black.

Making use of a Syringe melee weapon, i build up enough healing juice, i make an attempt to heal the wounds of an ally with the syringe

Your ally is scared of syringes and runs away (apparently already healed)

I try to speak in Russian but I roll a 1

You end up speaking in German, not Russian, and end up getting weird stares from everyone.

Я пытаюсь перестать писать по-русски, но получаю 1.

You end up opening a portal to another dimension with your songs to a place that only speaks in musical and they infect the world causing millions to go insane.

I try to get girls to be friends with me But roll a 1.

They run away, not into demon kittens.

I try to draw a spider-powered fan character but I roll a 1.

You drink it, but a witch put a spell that makes it turn solid while inside you and you die out.

I try to think of something to wish for, but roll a one.

“I wish to summon a Tarrasque that really hates me, I dunno” you say, and a genie just grants you your wish with a shrug.

I try to stay inside during quarantine , but roll a 1.

You did everything right, but you got infected for a month anyway.

I try to become the edgiest skeleton known to man, Skelton Solider, but I rolled up a 1.

you end up stealing the baby instead of the candy and get arrested for kidnapping.

I try to roll a 1 but I rolled a 1

you end up stealing the baby instead of the candy and get arrested for kidnapping.

I try to roll a 1 but I rolled a 1

Juán doesn't appreciate you trying to roll him over and he now challenges you to a duel ~ "Ese"
juan.jpg

I tried to tie my shoes but I rolled a 1.​

As you show the artwork to a friend, they go “Aww!! That’s so sweet! They look like a perfect angel!!”
Probably not the reaction you were going for. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I try to create an OC for In the Heart of the Sea but I roll a 1.

You write the absolute perfect OC, every little detail could even make you a famous author, but you write all on paper and are so exhausted you don't put it anywhere else nor can you remember the details afterwards without consulting the paper. Then a breeze comes and the paper flies all the way to the sea, where it is lost and destroyed.

I try to stay focused on updating my interest check but I roll a 1.

You got distracted by a forum games about someone else rolling 1 and spent an entire day writing a post for it.

I try to kick a ball and rolled 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back