The Person Above Rolled a 1

You end up falling over and breaking both your legs, and the goat takes pity on you and takes you home.

I try to order Chinese takeaway but roll a one.

The toast burns and your toaster explodes, scarring you for life.

I attempt to watch Ninjago but I roll a 1.

You ace it.

I try to listen to my playlist but roll a 1. (I wanna see what happens ‘cause that’s what I’m doing right now XD)

You drop it into a puddle, sadly. That was a tasty-looking waffle.

I try to Eat curry noodles but I roll a 1.

You accidentally slap the cat and it scratches you in return.

I try to go to sleep but I rolled a one.

Your woken up by a nightmare as soon as you hit REM. Damn Insomnia.

I decide to bake a cake with a fireproof oven and pan and with a baking instructions book written in english, and with a magical orb in my inventory with the power to restore any lost memories. I roll. And get a one. How could I mess this up?!

You accidentally brush it into a bottomless pit. How did that get there...

I try to follow my favourite celebrity on Instagram but roll a 1.

You end up following Justin Bieber, somehow fully convinced he is the person you were trying to follow and make lots of comment praising his work without ever giving away enough detail to reveal you're trying to talk about someone else.

I try to make lasagna but I rolled a one.

You don’t understand how to read in English and you forgot the eggs.
(DAMN IT-)

You burn your house down in the process.

I decide to bake a cake with a fireproof oven and pan and with a baking instructions book written in english, and with a magical orb in my inventory with the power to restore any lost memories. I also make sure this time I read up on the english language and I make sure to have all the ingredients in mass. I roll. And get a one. How could I mess this up?!

Sometimes, recipes just don't work out. It doesn't taste right. after you did everything correct. It happens sometimes.

I try to tape together a cardboard box, but roll a one...

You end up following Justin Bieber, somehow fully convinced he is the person you were trying to follow and make lots of comment praising his work without ever giving away enough detail to reveal you're trying to talk about someone else.
(Wow that is actually an unexpected nightmare XD)

Apparently the tape was wet and the box fell apart. How did that happen? We’ll never know or be able to prove it, since the only clue is that metal arm disappearing around the corner...
1597481079273.png

I try to draw a tree but roll a 1.

(Wow that is actually an unexpected nightmare XD)

Apparently the tape was wet and the box fell apart. How did that happen? We’ll never know or be able to prove it, since the only clue is that metal arm disappearing around the corner...

I try to draw a tree but roll a 1.
(Guilty!)
You draw an explosion instead and then it comes to life. Say goodbye to your house.
I try to prank Sam but I roll a 1.

Steve comes in just then and gives you a very disappointed look.

I try to hug a traumatised Winter Soldier but I roll a 1. I mean, what could go wrong?

You end up breaking the mirror and get seven years Bad luck

I tried to cast a darkness spell, but rolled a 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back