• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Pantheon (A Magical Girl/Boy OOC) [CLOSED]

T
Created at
Index progress
Complete

The evil Chronos has returned to take over the Planet Gaia. A group of earth teenagers have been selected to be Gaia's new champions, the Pantheon. Unfortunately (or fortunately), they're stuck on Earth and Chronos keeps sending monsters after them.
Question. Is it safe to assume that these neo gods are also physically enhanced in addition to their new themed power sets? Gods are well known for their great strength and shapeshifting etc.

What's y'all's plans for your characters?

I have a few ideas, but I'd like hear some other people's before I decide on one

Don't have a name for my dude yet, but I'm thinking of making him a lot like Orpheus from Hadestown if you've heard/seen the musical. A love sick puppy dog who is unsure of everything except his feelings. Lol. Orpheus is the son of Apollo in mythology so it kind of fits. :)

Don't have a name for my dude yet, but I'm thinking of making him a lot like Orpheus from Hadestown if you've heard/seen the musical. A love sick puppy dog who is unsure of everything except his feelings. Lol. Orpheus is the son of Apollo in mythology so it kind of fits. :)

I LOVE Hadestown

What's y'all's plans for your characters?

I have a few ideas, but I'd like hear some other people's before I decide on one

My char will definitely have that ‘mothering’ vibe that Hera has, being big momma goddess

Mine is ares and his family traces its history back to the spartans and has fought in every major war in history plus a few minor ones. His name will be Orion and unlike his family he isnt so gung ho and abhors conflict and violence, however he acknowledges its necessity as the last step in problem solving once diplomacy has failed. So he isnt anti war, but he is against senseless conflicts that dont need to occur. A strangely calm and grounded ares host. He will be a senior in highschool and a top tier athlete. This is his image. d9120a1e7061e1d1667b40d18d99b76a.jpg
Beckspace Beckspace

Question. Is it safe to assume that these neo gods are also physically enhanced in addition to their new themed power sets? Gods are well known for their great strength and shapeshifting etc.
Yeah they also have standard issue physical buffs in their God forms. Increased strength, speed, agility, durability the usual. It's not, like, Superman or Flash level unless you specifically have super strength of super speed as one of your powers but it's still pretty good.
What kind of aesthetic are you going for? Magical girl is in the title, so anime?
Yep, anime.

Beckspace Beckspace I was going to go for Artemis, and I was wondering if you would want our characters to be related. Like, siblings or twins or whatever

Heck Yeah! Let's do it! We can be twins. I don't mind the age so you can pick. Working on getting picture and stuff now. I'm going to focus on the musical part of Apollo, since he's the God of so many things.
GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205

Can I claim Persephone if she hasn't been yet? I'm thinking a gentle gardener who has a thing for bad boys, hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back