• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Packs

Interested?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No..

• Possibly

• Total voters

Catharsis

Too Far Gone

Welcome to the Packs of Greenlight Woods!

In the shelter of woods, far from human civilization, a strange forest exists. There lie two packs.

The Packs:

• Sunpack- This pack lays within a clearing hidden deep within the woods.A small stream runs through the center of the Sunpack's territory, making their main source of food fish. Since the sun has the ability to shine down on this area, there is thick vegetation.

• Nightpack- This pack lays surrounded by many trees, giving them more protection during storms. These wolves have to work harder to catch their prey, as they have no immediate source of food available to them other than the occasional bird, which can be caught by only the stealthiest hunters.

The Ranks:

Alpha

Gamma

Healers

Deputy

Guards

Hunters

Fighters

To Be's (This is for pups)

For generations, these two packs have been at war with eachother. Will the new generation be able to undo what past generations have created? Or will old deeds continue to hang over these woods?

Last edited by a moderator:
JokerValentine said:
Simple: to prevent the union of the two packs. Maybe humans want to find a way to benefit from the forest.
That could actually be a really good idea. Say we call them "The council", and they have rather sinister reasons for keeping the packs separated. They've been kidnapping pack members and they know that if the packs combine back like they once were, they'll catch on to the evil doings of the council. Also, considering the wolves within each pack have their own set of powers, maybe they could be benefiting off the energy as well somehow.

JokerValentine said:
Sure! Maybe the wolves want to fight to get rid of humans? I dunno. Whatever you choose to write about, I will gladly partake in :)
I may incorporate this idea, but that's only if other people like it as well. Many like the idea of an old fashioned wolf pack, away from humans.

I see a good roleplay in the future and I think I wanna be a part of it.

And just throwing my five cents in the fountain here when I say. Love The Human Faction Idea. It's very unique to that of many other wolf pack plot roleplays.

[QUOTE="Cloud Nagasake]
I see a good roleplay in the future and I think I wanna be a part of it.
And just throwing my five cents in the fountain here when I say. Love The Human Faction Idea. It's very unique to that of many other wolf pack plot roleplays.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the five cents! Glad to have you on board

JokerValentine said:
When do you think we'll start? Should we wait for the weekend and recruit until then?
That sounds like a plan. If we get 6+ people before then I'll create it early

I am interested, but please limit the possible occurrence of wolfspeak in these roleplays from taking over the roleplaying experience. Additional Factions are great, there are a number of ways to go about the human interaction in this roleplay.

As a matter of opinion, i think that calling them "The Moon/Sun Council" and having their ambition be to either eradicate the wolves to weaken the moon's presence/power or being the only ones to benefit from the shining grace from above, is an alright first draft for the faction. Even though it is a bit stereotypical. Of course this is only a quick suggestion i came up with, we can further discuss the faction elsewhere.

Bobisdead123 said:
What is wolfspeak?
An example taken from urban dictionary:

Th' mighty brujo smelt th' scent of a femme blow through 'is nares. Tall pillars working quickly, 'e padded over to 'er an' 'e dipped his crown in respect. 'Is auds swiveled forwards as the sound of another brute coming towards them filled 'is ears. "Ah demand you t' show yerself, brujo! This 'ere terra is mine, an' this fae belongs to me! Challenge me if you wish, but for I am th' strongest wolf in th' forest, so do not expect t'win!" 'E 'owled, an' th' fierce brute let a growl escape 'is maw.

Stormlight said:
An example taken from urban dictionary:
Th' mighty brujo smelt th' scent of a femme blow through 'is nares. Tall pillars working quickly, 'e padded over to 'er an' 'e dipped his crown in respect. 'Is auds swiveled forwards as the sound of another brute coming towards them filled 'is ears. "Ah demand you t' show yerself, brujo! This 'ere terra is mine, an' this fae belongs to me! Challenge me if you wish, but for I am th' strongest wolf in th' forest, so do not expect t'win!" 'E 'owled, an' th' fierce brute let a growl escape 'is maw.
wtf is that

sounds like a drunk dwarf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back