• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas nodded and started towards the door "I'll let him know now then, since he's trying to keep his distance." he told her, moving around Garen to get out the door. He stopped, holding onto the handle. He half turned back "You should both get some rest by the fire. Or get something to eat, eating will help you both heal." he said before he was walking out the door. He didn't have to go far, he knew but he still made sure to shut the door behind him so that they were there. He walked up to his brother, and took the ax from his grasp. "Go inside, find Sarah and have her check on Lily. You don't have to keep your distance, but don't hover over her like you did before. That's why I told you to stay away... You're not mother." he warned, giving his younger brother as he sent him inside. He then proceeded to finish off what was left of the tree.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

Maxwell let out a sigh as his brother stopped him from, well he was stopped from doing nothing because he hadn't actually been doing anything. He grumbled softly as he was sent inside to find his sister, not sure if he wanted too because he didn't want to interrupt again if she was with Emily. Whatever was going on between the two, he didn't want to bother her again. But he did glare as he was told that he wasn't their mother. He didn't like that he knew that he was more than likely right, in the way this brother said it, he was trying to protect Lily the way their mother had protected their father. Too closely. He choose not to say anything as he headed back inside. But inside, it was clear that he didn't actually know what to do and hesitated as he stood there in the middle of the room.

@Miasmith17 Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2
Lily listen to lucas and then glance over at zach as he sat there:”hey zach, do you know how to cook? Maybe we can cook something for everyone while they finish settling in…..”

she look over hearing footsteps noticing max, deciding to question it:”max need some help?”
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Lily listen to lucas and then glance over at zach as he sat there:”hey zach, do you know how to cook? Maybe we can cook something for everyone while they finish settling in…..”

she look over hearing footsteps noticing max, deciding to question it:”max need some help?”
*zach looks up quickly* "uhhh yeah i can cook... when living alone for years... you pick up a few skills" *he laughs and immediately heads for the kitchen to start preparing the food*
@Miasmith17 Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

*zach looks up quickly* "uhhh yeah i can cook... when living alone for years... you pick up a few skills" *he laughs and immediately heads for the kitchen to start preparing the food*
@Miasmith17 Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian
Lily smile softly at zach:”i’ll be there in a moment to help….”
She look back at max awaiting an awnser something was off about him And it wasnt just his acting around her

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

-SoulMoon-

Mask’s soft blue eyes looked towards him with all the worry inside of her. Though, she felt as I’d staying this way in her wolf would be considered rude in the first place. Her fur was matted in a dark crimson and she had a small limp going on.

Want to swap?” Came a voice from inside of Mask’s head— a voice— that she hadn’t heard much from recently. Kaitlyn. She had been very silent recently. “We can… but I thought you didn’t trust anyone,” Mask responses to her. “I don’t, but I feel we must respect the Alpha and just because I feel we can trust him.”

Mask perks a little as she let Kaitlyn take over in her place. Timber stared up at her and Kaitlyn lifts him up into her arms. “You’re right,” she murmurs, petting the pup.​

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas didn't know that as he was dragged the felled tree across the pack territory, freezing in his human attire, that Garen was already getting ready to move Alpah Lily and Zach. He had expected them to wait until he got back, Winter's official start was still at best a month away so he didn't know that signs of heat were already starting. He and his siblings had never actually been still long enough for any other heat outside of their first few. He would find out soon enough what it was going to be like in a large pack that wasn't just members of his own family. Lucas had not expected his brother to suddenly be there to help him, or for his brother to take the ax to start just chopping the tree, but he was grateful for it as he shifted and took off back through the freshly carved trail in the snow to get to the pack house. He was a snow covered wolf as he charged into the den. "There's a trail but I can lead you back to the pack house if you're both ready." he said, looking at both, pausing to scent the air. Something was different.
@Miasmith17

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

Max pushed his way through the snow, leading the way back to the territory through his already partially driven trail from before. Part of his tracks had been filled in, but it still made for easier going. He was surprised by this because what probably should have taken hours wasn't actually taking all that long. Or maybe it was their abnormally large size compared to the average wolf. They were nearly to the pack house when they came across their brother dragging a tree. He hated to do it, but he didn't hesitate to shift to start dragging it back with him. Together, the brothers would make short work of getting it to the pack house where it was Max who started to chop it down into more manageable logs for the fires.

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer

Sarah was right on Max's tail as they went along through into pack territory and then towards the pack house. She nearly walked into him as he stopped before shifting and going to help what looked like Lucas dragging a tree. She huffed, because now she had to be the one to power through the snow but knowing that Emily was behind her and despite the fact that she is a healer, Sarah pushed through it and made her way through the deep snow to get to the pack house before her brothers with what was probably going to be two new pack members. She hoped that it was going to be two new pack members as she shifted to get the door open and practically fall through it into the warmth, waving the two former Bloodmoon members inside and towards the fire. "Come in. Come in... We can find out about talking to Alpha Lily later. I have to go check on her wounds anyway." she said, closing the door behind them when it looked like her brothers would not be joining them.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur was talking under his breath as he hurried for the pack house, he still had no clue where Charlie was but he hoped that she was alright and would return to him soon. What was he going to do if he lost yet another guard, one that he had just made his Omega at that. What would he do if his pack kept falling apart? The winter was going to be long and harsh, their heat in the spring was going to hit them hard and fast when the time came. He didn't need to lose more pack members, because something told him that if he lost Orian, that he was likely going to lose Mask too. And what of the pup, what would happen to the pup? Would he be able to let the pup leave? Shaking his head, he focus on what he was doing in the hope that Mask at least told the healer they had that he was on the way.

Rushing into the open door of the pack house, he was only partially aware of the door closing behind him as he rushed to where he could see the healer waving him into a room. He spouted off everything he remembered that had happened, but that there was also a chance that more had been done to Orian before any of them had known but that Mask would need tending too as well when they were done. Then he was putting Orian onto a bed and slipping out of the room to find the two members of his pack who had seen it all. He needed to make sure that they were okay.
"Mask... Timber..." he called out, starting to search the pack house for them.
teluhtubby teluhtubby
She followed Sarah into the packhouse, immediately sighing in relief when the warmth hit her shoulders. It was clear that she had been shivering, though she hid it the best she could. "I hate to askk this, because I know you both have motives for helping out me and my brother, but, it's been on my mind since I let you into my room, why are helping us? You're just putting Ghostmoon in more trouble than you would've if you returned us back to Bloodmoon. My brother can fight but I have no want to." Emily paused, sweeping her hand through her hair. "It wouldn't bother much but I don't know what I can provide for you. Fighting has never really been my strong suit and I don't.." She trailed off, staring down at her hands. So many things with so little time to speak the words her mind was forming. Her mind was going faster than her ability to speak and it annoyed her. She wanted to be able to speak to Sarah without the constant panic, the constant wonder of what might happen. She was entranced by this wolf and she wouldn't be afraid to admit that. Sighing, she waited hesitantly for a response.

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer

Sarah blinked a few times as she looked back at the other woman as she said how she suspected she had been feeling for a long time. Looking around, she sighed and held her arms out to gesture around her "This is the pack house, you can make yourself at home." she said, mostly to the brother before she made a gesture for Emily to follow her. She led her along to a room in the back off of the kitchen and sat down at the table, setting the small healing kit she fixed herself onto it. "I don't know why, but I feel like I'm constantly drawn to you... Ever since I ran into your old pack territory, I've just... Your scent then, was stronger and I wanted to run to you but I could tell you weren't there." Sarah told her, playing with a corner of the kit as she looked at her. She studied Emily for a moment before looking down, not sure what else she should tell her. Her attention was drawn partially away, turning her head to look around, realizing that something was different, she almost jumped when Zach seemed to be back and was fixing food, calling out to their Alpha. "Lily?" She stood up and held her hand out for Emily "Alpha Lily is in the pack house, we don't have to trek out to the den. Come on, we can go ask her for refuge." she said, wondering if her brother was still there in the main room of the pack house.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas didn't take that long to finish chopping the tree before he started splitting up the logs into better pieces to fit into the fire place where they could burn easier. Or be moved from room to room to help heat up the rest of the house. Coming inside with an arm load, he moved around everyone to dump the logs on the pile before he was heading off to try and find a few wolves to arrange for patrols on their border, as soon as the snow stopped because he didn't want to lose any to the horror of being frozen to death. But they would still need regular patrols, they would need a hunter party to make sure they kept enough food for the winter and with whatever appeared to be coming their way through Lily.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
"Huh... Oh, uh... I..."
Max cleared his throat and moved so that he wasn't just standing there. "I'm fine. I just... I was told to find Sarah." he said, moving to start down the hall where his sisters scent was coming from, but he paused, blinking a few times because down the hallway he could just see her standing there holding her hand out back to the room down the hall that he thought was some kind of dining room. "I think I found her... Do you need anything Alpha Lily? Or should I go and help Zach? I can cook, mostly... I'm used to eating like a wolf no mater the form." he told her, edging his way towards the hallway that led down to where his sister was and where the kitchen was. He could smell something cooking, and he had a basic knowledge of it. So he wouldn't be in the way. Hopefully.

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur had decided that he needed to stay close to the pack house, so he spent his time walking around and arranging for new guards and patrols. He checked in with the hunting party and arranged for them to go out when the storm ended to make sure that they would have enough to get them through the winter. But every time he went past Timber and Mask, who's human name he didn't actually know, he kept pausing to make sure that they were okay, he kept stopping to double check on them and play with the pup for a short time. Finally after what was probably a few hours, he stopped to talk with them "Hey, how are you two doing... And... What do I call you like this?" he asked because he didn't know, couldn't remember what her human name was if she had ever told them. So much had happened, he couldn't remember. He still didn't know where Charlie was, he needed to go find her.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

-SoulMoon-

Kaitlyn had been watching over Timber and helped him to fly. She had learned more about him as hours went by, when Arthur appeared again she was seated with Timber asleep in her arms. She had never felt so happy in her life until this very moment. Kaitlyn was also upset of when Mask’s pup was murdered so this helped her as well.

Oh hello again, everything’s well here,” she says with a soft smile. She tricked her hand over the pup gingerly. “I go by Kaitlyn,” she says with a hushed tone, trying to keep Timber asleep. “He knows how to use his wings better now. He tired himself out,” she added.

What about you? I know you’re the alpha and always busy. Never sure if anyone usually gets to ask you?” She says with a smirk, parted a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear.​

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer

Sarah blinked a few times as she looked back at the other woman as she said how she suspected she had been feeling for a long time. Looking around, she sighed and held her arms out to gesture around her "This is the pack house, you can make yourself at home." she said, mostly to the brother before she made a gesture for Emily to follow her. She led her along to a room in the back off of the kitchen and sat down at the table, setting the small healing kit she fixed herself onto it. "I don't know why, but I feel like I'm constantly drawn to you... Ever since I ran into your old pack territory, I've just... Your scent then, was stronger and I wanted to run to you but I could tell you weren't there." Sarah told her, playing with a corner of the kit as she looked at her. She studied Emily for a moment before looking down, not sure what else she should tell her. Her attention was drawn partially away, turning her head to look around, realizing that something was different, she almost jumped when Zach seemed to be back and was fixing food, calling out to their Alpha. "Lily?" She stood up and held her hand out for Emily "Alpha Lily is in the pack house, we don't have to trek out to the den. Come on, we can go ask her for refuge." she said, wondering if her brother was still there in the main room of the pack house.
BasilOwO BasilOwO

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas didn't take that long to finish chopping the tree before he started splitting up the logs into better pieces to fit into the fire place where they could burn easier. Or be moved from room to room to help heat up the rest of the house. Coming inside with an arm load, he moved around everyone to dump the logs on the pile before he was heading off to try and find a few wolves to arrange for patrols on their border, as soon as the snow stopped because he didn't want to lose any to the horror of being frozen to death. But they would still need regular patrols, they would need a hunter party to make sure they kept enough food for the winter and with whatever appeared to be coming their way through Lily.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
"Huh... Oh, uh... I..."
Max cleared his throat and moved so that he wasn't just standing there. "I'm fine. I just... I was told to find Sarah." he said, moving to start down the hall where his sisters scent was coming from, but he paused, blinking a few times because down the hallway he could just see her standing there holding her hand out back to the room down the hall that he thought was some kind of dining room. "I think I found her... Do you need anything Alpha Lily? Or should I go and help Zach? I can cook, mostly... I'm used to eating like a wolf no mater the form." he told her, edging his way towards the hallway that led down to where his sister was and where the kitchen was. He could smell something cooking, and he had a basic knowledge of it. So he wouldn't be in the way. Hopefully.

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur had decided that he needed to stay close to the pack house, so he spent his time walking around and arranging for new guards and patrols. He checked in with the hunting party and arranged for them to go out when the storm ended to make sure that they would have enough to get them through the winter. But every time he went past Timber and Mask, who's human name he didn't actually know, he kept pausing to make sure that they were okay, he kept stopping to double check on them and play with the pup for a short time. Finally after what was probably a few hours, he stopped to talk with them "Hey, how are you two doing... And... What do I call you like this?" he asked because he didn't know, couldn't remember what her human name was if she had ever told them. So much had happened, he couldn't remember. He still didn't know where Charlie was, he needed to go find her.
teluhtubby teluhtubby
Lily look over at max and smile softly:”i like to help in some way but yes you can join us in helping”

her wolf smell kicked in, two unknown scents were there, if in her wolf form her fur would stood up “who else is here?”

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer

BasilOwO BasilOwO

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
"Huh... Oh, uh... I..."

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

teluhtubby teluhtubby
Emily nodded, following after Sarah. "It's different to be in a warm space. Back in Bloodmoon, my brother and I didn't trust enough of the wolves to sleep in the den with them, twisted morals and all that." She murmured quietly, loud enough for her to hear. Life would slowly begin to become easier as time went on, Lilith would surely forget about them, and how Emily had made the mistake that got them cast out of their pack. If she had chased Sarah away when she first met her, her brother would be back in that safe place. Perhaps that was a twisted thought, because the Bloodmoon pack was anything but safe, however, the morals that she felt were the only one's she could thing of, the only excuse that came to mind was a moment of weakness in front of a wolf that didn't smell like the rest of the pack, that left butterflies within her stomach, that left her dumbfounded and confused, searching for the right words constantly. Sarah was different, a good different, one that wasn't like her former pack and their fucked up thoughts, no she was an out from that, an out she longed for more, but she just couldn't grasp it. She was always an outcast everywhere and she remembered the conversation she had with Claw all those days ago, how the guard had agreed with her thoughts, but he could've been the reason she now ran. Clearing her throat, she spoke once more. "Lily isn't like Lilith, right?"

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
"No, no she isn't... She didn't have to take us in and she hasn't harmed us in any way or even tried."
Sarah said, as she gave Emily an encouraging smile. She realized after a minute that the other woman wasn't going to take her hand so she dropped her arm. "Whatever happens, I'll help keep you safe." she added in a soft promise, trying to get Emily to follow her down the hall to that main room where the fire was roaring. She approached slowly, cautiously as she kept herself between Lily and Emily, as though she was trying to protect her even though she didn't have too. "Alpha... This is Emily... She and her brother, Jason, need protection from Lilith. They've left her pack." she told her softly, glancing over her shoulder at the blonde.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Feeling like something was going to happen, he made his way back to the main room of the pack house with a few pack members he'd deemed good enough to be guards. Silently, he gave them direction on where to stand as it seemed that the two former Bloodmoon members were there, probably to ask for refuge. It was hard to be a small pack, he knew from experience having only had his own siblings to depend upon for years of his own life. It was nice, to actually have a pack now, one that was large enough they all didn't have to work hard. Moving, he went to stand at Alpha Lily's side to show his support of whatever choice she made.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

Max nodded, swallowing thickly as he nodded at her permission to help in the kitchen. But he can't get down the hall to the room as his sister walks down it towards them with the other siblings. He licked his lips and took a few steps, standing there in almost the middle of the room. He looked positively torn on where he was meant to stand, he didn't know if he was allowed to stand with Lily or if he should support his sister and the other siblings. He had been the one who told them to join them, he had been the one who led them into the pack territory and right to the pack house. It had been his choice to do this, to bring them there. So, he took a deep breath and moved to stand with Sarah. Max had a pleading look in his Steel grey eyes.
@Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Grimm was tugging and pulling hard as he did his best to get the Elk he'd caught back to the Pack house. But moving through the snow was difficult, and he was losing some of the precious blood that his mate had said the healer said she needed. He was going to hate it, that he was going to be freezing by the time he got back, but he needed to be human. Making sure that he knew where he was going, he shifted back to human, hoisting it up over his shoulders to carry it. Trudging through deep snow that was close to his knees, he made his way back to the pack house, where he burst through the back door and staggered in from the cold where he dropped the Elk on the first available surface. He's hair and beard were completely white from the falling snow, frozen to his hair.
@Miasmith17

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur looked in surprise, completely caught off guard as she turn the question back onto him after she had answered his question, he wasn't used to anyone asking how he was doing, and not just since his time as Alpha. "I uh, I'm alright. I'm a little stressed, but that comes with trying to keep the pack together." he told her, offering up a sweet smile to Kaitlyn. He let out a sigh as he sat himself down, yawning slightly as he took in the sight of the sleeping pup in her arms and he felt a tug of want inside of himself. He had never been lucky enough to find his mate. "We'll be okay, I think. If the invasions stop, if members of my pack stop disappearing." he said, reaching up to scratch a spot on his chin. "If the invasions stop, then I have to worry about our heat come Spring." he said, wondering if maybe they would end up with more pups. He missed the two that left with the rest of the pack, missed getting a chance to play with them and teach them things. But maybe he could start doing all of that with Timber.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Lily look over seeing sarah and was listening to her till emily step closer causing a slight growl from her, she cough softly “sorry about that, my wolf is very pissed when we hear bloodmoon…if they seek refuge and to join us they must prove their loyalty, by giving us information on bloodmoon or finish a task given by myself or my omega…”

she notice max but stay on focus on sarah and the bloodmoon outsiders, unsure about trusting them yet

Emily's eyes held this pleading look as she looked between Max and Sarah. The two siblings had promised them a home, and giving information on their former pack while they were trying to heal from the issues that were caused made her whimper softly. Perhaps she should've taken Sarah's hand. Feeling the warmth of another living, breathing creature never failed to calm her down. "I'm willing.. I'm willing to give you information on my former pack, the place where I was born and raised.. but you must understand, my brother and a guard from Bloodmoon almost lost their lives saving Sarah. We went against the wishes of Nick and Lilith to make sure we had a life, and I value your medic's life over my own. It is the exact reason why I let her stay in my territory, while knowing I was going to lose my life over it. Not because she's your medic, but because she interested me. I want to help the pack that took her in and if giving up information is the best course of action, than I shall do so."

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

-SoulMoon-

Kaitlyn listens to him calmly, her gorgeous blue eyes peering towards him. "I'm aware. I know being the Alpha and trying to keep the pack together is hard for you. But trust me when I say, I and Timber aren't going anywhere. So you can trust me on that. I know that many of the wolves here are disappearing but I can try and help when you need it most." She watches him seat himself down with a returning soft smile. She nods with thought as she knew things would soon be rougher than they already were. She hated that all of that pressure was placed onto his shoulders; she wanted to be there to help whenever she could.

Kaitlyn could read people like an open book at times like this, she then turns to face him, seating herself next to him. "Would you like to hold him?" She offered a smile at him as she asked. she knew he maybe would want something to cheer him up. Timber was still very young, and if Orian wouldn't make it, he would need someone else there for him.

Emily's eyes held this pleading look as she looked between Max and Sarah. The two siblings had promised them a home, and giving information on their former pack while they were trying to heal from the issues that were caused made her whimper softly. Perhaps she should've taken Sarah's hand. Feeling the warmth of another living, breathing creature never failed to calm her down. "I'm willing.. I'm willing to give you information on my former pack, the place where I was born and raised.. but you must understand, my brother and a guard from Bloodmoon almost lost their lives saving Sarah. We went against the wishes of Nick and Lilith to make sure we had a life, and I value your medic's life over my own. It is the exact reason why I let her stay in my territory, while knowing I was going to lose my life over it. Not because she's your medic, but because she interested me. I want to help the pack that took her in and if giving up information is the best course of action, than I shall do so."
Lily listened to them thinking quietly:”then we shall allow you to take refuge and join our pack if you wish…do you have intrest in sarah as well? Those who keep my pack safe are always welcome, just as bloodmoon members i wanted to make sure that trust was there but you willing to give information and keeping my healer safe proves it”

she smile softly then look over at sarah:”oh before i forget sarah i want to show you something when your ready…”
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

When Maxwell heard that it was okay, that the pair were going to be allowed to stay as long as they provided information on the other pack, he slipped away and made his way into the kitchen where Zach was making something. "Tell me what I can do to help." he said, moving to the sink to give his hands a quick wash. He remembered always being told that his paws or hands were too dirty to help in the kitchen as a pup, so he was giving them a scrub just to be sure after he just spent time outside chopping away at wood.
Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas was looking over the pair, taking them in before he noticed the large muscles on the male, on the brother as they had been informed. "I don't have any task's at the moment Lily, but we could always use more guards, or help with the hunting party. When this storm was over, I wanted to organize a hunt." he said, his attention clearly focused on Jason as he said this. He stood tall with his hands folded neatly in front of him as he put in his thoughts. He felt a bit of relief at having the pair join the pack instead of needing to chase them back to the town.

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer

Sarah flushed two different shades of red when she heard that Emily valued her life more, and she turned to look at her, smiling brightly as she looked into her eyes. She opened her mouth to tell her that she was feeling the safe way, that she hadn't known that she risked her own life to let her enter the pack territory just to give that hunter warning to the Lilith. A warning, that had nearly got her, her own life too. She'd gotten injured because of it, an injury she had been ignoring in favour of tending to Lily. The Alpha who had just accepted them into the pack, and made her blush another shade of red as Emily was asked if she had an interest in her, she decided to voice her own. "I have an interest... I feel like I'm being drawn to her, like she's got the best scent in the word." Sarah said, turning to face Lily. "Oh, um... I can see it now." she said as she glanced at Emily before heading towards their Alpha.
@Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO

Nick / Grimm
When he realized that he was alone in the back of the pack house, Nick frowned and despite the fact that he was half frozen, he made his way through to find it. He ventured off to find his mate, needing to know that Lilith was safe with their pup starting to grow inside of her. He wanted to make sure that she ate, that she got everything she was going to need to grow a strong heir that would be better than them both. He had such large dreams for this pup, the future of their pack.
@Miasmith17

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur looked like the world on his shoulders got a little lighter when Kaitlyn had said that she and the little pup Timber were not going anywhere. "Thank you, that means a lot." he told her, debating on getting up and finding something else to do when she asked him if he wanted to hold the pup. He knew he was still young, nothing more than a child, but all he saw was a tiny little pup. "I can... Please, I'd love too. I ran to your den through the snow with his scruff in my mouth, but it's not the same." he said, making himself more comfortable in the seat and making sure he wasn't uneven as he held his arms out for the sleeping pup. "I never got to hold the twins before they were gone, but I played with them a time or two." he told her softly, because even though Timber isn't a baby this means everything to him, because he still hasn't found his mate, still hasn't had that chance to be a father.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

-SoulMoon-

Kaitlyn chuckles softly, "of course, you may hold him. I know you may need something to lighten things for you... so here you are." She scoots closer towards him and gently lets him take Timber into his arms. Kaitlyn couldn't help but smile warmly at this, she felt great with this. Hearing of him not being able to even hold his own made her expression change significantly, "I... I'm so sorry to hear about that." She gingerly rests a hand onto his knee as she said then pulled away realizing that it was stupid of her to act soft right now, from simply placing a hand to calm him. She then murmured a sorry. She then smiles faintly at the cute sound of Timber's breathing from his nose, it sounded squeaky and just plain adorable in general.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

When Maxwell heard that it was okay, that the pair were going to be allowed to stay as long as they provided information on the other pack, he slipped away and made his way into the kitchen where Zach was making something. "Tell me what I can do to help." he said, moving to the sink to give his hands a quick wash. He remembered always being told that his paws or hands were too dirty to help in the kitchen as a pup, so he was giving them a scrub just to be sure after he just spent time outside chopping away at wood.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas was looking over the pair, taking them in before he noticed the large muscles on the male, on the brother as they had been informed. "I don't have any task's at the moment Lily, but we could always use more guards, or help with the hunting party. When this storm was over, I wanted to organize a hunt." he said, his attention clearly focused on Jason as he said this. He stood tall with his hands folded neatly in front of him as he put in his thoughts. He felt a bit of relief at having the pair join the pack instead of needing to chase them back to the town.

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer

Sarah flushed two different shades of red when she heard that Emily valued her life more, and she turned to look at her, smiling brightly as she looked into her eyes. She opened her mouth to tell her that she was feeling the safe way, that she hadn't known that she risked her own life to let her enter the pack territory just to give that hunter warning to the Lilith. A warning, that had nearly got her, her own life too. She'd gotten injured because of it, an injury she had been ignoring in favour of tending to Lily. The Alpha who had just accepted them into the pack, and made her blush another shade of red as Emily was asked if she had an interest in her, she decided to voice her own. "I have an interest... I feel like I'm being drawn to her, like she's got the best scent in the word." Sarah said, turning to face Lily. "Oh, um... I can see it now." she said as she glanced at Emily before heading towards their Alpha.

Nick / Grimm
When he realized that he was alone in the back of the pack house, Nick frowned and despite the fact that he was half frozen, he made his way through to find it. He ventured off to find his mate, needing to know that Lilith was safe with their pup starting to grow inside of her. He wanted to make sure that she ate, that she got everything she was going to need to grow a strong heir that would be better than them both. He had such large dreams for this pup, the future of their pack.
@Miasmith17

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur looked like the world on his shoulders got a little lighter when Kaitlyn had said that she and the little pup Timber were not going anywhere. "Thank you, that means a lot." he told her, debating on getting up and finding something else to do when she asked him if he wanted to hold the pup. He knew he was still young, nothing more than a child, but all he saw was a tiny little pup. "I can... Please, I'd love too. I ran to your den through the snow with his scruff in my mouth, but it's not the same." he said, making himself more comfortable in the seat and making sure he wasn't uneven as he held his arms out for the sleeping pup. "I never got to hold the twins before they were gone, but I played with them a time or two." he told her softly, because even though Timber isn't a baby this means everything to him, because he still hasn't found his mate, still hasn't had that chance to be a father.
teluhtubby teluhtubby
When Lily asked if she had an interest toward Sarah, she thought for a moment, before nodding. "I've taken an interest in her ever since I saved her from Lilith." She spoke truthfully, her eyes glued on Sarah, nodding to herself quietly. "She smells different, but it's a good different, not like my brother or like you. She has her own scent and it makes me want to protect her with my life." She whispered, listening as Lily spoke to Sarah. Turning slightly, she saw Jason smiling softly and she hugged her brother, receiving a hug back. Jason didn't say anything but it was clear that he cared. She spun in his arms, leaning against his chest, watching Lily and Sarah.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer

Nick / Grimm
@Miasmith17
Lily listened to lucas words taking them in thought:”then i shall have him join you…as a hunter or guard”

she look at emily and smiled hearing her if she was in wolf form she would be wagging alot:”do you feel the same way about sarah?”

if it was true then their luck might be starting for this pack..a chance to thrive and maybe even a chance for most of the pack members to find their mate
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO

lilith was in their room fixing up the bed and making sure her weapons were put away near the bed incase of any attempts to hurt her and her new starting family, she set the spear by the window wondering if her mate was ok

When Lily asked if she had an interest toward Sarah, she thought for a moment, before nodding. "I've taken an interest in her ever since I saved her from Lilith." She spoke truthfully, her eyes glued on Sarah, nodding to herself quietly. "She smells different, but it's a good different, not like my brother or like you. She has her own scent and it makes me want to protect her with my life." She whispered, listening as Lily spoke to Sarah. Turning slightly, she saw Jason smiling softly and she hugged her brother, receiving a hug back. Jason didn't say anything but it was clear that he cared. She spun in his arms, leaning against his chest, watching Lily and Sarah.
Lily smiled and look at them while sitting even though wanting to stand:”we must celebrate! Sarah, you found each other….do you realize what this means?! The way you act towards each other…. your scents you can only smell…you found your mate!”
BasilOwO BasilOwO Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer

Sarah turned to look at Emily as Lily told them, and what was most of the pack that they were mates, that they had found each other. But Sarah knew that if the hunters hadn't attacked, she never would have been sent with the warning, there was a chance she never would have found her mate. "I um, excuse me." she said, moving back away from Lily towards Emily, knowing now that she was her mate, she held out her hand for the other woman to take, wanting to hold her hand. If she could be close and get to touch now that they knew they were meant for each other, then she wanted to be able to touch, wanted to keep as close to her as possible. It meant learning a new way of life, she knew that. Learning to sleep with only one other person instead of in a pile with her siblings. "I would protect you with my own life as well." she told her, glancing up at the brother that was holding onto her mate. Mate. Her heart fluttered and she couldn't help but smile the sweetest smile.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas was surprised to hear that Sarah had gotten so lucky to find her mate, that the thing they had only ever seen with their parents and been told the minimum about, she had. She got lucky and he was just a little jealous. But he had a job to do, so he could be happy for her, they were coming into their own it seemed, finally surround by a pack. A pack that just kept getting bigger it seemed. "I'll go check to make sure that they have a room, most have been sticking to their sleep arrangements since joining our pack but I believe a new mates require their own room." Lucas said, turning to tell the pack members that he was going to take hunting that he would find them when it was time to hunt before he headed for the stairs to go find a suitable room for his sister and her mate.

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha male

Nick found Lilith in the Alpha's room of the pack house and a pleased rumble went through his chest as he walked over to wrap his arms around her, pulling her close to him as he buried his nose into her neck to breathe her in, forgetting that he was still partially covered in the cold, snow and ice from being outside. "I got you a nice large Elk." he told her, nuzzling his neck and placing a kiss there as he held her close for a moment longer before letting her go so that if she wanted to move away from him, then she could. He held out his hand to her, waiting for her to take it so that they could head back down to where he had left the Elk for her.
@Miasmith17

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur offered Kaitlyn a smile and told her "I don't think many in the pack got to hold the twins, they came to us with their mother from some other pack." he gave a very light shrug of his shoulder "She had always trusted Finn the most." he said, explaining why Timber was the only pup now in the pack. No other pack members had ever seen fit to have any, though he would have if he had found his mate. Maybe come this spring heat, he would get lucky and finally be able to find them, finally maybe be able to start a family. Maybe, if Orian allowed, should the other wolf pull through, he could help raise the pup and play with him. Right now, he was content to hold onto the sleeping pup, who had this cute little whistle that resembled a snore.

Gently stroking Timber's fur with the back of his knuckles, he looked at Kaitlyn, taking her in as he looked at her and had this internal debate before shaking his head and looking down at the one in his arms. He ran his fingers very lightly over the wings before he looked back up at Kaitlyn "It isn't fair for the boy, that he's stuck..." he looked back down at him "I wish I knew how to fix it, so that he could be more than just a wolf. So he could run around as a child, learn to climb a tree... Fall out and break his arm because he went too high and slipped." he said, using an example from his own life.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

-SoulMoon-

Reminds me of my daughter, Ice,” she chuckled lightly, a small flicker a sadness went in her eyes. “Which is…” she licks her lips tentatively, “…a tough subject around me. But I understand, you can trust me on that. She even visits me in dreams sometimes.” Kaitlyn and Mask both love Timber very much, and would do anything to care for him; going with her gut instinct the most.

Kaitlyn had also went quiet for a moment, thinking to Mask as her blue orbs clouded. “I know. I wish to know more about why he’s stuck. Orian hold even told me he didn’t know too much. All I know is, Timber doesn’t even remember his own parents.” She does a small, slow nod from his comment, “he deserves to know what it’s like to live as a child. What if… he doesn’t know how to shift? I’m just thinking here.”​

Emily's eyes brightened up when Lily mentioned them being mates, and then Sarah's promise. Looking down at her hand, she extracted herself from Jason, and stepped forward, taking her hand. After a second, she pulled her into a hug, unsure on if it was alright with the other female, fully aware that Jason had walked away to give them space. The blonde gulped, pulling away from her. "I didn't expect my mate to be the person I helped.." She whispered, resting her head on her shoulder. "I suppose that could be one of the reason that I helped you though.." At that point she was just talking to herself, looking at Sarah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back