• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
*zach finishes the food and starts putting it on plates, trying his best to keep everything nice and neat for presentation. Always a people pleaser, he makes sure to season the food thoroughly and bring it all out to the pack one by one* (sorry short post been going through some stuff)
Garen walk over and sits at the table with lily as zach brings the plates to the table,

the packmembers starting to gather and take a seat at the table ready to eat some dinner of a mysterious dish

lily smiled feeling greatful for everything that has happened in the past several days and weeks…..finding sarah and her brothers, gaining more packmembers and now having a packhouse to shelter them from mother natures weather

she wait till everyone was seated and cough for a moment to get their attention:”excuse me everyone i would like to speak for a moment before we eat this food…..” waiting for their attention and silence before continuing “its amazing how far we have come, from being a two wolf pack in a empty packground to becoming a large pack full of many wolves from other packs or town…..im greatful for every pack member who has joined us and for this packhouse…our wolf goddess eclipsa may she forever keep our pack alive for generations to come and may this heat season bless us with pups.” She raise a cup
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

( Scarecrovv Scarecrovv teluhtubby teluhtubby

Garen walk over and sits at the table with lily as zach brings the plates to the table,

the packmembers starting to gather and take a seat at the table ready to eat some dinner of a mysterious dish

lily smiled feeling greatful for everything that has happened in the past several days and weeks…..finding sarah and her brothers, gaining more packmembers and now having a packhouse to shelter them from mother natures weather

she wait till everyone was seated and cough for a moment to get their attention:”excuse me everyone i would like to speak for a moment before we eat this food…..” waiting for their attention and silence before continuing “its amazing how far we have come, from being a two wolf pack in a empty packground to becoming a large pack full of many wolves from other packs or town…..im greatful for every pack member who has joined us and for this packhouse…our wolf goddess eclipsa may she forever keep our pack alive for generations to come and may this heat season bless us with pups.” She raise a cup

( Scarecrovv Scarecrovv teluhtubby teluhtubby
*zach watches the speech unenthusiastically, leaning against the wall. She raises her glass and he just stares at her, confused about the meaning of the speech. After waiting a couple minutes to make sure shes done talking, he walks out of the building and sits on the roof, staring at the moon.* what has become of me... joining a pack and somehow... finding it possible to care about them... *a tear escapes his eye as he watches the stars*

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha
Pack House
Arthur didn't like that he could practically feel the pain coming off of Mask and the pup Timber as Orian tried to speak, tried to tell them what he had already offered to do. What he was meant to be doing, as their Alpha. But it was more than that, he was stepping up more for this pair because he was drawn to them with all the changes in the pack. Besides, he was pretty much a father now. Timber was now in his and Mask/Kaitlyn's care. The thought made his wolf extremely happy for a moment but he stamped it down because now wasn't the time.

"I'll protect them. I promise." Arthur said, loud enough for his dying pack mate to hear before he let out an extremely heavy sigh. It was going to happen, and it was going to happen fast. Like he could sense it, maybe it came with being an Alpha and would explain so much about what the role entailed. Taking in a breath, he wanted to protect the child a while longer from witnessing such things. Arthur surged forwards and wrapped his arms around both Kaitlyn and Timber before turning them away from Orian's now still form and pressed them tight and close to his chest as he shuffled them from the room slowly and carefully. He kept young Timber from seeing the now vacant form of what had been his only father figure.

Slowly, walking with them from the room with the pair, he knew that they would need time to grieve, alone and together. And he wanted to stay at their side, but he had too many things to do. He need to find a resting place for Orian, needed to set up a pack rite to say goodbye to one of their latest pack members. Recent or not, pack was pack and they all needed to say a goodbye. "Get some rest, both of you. Cry, howl, do whatever you must, and call for anything you may need. I've got to designate a few more new guards, and an Omega. Among other things, if you need, my room is right there. Use it if you have need." He told them, point them to one of the three rooms where they were at the top most floor.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Pack house
Maxwell had expected a line to form and to dish out to each pack member as they arrived, instead, each had sat at the table and he rushed to help serve everyone before he seated himself by Garen, a place he was sure was meant for the guards. As usual his at ten was already on Lily before she began to call for attention and speak. He blinked a few times as she raised a cup in toast to what he assumed was to the moon goddess but also to the pack gaining pups in the coming heat cycle. Something felt like it stirred inside of him and his mouth felt dry, he had already known she wanted pups, but now that something that stirred inside wanted them to be his pups too. So, like her, he raised his cup up because he intended still to keep his promise made to the goddess about doing whatever it took for Lily to have her pups.

The meal was fantastic, and it was something different to eat cooked food, but it was also something different to eat with so many pack members. He wasn't used to such things, but they weren't bad, it was actually kind of nice to be able to sit there and listen to the pleasant buzz of conversation and to find out who was already mated and who wasn't. Many didn't seem to be looking forward to the heat at all. Excusing himself when he was done, he grabbed two plates and set off to go find his sister and her made. But he only found his sister, alone.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega
Pack house
Lucas had made sure the pack attended dinner, but he put a plate aside for himself, away from everyone else and left his name on it by way of a small slip of paper before he was making sure he got all the pack, brining more wood inside go keep them all warm. And then, he was out in the snow again and avoiding the cascade of snow that came from the roof as he trailed Zach up there to make sure that he was okay, and that this member of the pack was also going to get some of the food that he had just helped make.

"Hey, are you alright?" He ventured to ask from a distance to be safe, staying back in case Zach really just needed to be alone for a bit. He could abide, as long as he stayed safe. So much snow on the roof could be dangerous.

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer
Pack house
Sarah didn't know what she did wrong, or maybe it hadn't been her. All she had known was a few fleetingly blissful moments of getting to be with her mate, touching her and holding her in her arms with a few chaste kisses as she spoke softly about wishing she wasn't the only one who had to heal a whole pack. She had been over joyed to find out that Emily had an interest in healing and she wanted to talk to Lily about the pair of them being healers for the pack, she had turned away for a moment, just one brief moment to show her something but upon turning back, she had found her mate gone. The small window had been open, wind and snow blowing the warmth and happiness from the room.

Sarah was heartbroken in an instant, finding her mate and then she was just gone. Closing her eyes against tears, she had closed the window and snuck out of the room for healing and up to what was meant to be a room shared with her mate. She had run her fingers over Emily's name before closing the door to curl up in the double bed alone to cry. That was how her youngest brother found her, with a plate of food in each hand. She didn't have to say a word, he put the plates down and crawled onto the bed to curl around her and comfort her.

What had happened? What had she done wrong? Was it even her fault? Why did the moon even bless her with finding her mate if this was going to happen? Why did she have to be hurt and left feeling empty inside?
@Miasmith17 Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha male
Outside Pack Jail
Nick swelled with pride at Lilith's praise and as he shifted back to wolf to keep his human body from freezing, his had a bit of a wag to it. He adorded it when he got praise from his mate, but he also had to temper it and he resumed being serious as he gazed at this intruder in their pack territory who said that he could heal. Grimm had made sure his human side had given over the ground yarrow to stop bleeding, but it was up to this healer, or medic, whatever it was he wanted to be called, could actually do his job, or there would be no joining their pack and instead he would be locked up until Lilith and himself decided what to do with him. Though, it would mainly be his mates decision. Together, they stood, watching and waiting with a few of their guards all around them. The injured one on the ground obviously didn't count.
@Miasmith17 Scarecrovv Scarecrovv

*zach watches the pack eat, surprised at their strange behavior towards cooked food.* 'How long had it been since they eate cooked food? Will they ever truly enjoy it if they are so attached to uncooked? What implications would this have on his relations to the pack and what is this heat everyone keeps spouting on about?' *all these thoughts run through his head as he looks around at the assembled pack with awe. He had been alone for too long and now having a pack intrigues, excites and terrifies him all at once. He tentatively sits at the table and just eats a little bit, too nervous for his normally ravenous appetite to take over. He glances at lily and attempts to ask the questions he has boiling in his mind, yet he cannot find the ability to form words as his mouth has dried up. He grabs a glass and brings it over to the sink, filling it with water until it onerflows and brings it to his lips with a shaky hand. The water barely wets his mouth and he sits back down, swallowing hard. He looks around again and watches one guy sneak his plate off to the side and another just wander off on his own.* "to learn a pack is to get to know a family. Eventually i may find this pack.... to be family.... if i open up a little more..." *he whispers to himself quietly* "the end may have been stalled but it is inevitable... i have seen it..." *he swoons a bit and takes another drink of water in an attempt to hide it* 'quit talking zach.... these people cannot be legit... sure.... they seem impressed by the food but that willl not last... they in the end will just be like everyone else if you open up.... they will only boot you back out into the wild... alone, lost and afraid.' *a darker voice says in his head. He clutches his head tightly and lowers it to the table, snarling a little bit* "n....no i cant.... cant stop.... must keep moving...." *he cries a little as he seems to be trying to crush his own head in his hands*
(Uhhhh forgot how to ping people on here sooo uhhhh miasmith and mcdonald)

*zach watches the pack eat, surprised at their strange behavior towards cooked food.* 'How long had it been since they eate cooked food? Will they ever truly enjoy it if they are so attached to uncooked? What implications would this have on his relations to the pack and what is this heat everyone keeps spouting on about?' *all these thoughts run through his head as he looks around at the assembled pack with awe. He had been alone for too long and now having a pack intrigues, excites and terrifies him all at once. He tentatively sits at the table and just eats a little bit, too nervous for his normally ravenous appetite to take over. He glances at lily and attempts to ask the questions he has boiling in his mind, yet he cannot find the ability to form words as his mouth has dried up. He grabs a glass and brings it over to the sink, filling it with water until it onerflows and brings it to his lips with a shaky hand. The water barely wets his mouth and he sits back down, swallowing hard. He looks around again and watches one guy sneak his plate off to the side and another just wander off on his own.* "to learn a pack is to get to know a family. Eventually i may find this pack.... to be family.... if i open up a little more..." *he whispers to himself quietly* "the end may have been stalled but it is inevitable... i have seen it..." *he swoons a bit and takes another drink of water in an attempt to hide it* 'quit talking zach.... these people cannot be legit... sure.... they seem impressed by the food but that willl not last... they in the end will just be like everyone else if you open up.... they will only boot you back out into the wild... alone, lost and afraid.' *a darker voice says in his head. He clutches his head tightly and lowers it to the table, snarling a little bit* "n....no i cant.... cant stop.... must keep moving...." *he cries a little as he seems to be trying to crush his own head in his hands*
(Uhhhh forgot how to ping people on here sooo uhhhh miasmith and mcdonald)
Lily had begun to eat taking few bites of the food zach made till hearing sarah sob through her wolf hearing but using her mind link she senses maxwell in the room with her… deciding to let them be though now her attention was on zach hearing him hit his head on the table

“Zach how about we go to one of the rooms for a talk?”

Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2 Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Lily had begun to eat taking few bites of the food zach made till hearing sarah sob through her wolf hearing but using her mind link she senses maxwell in the room with her… deciding to let them be though now her attention was on zach hearing him hit his head on the table

“Zach how about we go to one of the rooms for a talk?”

Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2 Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian
*zach looks up at lily quickly* y
....yeah....w....we can talk... *he gets up swiftly and strides from the room*
(@Miasmith17 )

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber
/ Timothy Blake
- Soulmoon Camp -

Kaitlyn's eyes quivered from pain as she could feel the overwhelming sadness from poor Mask and Timber. Kaitlyn now lost another she was in love with. First was Ice and now it was Orian. She felt emptier than she ever has and she only could feel the cold tears that left her blue eyes.

Kaitlyn flinched and gasped a bit from Arthur holding her but she soothed within a few seconds. Timber had now closed his little corn-gold eyes in an attempt to hide his sadness. But the sadness and agony were sensed like an aura to Kaitlyn and Mask. The poor pup. All he wanted was a family, but his dad, his role model was gone. Kaitlyn went walking out of the room still being held onto by Arthur, she was trembling slightly. She was officially broken. She would've just given up by now, but she hadn't.

Once Arthur had brought them to a different room to mourn for their now dead friend, lover, dad to Timber, Kaitlyn held Timber in her arms now, still shaking. Kaitlyn nods with her lip trembling, she was too struck to even speak it seemed.

Timber had noticed and spoke for her, "okay. Thank you, Alpha." Kaitlyn nods again and goes to sit down before Mask took over to huddle around Timber. The large female would whimper and whine, letting out some small howls after some short thoughts of him. Timber, too, would let out some pup howls next to his new mom, he considered.​

*zach looks up at lily quickly* y
....yeah....w....we can talk... *he gets up swiftly and strides from the room*
(@Miasmith17 )
Lily follow him while scooting her ice foot across the floor needing another day to recover, she takes a seat near the balcony entrance:”tell me whats troubling you to hit your head on the table?”
Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Lily follow him while scooting her ice foot across the floor needing another day to recover, she takes a seat near the balcony entrance:”tell me whats troubling you to hit your head on the table?”
*zach looks outside, his hands shoved into his pockets* um.... well im just not really used to being around so many people.... i have been alone ever since my original pack got... *he falls silent for a long time* anyway i fear you all wont like me and... i have these voices in my head sowing doubt into my every thought.... i have certain... habits i can barely control and i struggle with the pain of my past on a regular basis.... i hit my head on the table to silence the voice in my head... my wolf form and i are actually two seperate beings struggling over control over my body... like a demon... so i suppress it when i need to....im not exactly your average werewolf.... if you get what i mean... alot of you are born werewolves... i was forced to share a body with a wolf due to human experimentation... and thus im insecure, thinking that you guys smell my weakness.... *he explains*
(@Miasmith17 )

*zach looks outside, his hands shoved into his pockets* um.... well im just not really used to being around so many people.... i have been alone ever since my original pack got... *he falls silent for a long time* anyway i fear you all wont like me and... i have these voices in my head sowing doubt into my every thought.... i have certain... habits i can barely control and i struggle with the pain of my past on a regular basis.... i hit my head on the table to silence the voice in my head... my wolf form and i are actually two seperate beings struggling over control over my body... like a demon... so i suppress it when i need to....im not exactly your average werewolf.... if you get what i mean... alot of you are born werewolves... i was forced to share a body with a wolf due to human experimentation... and thus im insecure, thinking that you guys smell my weakness.... *he explains*
(@Miasmith17 )
Lily listen to him and gives him a conforting smile:”its ok to feel that way zach, not all of us even born werewolves get along with our wolves..im like you zach, my wolf is a spirit wolf that i share a body with…without them i wouldnt be alive so i let them out or they come out at night for a bit”
She place a hand on his explaining further:”our pasts and how we strive now show how strong we have become, we do like you zach not only for your cooking but how you are…if you like me or one of our pack members could help you and your wolf with getting along”

Lily listen to him and gives him a conforting smile:”its ok to feel that way zach, not all of us even born werewolves get along with our wolves..im like you zach, my wolf is a spirit wolf that i share a body with…without them i wouldnt be alive so i let them out or they come out at night for a bit”
She place a hand on his explaining further:”our pasts and how we strive now show how strong we have become, we do like you zach not only for your cooking but how you are…if you like me or one of our pack members could help you and your wolf with getting along”
*he stares down at their hands blankly, surprised by the tenderness in her voice* h....help get along with the monster.... *he mumbles slightly* th.....that sounds nice.... *he looks away quickly* however i will never get along with my wolf.... *he pulls his hand away from hers* thank you for the kind words... .
(@Miasmith17 )

*he stares down at their hands blankly, surprised by the tenderness in her voice* h....help get along with the monster.... *he mumbles slightly* th.....that sounds nice.... *he looks away quickly* however i will never get along with my wolf.... *he pulls his hand away from hers* thank you for the kind words... .
(@Miasmith17 )
Lily frown hearing him say that and mentioned:”zach if you dont get help with this it will cause problems even with finding a mate….but if you wont accept help i understand though will be assigning someone to keep watch of you”

Lily frown hearing him say that and mentioned:”zach if you dont get help with this it will cause problems even with finding a mate….but if you wont accept help i understand though will be assigning someone to keep watch of you”
No no.... dont get me wrong i want the help.... it just.... feels like a pipe dream... my wolf is somewhat chaotic... i was the alpha of my old pack before they got wiped out and it hit hard... so hes restless being a useless part of this pack....
(@Miasmith17 )

No no.... dont get me wrong i want the help.... it just.... feels like a pipe dream... my wolf is somewhat chaotic... i was the alpha of my old pack before they got wiped out and it hit hard... so hes restless being a useless part of this pack....
(@Miasmith17 )
Lily ask him curiously:”neither of you are useless everyone has a part in the pack, you are a hunter and chief….to prevent the past we must stay together and prevent this pack from being wiped out”

Lily ask him curiously:”neither of you are useless everyone has a part in the pack, you are a hunter and chief….to prevent the past we must stay together and prevent this pack from being wiped out”
*he stares at the floor and slowly moves his hand back to rest on hers* my wolf doesnt necessarily feel that way.... however i will try my best to keep the pack from being wiped out and protect everyone here from any sort of harm......
(@Miasmith17 )

*he stares at the floor and slowly moves his hand back to rest on hers* my wolf doesnt necessarily feel that way.... however i will try my best to keep the pack from being wiped out and protect everyone here from any sort of harm......
(@Miasmith17 )
Lily smile softly holding his hand:”thats all it takes, every member has a large part to play in this pack”

I....i will ensure nothing harms the pack ever.... *he holds her hand tightly* i promise.... i wont lose another pack
(@Miasmith17 )
Lily smile holding his hand “good…if you ever have another thought like that me or lucas will listen”
She look over at lucas

Lilith meanwhile waited on the newcommer to finish his work on the guard not speaking a word yet

Lily smile holding his hand “good…if you ever have another thought like that me or lucas will listen”
She look over at lucas

Lilith meanwhile waited on the newcommer to finish his work on the guard not speaking a word yet
*zach pulls away a bit and goes back inside, keeping his head low as he stares at the pack eating.* gonna have to hunt more food with how ravenous they look.... *he mutters to himself before heading out of the house into the woods withour telling anyone*

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber
/ Timothy Blake
- Soulmoon Camp -

Kaitlyn's eyes quivered from pain as she could feel the overwhelming sadness from poor Mask and Timber. Kaitlyn now lost another she was in love with. First was Ice and now it was Orian. She felt emptier than she ever has and she only could feel the cold tears that left her blue eyes.

Kaitlyn flinched and gasped a bit from Arthur holding her but she soothed within a few seconds. Timber had now closed his little corn-gold eyes in an attempt to hide his sadness. But the sadness and agony were sensed like an aura to Kaitlyn and Mask. The poor pup. All he wanted was a family, but his dad, his role model was gone. Kaitlyn went walking out of the room still being held onto by Arthur, she was trembling slightly. She was officially broken. She would've just given up by now, but she hadn't.

Once Arthur had brought them to a different room to mourn for their now dead friend, lover, dad to Timber, Kaitlyn held Timber in her arms now, still shaking. Kaitlyn nods with her lip trembling, she was too struck to even speak it seemed.

Timber had noticed and spoke for her, "okay. Thank you, Alpha." Kaitlyn nods again and goes to sit down before Mask took over to huddle around Timber. The large female would whimper and whine, letting out some small howls after some short thoughts of him. Timber, too, would let out some pup howls next to his new mom, he considered.​
Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha Male
Soulmoon Pack house
Arthur's heart broke for Timber and Kaitlyn, at the sound of their howls, but he could hear the heart break at the loss of Orian and it hurt him that he was lost because he hadn't properly stepped up as Alpha. Not then. He saw it as something that was his fault, his burden to carry as he helped raise the pup. He swallowed down his own emotions and continued about his own Alpha duties, so that he could return to them and care for them.

Arthur had created a whole new guard, choosing the best of what was left and making sure they knew that they had to protect the pack but that they would never have to fight without him, he would always fight at their sides. He then had to pick a few to help him go outside, get to the burial site and dig. When they had thawed from digging, he let the rest of the pack say their goodbye as he went up to Timber and Kaitlyn. He scooped Timber up into his arms as he sat himself down "Would you like to attend the packs final howl for Orian?" he asked, fingers already in the pups fur and gently scratching behind his ears.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard
Ghostmoon Pack house
Maxwell let out a soft sigh as he snuggled up with his sister like he had when they were pups, like they all had when it had just been the three of them on their own. Sure, the only difference was that they weren't in their wolf forms but he still kept her close with his arms firmly around her. He snuggled with her and gave her all the comfort and touch that she needed, letting out the sounds and soft words that she needed. It was so easy to fall back into doing what was needed of him, especially for his family, for his sister. He would do anything for pack, for family.

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer/Medic
Ghostmoon Pack house
Sarah had never been for thankful for her youngest brother, than she was when he was right there for her. Like now, with her mate missing, he was the soothing voice and touch that she needed. She wanted nothing more than to be held, and snuggle. It wasn't the same, but he was soothing the ache in her heart. That feeling inside and on her skin that made it feel like Emily was still there, he was soothing it, calming it enough that she knew that she was going to live. Somehow, some way. Turning, she snuggled into him, nose into his chest to just breath him and surround herself in his familiar scent.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega
Ghostmoon Pack house
Lucas felt like he was going to get whiplash, first Zach was on the roof, the next he was heading back into the pack house and he had to follow. He watched the guy sit down to eat and he sighed as he went to grab his own food to eat, but he never got the chance because Zach seemed to be having a crisis about being in a pack. Again. Closing his eyes because he wasn't going to get a hot meal, he put his plate away again quickly and hurried to follow after Lily, noting that she was walking much better and would hopefully be able to get the cast off of her leg soon. Which reminded him he had something medicinal in his pocket that he needed to give to Sarah.

"Hmm?" Lucas asked, unfolding his arms from where he had been standing beside Lily and blinking as he looked between the two. It took him a moment to catch up. "I think if you want it, we can find a way to reconcile you with your wolf and make you feel more whole. I've only met a few turned in my time, I can't speak for what you'll be going through. I don't have a separate being inside me." he shrugged, not sure what else to say. "We'll help you fit in, just let me know if you want to talk." he added, agreeing with Lily as he watched Zach just leave. He heaved a sigh and rubbed his eyes "I'm going to go check on Sarah." he said, taking a moment to make sure Lily was okay before he left.

Lucas was surprised by what he found, but soon joined the pile on the bed to snuggle. The three siblings created an odd sort of snuggle pile that had them all drifting off to sleep despite one of them being starving. That's where all three of them could be found in the morning. Max and Lucas had their backs to each other, Sarah was stretched out on top of both of them. Sometime during their sleep, each had shifted to a wolf to aid in staying warm.
@Miasmith17 Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber
/ Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Camp -

After minutes of howling, Mask and Timber had begun to settle down. They both spoke back and forth to each other about their moments with Orian. How much they loved him and how much he had changed. They expected things to get better, not worse. Timber sniffled a little bit, he was all warm from Mask's fluffy, black pelt wrapped around him. "I'm going to miss him," Timber said, his eyes looking up into Mask's icy blues.

"So am I," she agrees with a dip of her head to him. "Orian was just becoming better now. I was just starting to fall for him. But then this happened to him."

Timber nuzzled into her pelt and sighed. Timber and Mask looked up when they heard Arthur enter and scooped up Timber into his arms. Timber was a lot calmer than he was moments before when he saw his father's lifeless form.

Mask looks at him and lets Kaitlyn take her place. Kaitlyn sits beside him with her head low a little, "I'd like to."

"Me too!" Timber howls lowly. Timber slightly wiggled his tail and his ears twitched from Arthur's touch. Kaitlyn had smiled lightly at him.

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha Male
Soulmoon Pack house
Arthur let out a soft sigh and a nod, gently setting Timber down onto his paws, he ran his hand down the pups back before he stood up and shifted to his own wolf form. Shaking out his tri-coloured fur, Luther turned concerned pale yellow eyes up towards Kaitlyn as he waited for the return of Mask. Only when they were all wolves did he brush up against her side, rubbing his head over hers before he was giving Timber an affectionate nuzzle and nudging the pup towards the open door so that he would lead the way downstairs. All the way down on the main level, the pack was cramped, gathered and waiting, for what was a fractured and hastily repaired peices of a family. Luther and his human half, knew it would take getting used too, but they viewed Timber as their son. They'd ask for permission from the boy in time, when he showed signs of healing from losing the one he did view as his father. And Mask, he knew she was getting ready to call Orian her mate, but he was going to protect her and look after her as if she was his. Even if it meant that come Spring, he missed out on another mating season, he was going to make the pair a priority.

When the three of them arrived at the main level, a path with just enough space for then to walk through was cleared to the open door. Luther was using his power, to make the snow fall lightly, it was nearly unnoticeable as he walked out into already deep snow. He cleared a path for little Timber to stay at his side with Mask before he turned to make sure the entirety of the pack was outside with him before initiated the last, long, mournful howl for the loss of their pack member. It was deep and full of hurt, long and loud as the entire pack sounded as one. The hauntingly elegant sound reverberated off the trees as it was carried as far as the heavy snow allowed.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber
/ Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon Camp -

Timber wagged his tail as Arthur set him down, wagging his tail stiffly. Kaitlyn watched as Arthur shifted to his wolf and took it as a sign to let Mask take over again. Mask slowly morphed over, her black pelt still having some blood matted to it and some scars here and there, but it wasn't horrible. Mask heaved a sigh as Luthur rubbed against her, she was so hurt about poor Orian. She wasn't too sure what she'd do now. She had Timber, but not Orian. It shook her to her core to know that he was dead.

Timber bounced out the door, keeping pace with them, Mask stayed pretty close to Timber, since Mask had that motherly protective instinct for him. Mask saw all the wolves gathered out there and she lightly flicked her ears. She wasn't used to this yet, but she knew it'd take some time until she would. Mask sighed, her breath visible from her muzzle. Timber sniffed the air and looked around at all the other wolves, with wide, curious, gold eyes.

As Luthur howled, the rest followed his. Mask howled also, her howl rumbled deep within her throat. Timber had looked up at them and decided he might as well try to howl also. Timber howled too. Mask's howl held sadness and mournfulness, that she couldn't quite express any other way. The snow stuck to her black, fluffy pelt and it calmed her in a way...​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back