• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Packs of Moonlight Forest 2.0

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
*zach busies himself in the kitchen, cooking and preparing a rather large meal for the pack. When the others had come in to help he immediately put them to work washing the dishes for the meal. The smell, wafting from the stove is so overwhelming that it made all their mouths water in anticipation for what is to come.* (zach is actually a cullinary level chef though he would never admit it)
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian @Miasmith17

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer

Sarah turned to look at Emily as Lily told them, and what was most of the pack that they were mates, that they had found each other. But Sarah knew that if the hunters hadn't attacked, she never would have been sent with the warning, there was a chance she never would have found her mate. "I um, excuse me." she said, moving back away from Lily towards Emily, knowing now that she was her mate, she held out her hand for the other woman to take, wanting to hold her hand. If she could be close and get to touch now that they knew they were meant for each other, then she wanted to be able to touch, wanted to keep as close to her as possible. It meant learning a new way of life, she knew that. Learning to sleep with only one other person instead of in a pile with her siblings. "I would protect you with my own life as well." she told her, glancing up at the brother that was holding onto her mate. Mate. Her heart fluttered and she couldn't help but smile the sweetest smile.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas was surprised to hear that Sarah had gotten so lucky to find her mate, that the thing they had only ever seen with their parents and been told the minimum about, she had. She got lucky and he was just a little jealous. But he had a job to do, so he could be happy for her, they were coming into their own it seemed, finally surround by a pack. A pack that just kept getting bigger it seemed. "I'll go check to make sure that they have a room, most have been sticking to their sleep arrangements since joining our pack but I believe a new mates require their own room." Lucas said, turning to tell the pack members that he was going to take hunting that he would find them when it was time to hunt before he headed for the stairs to go find a suitable room for his sister and her mate.
@Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha male

Nick found Lilith in the Alpha's room of the pack house and a pleased rumble went through his chest as he walked over to wrap his arms around her, pulling her close to him as he buried his nose into her neck to breathe her in, forgetting that he was still partially covered in the cold, snow and ice from being outside. "I got you a nice large Elk." he told her, nuzzling his neck and placing a kiss there as he held her close for a moment longer before letting her go so that if she wanted to move away from him, then she could. He held out his hand to her, waiting for her to take it so that they could head back down to where he had left the Elk for her.
@Miasmith17
lilith almost pulled a dagger to his throat when he hug her from behind, she relax seeing it was her mate:"thank you...lets go eat" she take his hand following him to the elk, wondering when they should strike ghostmoon....it has to be soon the weakest would be when they go into heat......
-----------------------
lily nod watching as sarah got closer to her mate, wondering if maybe theres a chance she or others could find their mate during heat this year:"of course lucas....we should set up a room and assign each one"

she watch them hug and decide to let them be for now:"when you have a chance sarah ill show you the suprise"

as she went back to her seat the smell of food caught her attention, wondering what they were going to eat.....
Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2 Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian BasilOwO BasilOwO

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Soulmoon Pack House
Arthur let out this soft sigh as he continued to look down at the pup in his arms before he turned his attention back up towards Kaitlyn and he offered her a smile "Sometimes we take what little view of our loved ones that we can get, even the dreams." he told her, as a means of trying to hopefully make her understand and feel a bit better of getting some time alone with her daughter in a different way. It wasn't the same, and it wasn't fair, but he hoped she knew and understood that he appreciated her trusting him enough to tell him that. Slowly standing up, he was very careful of Timber and he went to give the pup back to her. "Whatever happens, maybe we can try to teach him to be both a pup and a boy.... Without parents, he'll need someone to teach him how to survive here, and I don't think he's been taught much." he said, looking at Kaitlyn as he gently set a hand on her shoulder. Giving a small squeeze he was very reluctantly moving to leave her alone with Timber "I'm going to go and make sure you and Timber have a room, not far from mine. Pack house is going to be safer through this harsh winter." Arthur gave her a nod and partial nod before he walked away. But he had wanted to do, he never actually got to do and he had wanted, the pack needed him, as Alpha, his duties were endless. He had to delegate work he himself would have rather done.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

Ghostmoon Pack House
Maxwell grumbled and pouted as he was told to wash things instead of getting to help learn how to cook, he had been hoping to improve on a skill that wasn't his best, instead, like when he was a pup, he was given the instruction to wash dishes and pans as they came to him. But he didn't say much else as he did as was asked, scrubbing and rinsing because at least he knew how to do that at least. Max wasn't used to the smell of cooking food, so it was different to him as he turned to try and watch now and again. He didn't know if he should be looking forwards to it or not.

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer

Ghostmoon Pack House
"Yes Alpha Lily." Sarah said a little over her shoulder as Lily said that she would show her the surprise later, whatever it was. She was far more interested in Emily, in her mate. She had been surprised by the hug but had not been reluctant or hesitant in returning it. She had wrapped her arms securely back around her and didn't want her to pull away as she pressed her nose into blonde hair to breathe her in. That enticing scent around her for a few moments before pouting a bit as Emily removed her head from her shoulder, but she was still holding her closer "Maybe it's because we're mates you made sure I was safe, that you wanted to help me." she added, agreeing with Emily's thoughts. "I'm just... I'm so glad that I found you." she told her, taking her hand again and dragging her along, suddenly very excited to show her what she did, to show her the space that she had claimed to do all her healing in for the pack. It was just off the main room and she left the door open as she dragged Emily inside. Sarah pulled her right over to the table and cabinet set up in a far corner from the door "This is where you can find me, if I'm not helping pack, I'll be right here making our medicines." she promised, showing her some of the hanging herbs that were still being dried out since the winter storm fell upon them so late and so fast.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Ghostmoon Pack House
Lucas didn't find a good room that he wanted to give Sarah and Emily until he got to the second floor, above them almost right by the stairs. It was perfect for the healer and her mate because if anything happened to anyone, then they were going to be right there, they would be accessible for all. And it was one of the unclaimed rooms. He knew why of course, if the pack house was ever attacked, chances were that room would be first hit. But if they were ever attacked, he also knew that his sister wouldn't stay in that room and would be in the thick of it with them all. Nodding, satisfied with it, he dropped a few new blankets into the room and used a claw to mark it as claimed for a mated pair. Then he went back down to the main floor and took his place at Lily's side, scenting the air. He couldn't figure out what was being cooked, he looked utterly curious by the smells.
@Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Nick / Grimm
Nick had felt that moment of danger when he had wrapped his arms around her, but was thankful when she realized that it was him. Still, he decided to never do that again, knowing now that she was going to keep a knife on her at all times from that. He instead lead her down to the back door and kitchen area he came in, the area that had a large Elk on a table surface. "I tried to make sure that I left most of its blood inside of it. Because of what the healer said, but I did get you an Elk like you wanted." He said, proud of himself as he moved towards it and waited to know from her what she wanted from him to do with it. Nick knew he could find something to catch the blood for her, and he could carve it up and break it down to make it easier for her to eat, or he could put it right on the floor for her to shift into wolf form to have her fill of it. Whatever she wanted, he was more than willing to do.
@Miasmith17

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Soulmoon Pack House
Arthur let out this soft sigh as he continued to look down at the pup in his arms before he turned his attention back up towards Kaitlyn and he offered her a smile "Sometimes we take what little view of our loved ones that we can get, even the dreams." he told her, as a means of trying to hopefully make her understand and feel a bit better of getting some time alone with her daughter in a different way. It wasn't the same, and it wasn't fair, but he hoped she knew and understood that he appreciated her trusting him enough to tell him that. Slowly standing up, he was very careful of Timber and he went to give the pup back to her. "Whatever happens, maybe we can try to teach him to be both a pup and a boy.... Without parents, he'll need someone to teach him how to survive here, and I don't think he's been taught much." he said, looking at Kaitlyn as he gently set a hand on her shoulder. Giving a small squeeze he was very reluctantly moving to leave her alone with Timber "I'm going to go and make sure you and Timber have a room, not far from mine. Pack house is going to be safer through this harsh winter." Arthur gave her a nod and partial nod before he walked away. But he had wanted to do, he never actually got to do and he had wanted, the pack needed him, as Alpha, his duties were endless. He had to delegate work he himself would have rather done.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

Ghostmoon Pack House
Maxwell grumbled and pouted as he was told to wash things instead of getting to help learn how to cook, he had been hoping to improve on a skill that wasn't his best, instead, like when he was a pup, he was given the instruction to wash dishes and pans as they came to him. But he didn't say much else as he did as was asked, scrubbing and rinsing because at least he knew how to do that at least. Max wasn't used to the smell of cooking food, so it was different to him as he turned to try and watch now and again. He didn't know if he should be looking forwards to it or not.

Sarah
Ghostmoon Healer

Ghostmoon Pack House
"Yes Alpha Lily." Sarah said a little over her shoulder as Lily said that she would show her the surprise later, whatever it was. She was far more interested in Emily, in her mate. She had been surprised by the hug but had not been reluctant or hesitant in returning it. She had wrapped her arms securely back around her and didn't want her to pull away as she pressed her nose into blonde hair to breathe her in. That enticing scent around her for a few moments before pouting a bit as Emily removed her head from her shoulder, but she was still holding her closer "Maybe it's because we're mates you made sure I was safe, that you wanted to help me." she added, agreeing with Emily's thoughts. "I'm just... I'm so glad that I found you." she told her, taking her hand again and dragging her along, suddenly very excited to show her what she did, to show her the space that she had claimed to do all her healing in for the pack. It was just off the main room and she left the door open as she dragged Emily inside. Sarah pulled her right over to the table and cabinet set up in a far corner from the door "This is where you can find me, if I'm not helping pack, I'll be right here making our medicines." she promised, showing her some of the hanging herbs that were still being dried out since the winter storm fell upon them so late and so fast.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Ghostmoon Pack House
Lucas didn't find a good room that he wanted to give Sarah and Emily until he got to the second floor, above them almost right by the stairs. It was perfect for the healer and her mate because if anything happened to anyone, then they were going to be right there, they would be accessible for all. And it was one of the unclaimed rooms. He knew why of course, if the pack house was ever attacked, chances were that room would be first hit. But if they were ever attacked, he also knew that his sister wouldn't stay in that room and would be in the thick of it with them all. Nodding, satisfied with it, he dropped a few new blankets into the room and used a claw to mark it as claimed for a mated pair. Then he went back down to the main floor and took his place at Lily's side, scenting the air. He couldn't figure out what was being cooked, he looked utterly curious by the smells.
@Miasmith17 BasilOwO BasilOwO Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Nick / Grimm
Nick had felt that moment of danger when he had wrapped his arms around her, but was thankful when she realized that it was him. Still, he decided to never do that again, knowing now that she was going to keep a knife on her at all times from that. He instead lead her down to the back door and kitchen area he came in, the area that had a large Elk on a table surface. "I tried to make sure that I left most of its blood inside of it. Because of what the healer said, but I did get you an Elk like you wanted." He said, proud of himself as he moved towards it and waited to know from her what she wanted from him to do with it. Nick knew he could find something to catch the blood for her, and he could carve it up and break it down to make it easier for her to eat, or he could put it right on the floor for her to shift into wolf form to have her fill of it. Whatever she wanted, he was more than willing to do.
@Miasmith17

Lily went back to sitting alone at the fireplace, she wasnt really sure what she can do, yes she can almost fully walk just needed another day but her inside injury just needed healing herbs maybe the ones lucas was thinking about

she look at the fire dancing and cracking wood sounds as the fire burns it

——
lilith stood across from him as he look over the elk:”i would like you to drain the blood into a bucket and cut it up, we will eat it raw or cooked either way…..the pack learned to eat both ways”

she watch him begin working on the elk staying silent for now
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Last edited by a moderator:
Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake

-SoulMoon-

Her smile was long gone when he had smiled her way; her daughter was a large piece of her life, and she was gone due to Orian. She didn't know if he knew that Orian was the reason that Ice was gone, maybe I'll tell him some other day, she thought with lowered eyebrows. "Right. Of course. I cherish every moment I see her," Kaitlyn said shakily but quickly. Her blue robs watched him with calmness, it was unlike her to be this kind towards anyone, but it was her Alpha after all. She nods slowly and cautiously takes Timber back into her arms, "I know. Maybe... just maybe, if Orian allows... you could help me teach him. I've only been a mother once and it didn't end too well." As he set a hand on her shoulder, she flinched from Mask let out an odd sound from in her head which startled her. She looks up at him with a few quick-paced blinks, "all right. you be careful now, Alpha. I do appreciate you for all you do. And I thank you for it." Her eyes fogged ever so slightly as he walked away, Mask and her conversed for a moment and she chuckled lightly. Gotta take care of Timber.

Last edited:
Scarecrovv Scarecrovv )
The guards of bloodmoon had secure themselves at the border of the pack, three guarding outside while the others stay in the grounds)

Scarecrovv Scarecrovv )
The guards of bloodmoon had secure themselves at the border of the pack, three guarding outside while the others stay in the grounds)

asher weaved through the unfamiliar dark trees of these woods like a snake, paws moving smoothly across dew-kissed grass. it had been a while since he’d had time to go exploring; to wander. he’d found an art in creating poisons lately with the herbs he’d find. it held all of his curiosity, and with it—his time. he’d run out of new plants and combinations to try, though. he’d test things on prey animals or other unsuspecting wolves just to see what would happen. if they would die within minutes, die within days, or if they would just get sick and then recover.

it was like a fun guessing game, figuring out which it would be.

there were familiar flowers and mushrooms and herbs in this area, some he had recognized by smell and others by sight. nothing new, though. and nothing new was disappointing and boring and unacceptable. he needed—

asher paused mid-step, mid-thought, one big foot still partly raised in the air. his eyes lifted from the ground and his head cocked, just slightly.

that was an unfamiliar scent.

it seemed he’d stumbled upon a border marker. asher hadn’t even realized there was a pack anywhere around here, but he also hadn’t been in this specific area for very long.

”go,” the voice in his head said, and asher listened to it.

he kept his nose down, following, following, following, gait picking up into a slow lope. he usually kept away from packs because they were dangerous or unwelcoming to strangers but they were so interesting; they were new. asher himself had never been a part of one, nor had he had any interest in even the thought of it, but…

boredom really would lead him to do crazy things.

he was coming closer, closer, closer to those warm bodies. the scents were fresh, now, and any moment he’d come upon what he wanted. he slowed, eyes searching the trees.

there were three of them in sight, and probably more if he was so close to their territory.

“hello?” he called, voice deceptively meek and unsure. fake fake fake

“i think i’m lost.”

a lie

do you have somewhere i can rest for the night?”

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard

Max frowns down at the water as he continues to wash whatever was placed in front of him, wondering what the smells were that had been cooked because it wasn't often that he and his siblings cooked food. He was curious to actually get to try whatever it was that Zac was making, because though he didn't know the smells, they actually smelt rather good.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas frowned when he realized that he couldn't really find where his sister was before he figured out that she was in the small storage like closet she had been claiming for healing purposes. And he knew that since she was likely with her mate, it would be best not to interrupt whatever bonding they were doing. With nothing else to do, and most of the pack in all areas of the house finding ways to stay warm, he decided to find out what was going on in the kitchen to find out how the meal was coming along and to check to make sure they would have enough for their pack.
@Miasmith17 Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Nick nodded as she told him what she wanted him to do and he hurried to do it, a deep need to provide for his expecting mate. He drained the large animal of its blood in a large enough bucket before he started to break it down, handing her the best organs to make sure that she had all the nutrients that she needed for her and their pup. He was an expert at breaking down the Elk, making sure that he chose Lilith's most favourite parts of the animal. He reached up to rub at an itch along his nostril, smearing blood there and partially into the mustache of his facial hair before he stopped to stand up straight and turning his head towards the door. "Someone crossed the boarder... What do you want to do?" he asked of her, standing there with the butcher's knife in his hands, covered in the animals blood that he was breaking down for her more than he was the rest of the pack.
@Miasmith17

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur had nodded at Kaitlyn, appreciative of her thinking about him. He had a feeling that after everything that he had just gone through with his best guard was now gone, the one he had just been making his Omega. He was losing pack fast and it was looking to be one of the harshest winters in recent years, with its late start, the snow hadn't stopped since it started. He went about the pack house to find someone to help him get a few of this things from the Alpha's den that he knew that he was going to need, and to choose a few new guards that were desperately needed. He still didn't know who was going to be his new Omega. Why wasn't he actually prepared for how hard this was going to be? He had been more of a guard, he had never expected or thought he had to end up as the actual Alpha.

It took a few hours for him to bring what he needed from the Alpha's den, a few of the pack taking it up to the Alpha's room for him before he was going to sit as close as he possibly could before the fire. He was practically sitting in it as he wrapped his arms around himself before shifting back to a wolf to lie there to try and warm up better, unaware that he had frost and snow in his fur that was steadily starting to melt. He needed to think more about how to salvage and save his pack, he needed to find a good Omega and he was worried about the spring Heat, and how the pack was going to take care of the pup Timber. Thinking about that, he left the warmth of the fire and treaded off on silent paws to the room Orian was in with their pack medic. He needed to know how the man was doing to make sure he wasn't breaking two hearts if he hadn't survived.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon -

Kaitlyn watched the Alpha leave with a silent sigh and looked back to Timber who was still asleep. She rose her hand and pet him from head to tail with the softest eyes. 'He seems nice,' Mask rung out suddenly. "I know," Kaitlyn responds aloud but silently. "You're talking about Arthur, right?" 'Yeah." Kaitlyn nods with a blink of a thought. 'What're you thinking?' "Orian..." 'Ah. I'm not as positive about him myself.' Kaitlyn strokes Timber again who stretches while she does, a smile on her face all the while.

"I just don't know how Timber will take it if Orian doesn't make it..." Kaitlyn slightly lowers her head while she whispered.

'I know. But if he doesn't... just think of it like this: Timber is still young, he'll always be able to bond with another figure.'

Kaitlyn nods slowly. Mask had a point. But it still worried Kaitlyn to her core. 'Stop overthinking.' Mask spat. Kaitlyn softly chuckled, as Mask knew Kaitlyn too well.

Orian / Oscar Massacre
- SoulMoon -

Orian was still shallowly breathing, harsh breaths with every breath he took in. His lungs made him sound husky; it was an awful sight and sound. His eyes were closed all the while; he was dreaming.

Orian was walking along with clouds, his dark saffron eyes darting around him; he had no clue where he was... but thought he had died. "Hello?" Orian asked aloud, his ears flicking. But as he looked-- he spotted a small pup standing on the clouds a few feet before him. It was Ice. Her blue orbs staring at him; she had a large red mark across her face from when Orian attacked her and cut her life short.

"I-Ice..?" Orian stammered, his ears pinning backward. She remained silent and went padded toward him. Orian stayed where he was; his fur standing on end on his neck. She then stopped about a foot before him. "You're the one who killed me." She retorted. She was right. Though, the words balled up in his throat and wouldn't come out. She nods a little and sits down.

"Do you know where you are, right now?" Ice asked dryly.

Orian had slowly sat himself down as well; his scars he had only gotten recently were visible on his white pelt but didn't hurt at all. He looks around and looks back with guilt in his eyes, "looks like heaven..."

"You'd be correct," she responds calmly.

"I feel I shouldn't be here... I've done so much wrong-" before he could finish, Ice sat beside him.

"But you've changed... you kind of, pretty much, saved my mother's life, letting Stuart attack you instead of herself," she says, wise words from her.

Orian lowers his head, tears welling up in the rims of his eyes.

"Do you think you're going to survive all those wounds?"

Orian shook his head.

Ice nods and gently presses her head into his flank, comfortingly.

Maxwell Crescent
Ghostmoon Guard

Max frowns down at the water as he continues to wash whatever was placed in front of him, wondering what the smells were that had been cooked because it wasn't often that he and his siblings cooked food. He was curious to actually get to try whatever it was that Zac was making, because though he didn't know the smells, they actually smelt rather good.

Lucas Crescent
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas frowned when he realized that he couldn't really find where his sister was before he figured out that she was in the small storage like closet she had been claiming for healing purposes. And he knew that since she was likely with her mate, it would be best not to interrupt whatever bonding they were doing. With nothing else to do, and most of the pack in all areas of the house finding ways to stay warm, he decided to find out what was going on in the kitchen to find out how the meal was coming along and to check to make sure they would have enough for their pack.

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Nick nodded as she told him what she wanted him to do and he hurried to do it, a deep need to provide for his expecting mate. He drained the large animal of its blood in a large enough bucket before he started to break it down, handing her the best organs to make sure that she had all the nutrients that she needed for her and their pup. He was an expert at breaking down the Elk, making sure that he chose Lilith's most favourite parts of the animal. He reached up to rub at an itch along his nostril, smearing blood there and partially into the mustache of his facial hair before he stopped to stand up straight and turning his head towards the door. "Someone crossed the boarder... What do you want to do?" he asked of her, standing there with the butcher's knife in his hands, covered in the animals blood that he was breaking down for her more than he was the rest of the pack.
@Miasmith17

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur had nodded at Kaitlyn, appreciative of her thinking about him. He had a feeling that after everything that he had just gone through with his best guard was now gone, the one he had just been making his Omega. He was losing pack fast and it was looking to be one of the harshest winters in recent years, with its late start, the snow hadn't stopped since it started. He went about the pack house to find someone to help him get a few of this things from the Alpha's den that he knew that he was going to need, and to choose a few new guards that were desperately needed. He still didn't know who was going to be his new Omega. Why wasn't he actually prepared for how hard this was going to be? He had been more of a guard, he had never expected or thought he had to end up as the actual Alpha.

It took a few hours for him to bring what he needed from the Alpha's den, a few of the pack taking it up to the Alpha's room for him before he was going to sit as close as he possibly could before the fire. He was practically sitting in it as he wrapped his arms around himself before shifting back to a wolf to lie there to try and warm up better, unaware that he had frost and snow in his fur that was steadily starting to melt. He needed to think more about how to salvage and save his pack, he needed to find a good Omega and he was worried about the spring Heat, and how the pack was going to take care of the pup Timber. Thinking about that, he left the warmth of the fire and treaded off on silent paws to the room Orian was in with their pack medic. He needed to know how the man was doing to make sure he wasn't breaking two hearts if he hadn't survived.
teluhtubby teluhtubby
Lily walk over to the kitchen taking a seat in the chair to keep her healing foot elevated:”whats for dinner zac?”
She wasnt sure what it was but smelled good
———/

Lilith was licking her lips as he was doing so, begining to dig into eating the organ parts he left for her until he spoke, causing her to pause and mentioned:”find out what they want then put whoever it is in the ceil”

Lily walk over to the kitchen taking a seat in the chair to keep her healing foot elevated:”whats for dinner zac?”
She wasnt sure what it was but smelled good
———/

Lilith was licking her lips as he was doing so, begining to dig into eating the organ parts he left for her until he spoke, causing her to pause and mentioned:”find out what they want then put whoever it is in the ceil”
*zac, chopping up slabs of meat and putting sautéing them in a pan just laughs a bit* you will see whats for dinner when its ready. But no worries i assure you it will be good.

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Luther felt like his heart had sunk when he nosed his way into the healing room where it held that coppery tang of blood. He didn't know how he was going to do it, how did one break it to a pup that the one that had been taking care of them for who knew how long wasn't going to be around anymore, how did one break such terrible news to a pup? Oh, how was he going to tell Kaitlyn? She looked like she had been forming a bond with the wolf who wasn't going to make it through the night. Growling softly at the monumental task that he had before him, he left his medic to lessen Orian's pain, wondering how they were going to bury him in the ground beneath all the snow as he set off to the worse job of being an Alpha.

With a heavy puff of breath out of his nostrils, sighing heavily as a wolf, Luther continued to pad around on silent paws as he set off to find where Kaitlyn was with TImber. He was a little surprised to find that she was right where he had left her and that the pup was still sleeping, a growing boy needed a good nap he supposed. The boy had both an amazing and tiring ability, since he was still growing. Standing there, looking at her with his piercing yellow eyes before he was taking a deep breath and shifting back to his human form as he took a deep breath and walked towards her. The weight of what he needed to tell her appeared to weigh on him as he looked at her, moving to seat himself beside her.

"Kaitlyn, I was just with... He..." Arthur took in a deep breath as he looked at her, needing a moment to collect himself before he leaned forwards with his arms on his knees as he seemed to prepare himself to comfort her. "Orian doesn't seem like he's going to make it through the night. The healer is going to do all that they can, to make him comfortable and try to keep him here, but in truth he saved you both. No, he saved the pack in doing what he did." he told her, looking up at her with honest and hopeful hazel eyes.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

When there wasn't much left for him to really wash because things were still being used, he started to find plate and utensils and laid them out so that as the pack came to get their portion of the meal. He then, really not sure what else to do, went to go and start to round up pack to tell them that it was almost time to eat dinner. It would be easier if they weren't yelling through the pack house to tell them that it was time to eat.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas pulled a chair out for Lily when he saw her arrive in the kitchen before he was helping his brother to get things ready for the pack and when they would come to eat. He then went to make sure that the pack house kept warm, bringing in some more logs and placing one in each fire that they had going. He was curious as to what the meal was going to be, much like his siblings, used to eating things raw or partially warmed up. He then returned to the dining room, to stand where he could watch the other man cook because he clearly didn't need help with whatever it was that he was doing.

Nick / Grimm
Nick nodded as Lilith told him what she wanted him to do, pausing to give her a kiss on the cheek and nuzzle her neck briefly before he was setting the butcher knife down to leave her with the Elk he caught for her before he was opening the door and heading out to find out which of their guards was on their way to deal with the intruder. Shifting, he ran into the still falling snow to get there as they did. He needed to know who this was and what they were doing in their territory. He ran fast and hard to get there through the thick blanket of white. He used his imposing look of yellow eyes, fur shaped around his chest and head like his lions mane. He growled deep at the intruder as he and a few of their guards arrived, he placed himself in the front as he showed of his pearly white fangs. "Who are you and why are here?" he snarled, before a hint of something came to his nose, this was a medic. A healer. His snarl got deeper and more menacing.
@Miasmith17 Scarecrovv Scarecrovv

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
- SoulMoon -

Finally, Mask had settled down after a bit and Timber somehow was still sleeping. Kaitlyn, herself, wished she could sleep so comfortingly. She listened to the soft squeaking out of Timber's nose as he inhaled and exhaled slowly. Kaitlyn was happy with this, though, what worried her still was Orian. She very slightly lowered her head but shot back up when Arthur had returned and came to sit beside her. She nods softly in greeting and scoots a bit over for him to sit. As he started to speak; her heart had totally skipped a beat. Oh no! Mask whimpered inside of Kaitlyn's head, making her wince.

Kaitlyn sat there shaking, and her pupils began to shake scarcely. She was trying to process this without all of Mask's loud mourning. "Mask, please!" Kaitlyn cried aloud. Before she knew it, tears began pouring from her blue eyes. She used her free hand to wipe the tears from her eyes; she felt very sheepish for this, but her emotions were taking over. And hearing Mask didn't help. At all. Then Timber's little yellow eyes started blinking open and spotted Kaitlyn crying a waterfall. Timber yipped and went to huddle into her neck; not too sure why she was so upset.

"T-Timber..." Kaitlyn stammered; her eyes quivering. Timber looks at her with one cocked ear, his eyes full of sympathy. "Why are you crying?" Timber whined.

Mask heard him and translates for Kaitlyn to understand. "O-Orian..." she cries still and shakes her head; she didn't know how to tell him. She was too heartbroken to even speak anymore.

one of asher's ears swiveled to the side a heartbeat before another stranger came crashing through the trees and underbrush, sending a flurry of white into the air. he stepped forwards in front of the other wolves, all snarls and shows of teeth.

how amusing.

immediately asher avoided the other man's gaze, turning his muzzle to the side and flattening his long ears against the back of his head in a show of submission. his body lowered to the ground just slightly for good measure, the dark fur along his stomach brushing the snow.

he had a role to play, didn't he?

"i apologize," he began, voice soft but raising about half an octave by the tail end of the sentence, resulting in it sounding like some sort of question. he glanced up just once, gold meeting yellow, before his gaze plastered itself back to the ground.

"i-i must have gotten lost in the snow," and there was even a stutter in that one! how convincing of him. "do you happen to have shelter for the night?"

he lifted himself slightly, raising his head and making a show of looking up, eyes drifting to the sky. fresh snow dusted his snout like powdered sugar, melting off his nose. "there's a possibility it could storm, and i don't wanna be stuck out here."

asher stopped, blinking quickly and jerking his nose back down and towards the other dark male as if a thought had just come to him.

"i'm- i mean i know plants! and medicine and- stuff. i'm a healer." he paused, shuffling one large paw in the snow as if he were embarrassed.

"if you need one, that is. i'm sorry- i don't mean to sound so forward."

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur was a little surprised when Timber woke, but he should have been expecting as much with how long the pup had napped for. His heart practically broke when Kaitlyn turned to him as the boy in her arms did his best to comfort her when he had no idea what was wrong. Swallowing hard, he took in a deep breath as he slowly stood up and gently took the pup into his arms before he was moving his chair closer and sitting there next to her. "Hey buddy, she's upset because I told her something very serious about Orian and now I'm going to tell you as well." he said, trying to make his tone as light as he could so that it would make it easier on the boy. He was doing all he could to hide the nervousness inside of him. "You remember how Orian was hurt?" Arthur asked, setting Timber down in his lap so that he was looking into his eyes. He waited for acknowledgement from the younger wolf before he continued.

"You remember how we brought him here, how I took him straight to our healer so that he could get help?" he paused again, taking in a deep breath because the worst part was coming. "The healer did everything he possibly could bud, but he wasn't able to help him in time... The healer is trying, he is trying really hard, bud and I wish he could save him because Orian was a hero. He saved you, he saved Kaitlyn." he said, setting his hand on her knee to give it a firm squeeze. "He saved the entire pack by taking that other wolf on, and I'm going to do everything I can to make sure that something like this never happens again. No one else is going to get hurt if I can help it." he told him seriously, talking to him as real as he could, not coating his words because he needed the boy to understand the gravity of the situation.

Arthur hugged Timber tight and warm before he was giving Kaitlyn a half hug, hoping that because he was Alpha she wouldn't attack him for doing such a thing. "We'll see him again, when we join the great pack." he said, not used to having to provide comfort. He wasn't used to even breaking hard news like he just did and hoped that he had done alright. He stayed silent as he nuzzled his nose into the pups fur as he held him close, a hand now rubbing Kaitlyn's back as he kept quiet, offering them whatever they needed by being silent.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Deep loud, menacing growls emitted from Grimm as he was looking at this foreign wolf in their territory, he wasn't sure about this healer, something seemed off about him. But he also seemed like he'd be a great fit for the pack and their current healer had limited knowledge. Turning his head partially, he gave instructions to the guards get behind the wolf before turning his attention back to him. "There's a place you can stay, until my mate can see you." Grimm said, a deep growl in his voice as he gestured for the wolf to walk with him. It was a risk, but it was safer to have this unknown wolf at his side then behind him. He didn't trust his guards enough to protect him and this way he would see an attack coming.

Getting through the still falling snow, he gave instruction on where they were going and as they went he needed to figure out how to trick this wolf into the cell or else fight him and force him inside. It took awhile to trudge through the snow to get to the building that housed the cell, it hadn't been used since their last guard who'd attacked him to let others go. Now was going to be the hard part, getting this healer inside until Lilith could come and decide what to do with him.

if the man's obvious display of dominance wasn't indication enough, his next sentence was. one of the alpha pair, then. interesting.

asher ducked his head obediently and delivered a "thank you," before falling into stride with the other man. it was an odd offer, but an inherently smart one, and one asher would comply with. he forgoed the act of pretending to be pathetically submissive, but kept his ears flipped back and his tail lowered just in case.

"he doesn't trust us," the voice in his head—nocturne—was saying, and good, he shouldn't, not really. how sad to not trust his own packmates to have his back, though.

the snow fell on the group as they moved, little snowflakes dropping to rest on asher's outermost layer of fur. if it kept going at this rate, his coat would look more white than black. he had half the mind to ask how much longer they would be traveling before a building came into view. the building, however, didn't look particularly lived in, and the lack of footprints or displacement of snow around the area meant it'd been at least a little while since someone was last here. it was odd, why would-

he thought back to what the man had said before they left: "there's a place you can stay, until my mate can see you."

asher faltered mid-step, a subtle, half-aborted movement that would have resulted in him actually stopping if he had any less control of himself.

right. house-arrest, of sorts, then. that was...not necessarily part of the plan—"you didn't have a plan," the voice interrupted his thoughts momentarily but ultimately went ignored—but if he wanted to keep this going, he'd have to follow through. the fact that they hadn't killed him yet was proof enough he had at least some sort of chance to get something more out of this.

"is this...where we're staying?" asher asked, playing dumb, gold eyes roving over the building they'd come upon once more for good measure.

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Luther felt like his heart had sunk when he nosed his way into the healing room where it held that coppery tang of blood. He didn't know how he was going to do it, how did one break it to a pup that the one that had been taking care of them for who knew how long wasn't going to be around anymore, how did one break such terrible news to a pup? Oh, how was he going to tell Kaitlyn? She looked like she had been forming a bond with the wolf who wasn't going to make it through the night. Growling softly at the monumental task that he had before him, he left his medic to lessen Orian's pain, wondering how they were going to bury him in the ground beneath all the snow as he set off to the worse job of being an Alpha.

With a heavy puff of breath out of his nostrils, sighing heavily as a wolf, Luther continued to pad around on silent paws as he set off to find where Kaitlyn was with TImber. He was a little surprised to find that she was right where he had left her and that the pup was still sleeping, a growing boy needed a good nap he supposed. The boy had both an amazing and tiring ability, since he was still growing. Standing there, looking at her with his piercing yellow eyes before he was taking a deep breath and shifting back to his human form as he took a deep breath and walked towards her. The weight of what he needed to tell her appeared to weigh on him as he looked at her, moving to seat himself beside her.

"Kaitlyn, I was just with... He..." Arthur took in a deep breath as he looked at her, needing a moment to collect himself before he leaned forwards with his arms on his knees as he seemed to prepare himself to comfort her. "Orian doesn't seem like he's going to make it through the night. The healer is going to do all that they can, to make him comfortable and try to keep him here, but in truth he saved you both. No, he saved the pack in doing what he did." he told her, looking up at her with honest and hopeful hazel eyes.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

When there wasn't much left for him to really wash because things were still being used, he started to find plate and utensils and laid them out so that as the pack came to get their portion of the meal. He then, really not sure what else to do, went to go and start to round up pack to tell them that it was almost time to eat dinner. It would be easier if they weren't yelling through the pack house to tell them that it was time to eat.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas pulled a chair out for Lily when he saw her arrive in the kitchen before he was helping his brother to get things ready for the pack and when they would come to eat. He then went to make sure that the pack house kept warm, bringing in some more logs and placing one in each fire that they had going. He was curious as to what the meal was going to be, much like his siblings, used to eating things raw or partially warmed up. He then returned to the dining room, to stand where he could watch the other man cook because he clearly didn't need help with whatever it was that he was doing.

Nick / Grimm
Nick nodded as Lilith told him what she wanted him to do, pausing to give her a kiss on the cheek and nuzzle her neck briefly before he was setting the butcher knife down to leave her with the Elk he caught for her before he was opening the door and heading out to find out which of their guards was on their way to deal with the intruder. Shifting, he ran into the still falling snow to get there as they did. He needed to know who this was and what they were doing in their territory. He ran fast and hard to get there through the thick blanket of white. He used his imposing look of yellow eyes, fur shaped around his chest and head like his lions mane. He growled deep at the intruder as he and a few of their guards arrived, he placed himself in the front as he showed of his pearly white fangs. "Who are you and why are here?" he snarled, before a hint of something came to his nose, this was a medic. A healer. His snarl got deeper and more menacing.
Lilith tilt her head as he nuzzle her then continued to eat, she eat the organs taking careful bites then waited few moments before shifting to wolf form and heading over to her mate stopping few inches from him and the outsider “who is the outsider my love? And why are you here?”

she honestly thought they should keep him in a ceil or rip a piece off him as a lesson to not enter their lands
——-
Lily smile at lucas as he pull a chair out for her, but ask him mentally through a link in their mind:’lucas may i talk with you?’
she did it this way so no one would hear them

(if you prefer it not allowed let me know) just thought from a diffrent rp that pack members have a mind link )

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Grimm's lip curled to show his pearly fang as he looked at this medic, this healer as he was questioned. He'd seen the hesitated step, saw that the other might be hard to get into the cell, he movement to turn and face this foreign wolf had the guards closing the distance and boxing him in. "It's where you'll be staying. You'll have food and water." He promised, hoping that there wasn't going to be a fight. He was thrown slightly at the sound of someone's approach, the cold and snow masking his mates scent until she was at his side. He leaned into her for a moment, acknowledging her without turning away from the intruder. How long had they been gone? It could have been several minutes, half an hour or more than an hour, the snow was so thick as the storm showed no signs of letting up.

"He claims to be a Healer, but hasn't given much of a reason as to why he's here. Claimed he got lost." Grimm tells Lilith, unconcious lowering his head and tail just enough that hers were higher, even as her mate he still saw her as being above him in rank. And despite the fact that she was carrying a pup, he didn't move to stand before her and protect her, because he knew that she could protect herself. For now. Until she began to show, he wouldn't impose upon her to take it easy, wouldn't stand in front of her until then, least she lash out at him.

"Did you want to test him?" Grimm decided to ask, knowing their current healer only knew so much, that they were working off of knowledge only gained from the few times they got to watch their last traitorous healer who had fled the pack in what felt like months ago. Curious and cautious yellow eyes gazed back into Gold of this intruder, watching him very carefully because he was still expecting a betrayal, or a fight.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas jolted in surprise when he heard Lilu's voice in his head, looking around noticeably to see if anyone else had heard but no one was paying attention to either of them. No, wait he was getting some odd looks but that was likely because of his suspicions looking about. Offering a tight smile, he went to seat himself at the table, not too far away from his Alpha. He rested his arms on the table and folded his fingers together as he leaned forwards as he did his best to look natural because he was so unused to actually using a mind link. Growing up, being taught that it was there, he and his siblings preferred to rely on their unnatural ability to just know what the other wanted or were going to do.

'What are we to talk about?' He asked, testing the mind link for the first time in eight and a half years. It felt so odd to him, but if this was what the Alpha wanted to use, who was he to argue against it.
@Miasmith17

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Grimm's lip curled to show his pearly fang as he looked at this medic, this healer as he was questioned. He'd seen the hesitated step, saw that the other might be hard to get into the cell, he movement to turn and face this foreign wolf had the guards closing the distance and boxing him in. "It's where you'll be staying. You'll have food and water." He promised, hoping that there wasn't going to be a fight. He was thrown slightly at the sound of someone's approach, the cold and snow masking his mates scent until she was at his side. He leaned into her for a moment, acknowledging her without turning away from the intruder. How long had they been gone? It could have been several minutes, half an hour or more than an hour, the snow was so thick as the storm showed no signs of letting up.

"He claims to be a Healer, but hasn't given much of a reason as to why he's here. Claimed he got lost." Grimm tells Lilith, unconcious lowering his head and tail just enough that hers were higher, even as her mate he still saw her as being above him in rank. And despite the fact that she was carrying a pup, he didn't move to stand before her and protect her, because he knew that she could protect herself. For now. Until she began to show, he wouldn't impose upon her to take it easy, wouldn't stand in front of her until then, least she lash out at him.

"Did you want to test him?" Grimm decided to ask, knowing their current healer only knew so much, that they were working off of knowledge only gained from the few times they got to watch their last traitorous healer who had fled the pack in what felt like months ago. Curious and cautious yellow eyes gazed back into Gold of this intruder, watching him very carefully because he was still expecting a betrayal, or a fight.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas jolted in surprise when he heard Lilu's voice in his head, looking around noticeably to see if anyone else had heard but no one was paying attention to either of them. No, wait he was getting some odd looks but that was likely because of his suspicions looking about. Offering a tight smile, he went to seat himself at the table, not too far away from his Alpha. He rested his arms on the table and folded his fingers together as he leaned forwards as he did his best to look natural because he was so unused to actually using a mind link. Growing up, being taught that it was there, he and his siblings preferred to rely on their unnatural ability to just know what the other wanted or were going to do.

'What are we to talk about?' He asked, testing the mind link for the first time in eight and a half years. It felt so odd to him, but if this was what the Alpha wanted to use, who was he to argue against it.
@Miasmith17
Lilith felt concern, she glare at the newcomer:”must be new to these forest then, if he wasnt then he would of know what kind of pack we are……we should test him, hmm come here” she said to the black wolf guard

he approach her unsure of what she was going to do till she scratch his side causing him to bleed some

Looking back at the newcomer asking:”how would you heal this?”

Scarecrovv Scarecrovv
——
Lily glance at lucas and took a breath, using the mind link:’i want to talk to you about the pack heat, i think i should ask you an important task….if i am not to have found a mate before the pack heat ends, will you stand in and help create the pack next generation with me? I know its alot to ask but the omega rank does allow to help out the alpha or the pack in this way if there arent many males or partners’

she knew it was a big task but fears if her uturus doesnt heal fully before the heat it could be a disaster and loose her chance of bearing especially if she doesnt have a mate this year

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake
- SoulMoon -

Timber little orbs bounced around, trying to understand the situation as to why Kaitlyn was crying. And as Arthur picked him up, he listened as carefully as he could over Kaitlyn's crying. "Okay, tell me, please?" Timber barked softly.

"Yes. Yes, I remember," Timber said gently, his eyes trying to steady. As Arthur then told him what had happened but in a subtle way; Timber's ears slowly flattened as he slowly began realization. "O-oh no..." Timber silently whimpered. "He was l-like a d-dad to me..." Timber murmured, trembling.

Kaitlyn listened also, she almost stopped crying, gray beneath her eyes. She was indeed heartbroken.

As Arthur half-hugged Kaitlyn, she winced from surprise; her head was in the clouds as she was overthinking.

Timber nuzzled his head into Arthur's neck, his little form shaking and whining sadly. Kaitlyn slowly wiped her eyes and spoke softly, "I'm sorry Timber..."

"Don't be sorry, Kaitlyn nor Mask either. You both didn't do anything wrong..." Timber responded shakily.

"Right... we'll see him again..." Kaitlyn said; she knew something in the back of her mind that Ice may find Orian.

But now Mask wouldn't have more pups now... after Ice... things were... off now. Her hopes were all dried up and gone. She sighed inside of Kaitlyn's head; "guess I'll be alone again..."

Kaitlyn felt bad for Mask if only she could hug her... but it wasn't physically possible.

Kaitlyn then rested her hand on Arthur's shoulder and sighed loudly.

"Will we be able to say goodbye?" Timber echoed his thoughts.

the male turned towards him, showing off teeth again and in the same moment the other three wolves moved in closer. they surrounded asher and persuaded him into the act of lowering himself again, ears flat.

"right," he mumbled, voice deceptively nervous but accepting, and stared down at his paws.

he opened his mouth again, another question hanging off his tongue, but the sound of heavy feet in snow had him halting. his eyes flicked upwards and towards the newcomer in brief, genuine surprise.

the other male didn't turn his gaze away from asher himself, but his weight shifted towards the new stranger--a woman this time. their easy touches told asher that they were close; she was probably the mate that had been previously mentioned.

he didn't say anything, although his head cocked slightly to the side at the mention of a test. he watched, unblinking, unfazed, as the woman beckoned one of the other wolves over and drug her claws across his flank.

the woman was a fool if she would so easily hurt her own pawns. regardless, asher slipped the mask back on a half second after, widening his eyes and further painting on an expression of shock.

"why would you do that?"

he took a step closer to eye the wound, the sharp tang of blood reaching his nose. the injury wasn't a serious one, given no teeth were involved and the wolf's heavy winter coat, but the skin had still torn.

"i don't heal," he said, eyes flickering towards the woman's general direction as she asked him the question, but overall avoided her gaze. "i fix."

he frowned at the injury and then glanced back again momentarily.

"i'd...make him shift, first, if he were able, lest he wants to be shaved. patching up wounds is easier on something without fur.” there was amusement in his tone, but his voice was still higher in pitch then normal, and he spoke haltingly, like he was nervous. he wouldn't give up this act so quick.

"the wound isn't large," asher continued, pressing his nose to the other wolf's side so he could move aside fur and see. he made sure to visibly hesitate first. "the bleeding will stop on it's own, but yarrow can help promote clotting if you are worried. honey is one of many options that will help prevent infection."

he shifted his feet. there were plenty of viable options for different herbs, but it really depended on the situation and how many were readily available. he wasn’t sure these two would recognize half of what he mentioned, anyway.

"if you want something more..modern-" he glanced up again. "bandages and ointments and such would prove more useful. and...also more expensive."

asher hadn't been here long, but there was an assortment of herbs and plants already visibly available throughout the woods. there was also surely a town of sorts somewhere around if they really needed.

@Miasmith17 Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

Max returned to the hall that looked down to the kitchen and dining room with some of the pack, having told all that were in the house that dinner was nearly done, that they should come and eat. He found that most of the pack was sleeping or mesmerised by the falling snow outside of their windows. It still felt odd to him to go from such a small pack to a large one because they took most of another pack in, wherever it was the others had gone was still a mystery to them. Shaking his head, he paused in the door frame at the sight of Lily and Lucas at the table, they looked to be talking but he heard nothing. Shaking his head, he went back into the kitchen to see if there was anything else to wash.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas couldn't hide the utter surprise and shock on his face when she asked him to father a pup with her when the time came, he looked as if he'd seen a ghost. It took him over a minute to recover before he was clearing his throat and composing himself 'I don't think I'm the one meant to join when the heat starts, I don't think I'm who the Moon Goddess has chosen. I wouldn't want to go against her. If it's absolutely necessary, I'll do what I must for the pack, including that, but I don't think it's my place.' he reached over to squeeze her arm before getting up from the table and going over to see if Zac needed any help serving dinner because it seemed like it was almost done.

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur kept the pup against his chest, hoping his steady beating heart could be soothing to the boy. So he wasn't expecting it at all when he heard him ask if they could say goodbye, it made him swallow thickly before he was turning his attention to Kaitlyn, as if to make sure that she was going to be okay with this before he was slowly standing up and extending his hand out to her. "Sure, we can say a last goodbye for this life." he said, waiting for the woman to take his hand because he wasn't going to leave her alone in her grief. His hand held hers firmly, strong and reassuring as it wrapped around hers; as if he was trying to find a way to tell her that he was going to be right there for her no matter what.

It was a slow and steady walk to the room that held the healer and Orian, who he hoped wasn't gone just yet. He wanted to shelter the pup from the sight until it was time for the burial. A burial that was going to take them ages with all this snow. Pressing a kiss to the fur of Timber's head, he gave a knock on the door and waited as the healer answered it before he cleared his throat softly to explain why they were there, unaware that they were painting a picture of a family in mourning as he stood there, holding the pup and Kaitlyn's hand. "They've come for a final goodbye. We won't be long." he said, waiting to walk into the small room before he was letting go of Kaitlyn's hand and crouching to place Timber down on his own paws. They could do this however they wanted, he would stand right there and wait for them.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Grimm curled his lip with a growl of annoyance at this healer, but he didn't argue with him as he watched instead, studying him with a hard look in his eyes before he tilted his head and focused on the wolf that Lilith had injured. It wasn't even that bad, it could have been far deeper and more life threatening if she had so desired, and he could have done the same as well. Still, it would be worth finding out what this one could do. He took a deep breath "Shift." he commanded with a deep growl in his tone, watching as the injured man shifted against his will. After a moment, the man lying shivering in the snow, Grimm shifted back to human.

"Here. Use this." Nick said, having reached into the pocket of his jeans to produced a large leaf folded and tied together. Inside was ground yarrow, the gift that the Ghostmoon Healer girl had brought to them, it still held a linger hint of her scent when it was opened up which caused his lip to curl. "Go on and do your job and we might arrange for something better for you." he said, waiting for the thing of yarrow to be taken before he shifted back to wolf to press himself against his mates side to watch and study the healer, because she still had final say.

Mask / Kaitlyn Tamashii
Timber / Timothy Blake
Orian / Oscar Massacre

- SoulMoon -

Kaitlyn also hadn't expected Timber to ask a question; she wasn't even sure if Orian was alive at that very moment. Kaitlyn lowers her gaze but looks to Arthur and nods slightly, that she was okay with it. Kaitlyn had a small flicker of surprise in her blue orbs when he held his hand out for her to hold and she blinks softly to herself, Mask the urges her to do so. Kaitlyn shakily took his hand and stood up slowly. Her small, soft hand gingerly held onto his, not sure what to expect with this at the slightest. "Yay!" Timber said; but the sound of his voice still had some grief, as if he too was trying to calm himself.

Orian was indeed shallowly breathing, his flank trembling for air; his dark-saffron eyes staring off at an unknown figure. He had just returned from seeing a dream from heaven, he knew he wouldn't survive and he was okay with it.

Timber smiled at the kiss on his forehead and as soon as he was set on the ground, he glanced to Kaitlyn who lower her gaze again before letting Mask take her place. The large black wolf had some small scars on her pelt, but nothing too major and she went walking over to Orian with Timber beside her. The look in Mask's eyes was enough to make Timber sad as he looked at the large black wolf. Mask went over and gently nudged Orian and whispers, "Orian?"

"Mask..." Orian wheezed.

"It's okay... you don't have to say anything," Mask says before trembling to lick behind his ear.

"I... need to tell..." Orian coughs roughly between breaths. "...Arthur... to... t...ake...care of... Timber... for... me..."

Mask trembles but wasn't able to respond to this; only knowing the worst. She vaguely nods and then Timber speaks, "it's okay, dad. I'll be okay. You'll be okay. I love you. I'll be safe."

Then Orian has a very small, weak smile form on his face before his flank came to a slow halt. Mask then lets Kaitlyn take her spot as her emotions became too overwhelming. Kaitlyn held Timber in her arms and unsteadily stood up, tears rimming her eyes.

Maxwell
Ghostmoon Guard

Max returned to the hall that looked down to the kitchen and dining room with some of the pack, having told all that were in the house that dinner was nearly done, that they should come and eat. He found that most of the pack was sleeping or mesmerised by the falling snow outside of their windows. It still felt odd to him to go from such a small pack to a large one because they took most of another pack in, wherever it was the others had gone was still a mystery to them. Shaking his head, he paused in the door frame at the sight of Lily and Lucas at the table, they looked to be talking but he heard nothing. Shaking his head, he went back into the kitchen to see if there was anything else to wash.

Lucas
Ghostmoon Omega

Lucas couldn't hide the utter surprise and shock on his face when she asked him to father a pup with her when the time came, he looked as if he'd seen a ghost. It took him over a minute to recover before he was clearing his throat and composing himself 'I don't think I'm the one meant to join when the heat starts, I don't think I'm who the Moon Goddess has chosen. I wouldn't want to go against her. If it's absolutely necessary, I'll do what I must for the pack, including that, but I don't think it's my place.' he reached over to squeeze her arm before getting up from the table and going over to see if Zac needed any help serving dinner because it seemed like it was almost done.

Arthur / Luther
Soulmoon Alpha

Arthur kept the pup against his chest, hoping his steady beating heart could be soothing to the boy. So he wasn't expecting it at all when he heard him ask if they could say goodbye, it made him swallow thickly before he was turning his attention to Kaitlyn, as if to make sure that she was going to be okay with this before he was slowly standing up and extending his hand out to her. "Sure, we can say a last goodbye for this life." he said, waiting for the woman to take his hand because he wasn't going to leave her alone in her grief. His hand held hers firmly, strong and reassuring as it wrapped around hers; as if he was trying to find a way to tell her that he was going to be right there for her no matter what.

It was a slow and steady walk to the room that held the healer and Orian, who he hoped wasn't gone just yet. He wanted to shelter the pup from the sight until it was time for the burial. A burial that was going to take them ages with all this snow. Pressing a kiss to the fur of Timber's head, he gave a knock on the door and waited as the healer answered it before he cleared his throat softly to explain why they were there, unaware that they were painting a picture of a family in mourning as he stood there, holding the pup and Kaitlyn's hand. "They've come for a final goodbye. We won't be long." he said, waiting to walk into the small room before he was letting go of Kaitlyn's hand and crouching to place Timber down on his own paws. They could do this however they wanted, he would stand right there and wait for them.
teluhtubby teluhtubby

Nick / Grimm
Bloodmoon Alpha Male

Grimm curled his lip with a growl of annoyance at this healer, but he didn't argue with him as he watched instead, studying him with a hard look in his eyes before he tilted his head and focused on the wolf that Lilith had injured. It wasn't even that bad, it could have been far deeper and more life threatening if she had so desired, and he could have done the same as well. Still, it would be worth finding out what this one could do. He took a deep breath "Shift." he commanded with a deep growl in his tone, watching as the injured man shifted against his will. After a moment, the man lying shivering in the snow, Grimm shifted back to human.

"Here. Use this." Nick said, having reached into the pocket of his jeans to produced a large leaf folded and tied together. Inside was ground yarrow, the gift that the Ghostmoon Healer girl had brought to them, it still held a linger hint of her scent when it was opened up which caused his lip to curl. "Go on and do your job and we might arrange for something better for you." he said, waiting for the thing of yarrow to be taken before he shifted back to wolf to press himself against his mates side to watch and study the healer, because she still had final say.
Lily notice his expression and felt a bit of pain of sadened, till he mentally spoke to her then felt reassured ‘of course, i wouldnt force that on you’ she watch him leave and tries to think over their discussion….will she need him or will her mate to be arrive when the time comes.
—-
Lilith watched carefully as her partner drew out a leaf with medicine in it, she felt her tail over his but focus on the mater at hand:”my love, your doing very well…..”

Last edited by a moderator:
*zach finishes the food and starts putting it on plates, trying his best to keep everything nice and neat for presentation. Always a people pleaser, he makes sure to season the food thoroughly and bring it all out to the pack one by one* (sorry short post been going through some stuff)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back