• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Can I check, did the time change to the next morning (for most of the characters)?
I don't believe so, Veronica and Vyrik are still travelling to a safe place, Stefan is in limbo, and Emory et all are still in mid-morning

Hey everyone!
Sorry that I didn't get to hang out yesterday! I went on my errands but started getting a migraine, so I had to take it easy once I got home. Which also means I have to work on my three artworks today. My boyfriend and I also started watching Hocus Pocus 2 last night, but I couldn't get through even half of it. Now I have to focus on getting that artwork done. Or at least started.

Who should I unleash Stefan on next? 🤔
Stefan could get super drunk, walk into wherever Hector, Emory, and Oksana end up having a meal, and then he could go on and

- Slander the prince, publicly
- Slander Oksana publicly
- Go off on how he can never escape his sisters memory
- Cry and be honest about how he feels

Or whatever you think fits best. I figured it could be those three he runs into because as far as I know I don't think anyone is in town or in the castle yet

I still have a dull migraine 😅
Well, boo. That stinks. Between allergies and other environmental things, I'm feeling rather run over. I work aboubt 11 km (about 5 miles) away from an 11 hectare wildfire that's been out of control since Saturday afternoon. We need to keep the rear warehouse loading door open during business hours, so it's been awful. They finally got in under control today, but with no rain the forecast it's really dicey. We need rain badly. Dust, mildew and smoke. Blargh.

Glad to be home from work, and even happier today was the end of my work week. I get three days off to recover from a very shitty work week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back