• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Other Side OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I hope you all had a great day!
Work was very chaotic. The dogs were full of it. Had us wondering if it was another full moon 😂

I think its my turn to post for Baldy and Marshall, though Baldy can be a shared "npc" too

Edit: Its just that I'm always a bit drained mid-week coz work.

Hello, I'm Holiday or Yuusei and I'll be playing Bug. (Post up) I'm using this as a way to explore his character and a species I've been wanting to expand on.

animegirl20 animegirl20 , You can send Aurora to greet the new character if you’d like. I figured it would be a good way to get Bug started and would give Aurora something to do too ☺️

Things have gotten a tad wild for me y’all. I may be a little non-existent for a day or two but I promise I’ll be back

Tomorrow is Friday, so I’m hoping to do some roleplay maintenance when I get home. I have to update the front and see who all is going to still join us. I messaged some folks a while back who have character slots on hold and they never got back to me so... I should probably actually do my job and organize that way spots can be opened back up 😂

If anyone wants to automate Baldric feel free to. I'll be down a few more days. Just saw doc for inflamed eye.... but now I get to pretend I'm a pirate? x_e

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. 😊

Pro: I got a much needed hair cut yesterday. Con: I had to work today, and it sucked.

I just gave myself two weeks vacation, so of course I immediately catch a cold. 😂🙈

Yuck. Your immune system has shitty timing. Get well soon!

If anyone wants to automate Baldric feel free to. I'll be down a few more days. Just saw doc for inflamed eye.... but now I get to pretend I'm a pirate? x_e

I was born blind in one eye. I also have a pirate costume I made a few years back...and an eyepatch. Does that mean I'm a pirate by birth? YARRRR MATEY!!!!!!

I have been...sewing. I will continue to be sewing as I scream internally. Scream into the void and I may answer back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back