• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

I was kind of 50/50 on sending a song I thought represented the situation, since on the one hand I love the scene but on the other it's kind of dumb for a player to send their own music sometimes.
But then again

Just imagine this playing when we all started going ham.

That is awesome. It's totally cool for ppl to send the music. XD

I was kind of 50/50 on sending a song I thought represented the situation, since on the one hand I love the scene but on the other it's kind of dumb for a player to send their own music sometimes.
But then again

Just imagine this playing when we all started going ham.

They've been too happy with hammering Thad. If that werewolf was mine I'd send him join his pack after this...

[QUOTE SilverFlight, post: 8532654, member: 3029"] CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt MrBossMan MrBossMan ForgottenName ForgottenName How are the posts coming?

@ReverseWells are you still with us? I'll have to pull your character by the end of the weekend if you don't reply.[/QUOTE]
Hey Silver! Im sorry D:
Im having a little trouble since Edgar is still rather injured and debilitated. I was initially gonna make him unconscious; but that seems inconvenient to the cast. So Im not really sure where to go with Edgar besides his healing abilities. Even then hes still weakened quite a bit. Any suggestions?

[QUOTE SilverFlight, post: 8532654, member: 3029"] CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt MrBossMan MrBossMan ForgottenName ForgottenName How are the posts coming?

@ReverseWells are you still with us? I'll have to pull your character by the end of the weekend if you don't reply.
Hey Silver! Im sorry D:
Im having a little trouble since Edgar is still rather injured and debilitated. I was initially gonna make him unconscious; but that seems inconvenient to the cast. So Im not really sure where to go with Edgar besides his healing abilities. Even then hes still weakened quite a bit. Any suggestions?

No worries, if you're not sure what to do, I'm about to end the fight, I could do a time skip after that if you like. Meanwhile, you can dialogue with the characters, make Thaddeus worry even more XD or something.

No worries, if you're not sure what to do, I'm about to end the fight, I could do a time skip after that if you like. Meanwhile, you can dialogue with the characters, make Thaddeus worry even more XD or something.
Thats fine. I just wanted to see your opinion on it. Im not so sure so Im fine with any decision you have.

Thinking over what else I can do, I can't think of too much. It looks like the Amberdale situation is handled and I'm at a loss

Thinking over what else I can do, I can't think of too much. It looks like the Amberdale situation is handled and I'm at a loss
Mate
We ain’t doing a fair fight

I want a scene where everyone in the task force just goes beat down mode on the dude, and we start listening to hardcore gangster rap.

Posted.

Sincerely sorry I dropped out for a while there in the middle of the climatic scene. Had to get a job and tbh that sapped my motivation to write.

CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt MrBossMan MrBossMan MJ ._. MJ ._. ForgottenName ForgottenName @ReverseWells The Gunrunner The Gunrunner

How is everyone doing? I'd like to pose another question to the group: Would you still be interested continuing through the holidays or should I call for a pause?
Pauses are difficult because there's a high chance many ppl won't come back, at the same time, its a pretty busy time for most and I don't want to make ppl feel like they're obligated to check this thread so regularly through the holiday season.
Alternatively, I could run a small holiday arc with those interested and use it as another recruiting session.

Thoughts?

CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt MrBossMan MrBossMan MJ ._. MJ ._. ForgottenName ForgottenName @ReverseWells The Gunrunner The Gunrunner

How is everyone doing? I'd like to pose another question to the group: Would you still be interested continuing through the holidays or should I call for a pause?
Pauses are difficult because there's a high chance many ppl won't come back, at the same time, its a pretty busy time for most and I don't want to make ppl feel like they're obligated to check this thread so regularly through the holiday season.
Alternatively, I could run a small holiday arc with those interested and use it as another recruiting session.

Thoughts?
Holidays are the same as other days for me.
I could post a reply now but there is no action for Mina to do right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back