• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt MrBossMan MrBossMan MJ ._. MJ ._. ForgottenName ForgottenName @ReverseWells The Gunrunner The Gunrunner

How is everyone doing? I'd like to pose another question to the group: Would you still be interested continuing through the holidays or should I call for a pause?
Pauses are difficult because there's a high chance many ppl won't come back, at the same time, its a pretty busy time for most and I don't want to make ppl feel like they're obligated to check this thread so regularly through the holiday season.
Alternatively, I could run a small holiday arc with those interested and use it as another recruiting session.

Thoughts?
I’m heading to Calgary from the 22nd to the 29th at the latest.

CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt MrBossMan MrBossMan MJ ._. MJ ._. ForgottenName ForgottenName @ReverseWells The Gunrunner The Gunrunner

How is everyone doing? I'd like to pose another question to the group: Would you still be interested continuing through the holidays or should I call for a pause?
Pauses are difficult because there's a high chance many ppl won't come back, at the same time, its a pretty busy time for most and I don't want to make ppl feel like they're obligated to check this thread so regularly through the holiday season.
Alternatively, I could run a small holiday arc with those interested and use it as another recruiting session.

Thoughts?

Personally I'd be up for a small holiday arc. My classes end this week so I'll have more free time for the next few weeks. It'd be a nice way to develop the relationships between everyone's characters too.

Saavedra Saavedra I'm not sure how I should feel about someone also using Bloodborne art haha. Especially the boss i was stuck on for like 2 months

Call the Healing Church, I don´t give a BLUD.

But yeah, Bloodborne is low-hanging fruit for this RP and I took the opportunity.

Also, I intend to introduce my character once you guys arrive at the orphanage. If that´s going to take long, let me know so I can think of something else.

But yeah, Bloodborne is low-hanging fruit for this RP and I took the opportunity.

Also, I intend to introduce my character once you guys arrive at the orphanage. If that´s going to take long, let me know so I can think of something else.

It fit the backstory you made pretty well too

Next post if I have anything to say about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back