• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Order of Seven - OOC

I apoligize for the lack of responses on my part. I've been busy trying to find a job the last few days. I'll get a post up when before I go to bed tonight.

I apoligize for the lack of responses on my part. I've been busy trying to find a job the last few days. I'll get a post up when before I go to bed tonight.
Eeeuugh, job hunting. Best of luck, I mean it. That'll likely be me in 5 months.

ForgottenName ForgottenName I think we might be able to arrange that. Seeing as he'd need to be watched, but the thing is he wouldn't be an official part of the Order anymore. That might get tricky, but if you really want to go this way we'll make it work.

I wonder who our replacement will be for Amberdale
The team was given autonomy over their cases, Amberdale is strictly from the London branch and our team is an internationally-operating unit. He was never supposed to be a permanent npc ^^

ForgottenName ForgottenName I think we might be able to arrange that. Seeing as he'd need to be watched, but the thing is he wouldn't be an official part of the Order anymore. That might get tricky, but if you really want to go this way we'll make it work.

Ooooh I dunno. I really still like Edgar in the Order. Maybe not actually "gashing" him perse but being the cause during his rampant episode crashing through various objects in the room? Im sorry for being difficult >=<

I wasn't sure where you wanted to take it so i wanted to keep my stuff as open to suggestion and stuff as possible haha

Ooooh I dunno. I really still like Edgar in the Order. Maybe not actually "gashing" him perse but being the cause during his rampant episode crashing through various objects in the room? Im sorry for being difficult >=<
Likely any injury Edgar sustained was Thaddeus' fault. XD

Emi Nebulas Emi Nebulas I just saw your CS, I wasn't tagged when you posted it, I had no idea it was there!
If you're still interested I can give you the feedback on your character now.

You guys are awesomely cruel! Mina's bag of herb must be in Oliver's hand now; a soft and girlish method left unused...
I was kind of 50/50 on sending a song I thought represented the situation, since on the one hand I love the scene but on the other it's kind of dumb for a player to send their own music sometimes.
But then again

Just imagine this playing when we all started going ham.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back