• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The OOC set for shadows.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hello, this is my first time on this app thing and im confused about the process. Do i fill out the sheet? Ive rped before though lol

Yea feel free to post a sheet, once enough people have I shall write the opening post and tag everyone

eyyliner eyyliner I could totally see Relyea and Amber being at the very least, shenanigan rivals in thievery. I hope she makes it in!

Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy i can totally imagine that! i can picture them talking about what they stole that week and then getting angry b/c the other one stole what they were gonna steal, lol

amber: "so i took this totally cool locket at this one stall-"
relyea: "uh, excuse you, that was the locket i was gonna steal!"

Last edited:
Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy i can totally imagine that! i can picture them talking about what they stole that week and then getting angry b/c the other one stole what they were gonna steal, lol

amber: "so i took this totally cool locket at this one stall-"
relyea: "uh, excuse you, that was the locket i was gonna steal!"
Haha! Like they get fussy at each other like gamers do when you "steal their kill." Love that. I look forward to seeing how the two of them interact!

I'll probably have a first post up on the weekend or before. The starting city will be named

Hanyor, it is in the country of Seerd. Mostly human and beastkin live in these lands but all sorts can be found if one looked hard enough. Hanyor is a large location on the water, fishing and trade being the biggest boon to the economy. Two classes live here, easily summed up with "noble" and "working class"

If you all wish to start in this large walled city you can or you could arrive here upon instruction of Waboe who has scouted you.

Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy EmWiley0816 EmWiley0816
Heyo not sure if you noticed but the rp is up and ready to go, some posts have been made and I didn't want to reply unless I knew if you two are still playing or not.

Alvaris Alvaris eyyliner eyyliner
Its sad for me to say but I think some ghosts happened.
I can continue the plot but with half the cast dropping the actual test for the characters would have to change somewhat as I had a task for each character lol

I can advertise again or change as need and proceed but I wanted to ask you two how you'd wanna proceed and tag
EmWiley0816 EmWiley0816 and Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy one more time before I type stuff up haha

Yeah.. it just be like that on this site. Maybe you can try advertising again and if no one shows interest, we can move on, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back