• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[The One Ring] The Rise of Dale - OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
True, but Dorin's family settled in the Blue Mountains following the whole arrival of Smaug thing. Doubtless he and others there would've heralded a summons from Thorin, but I'd have thought the Battle would have long concluded by the time they could get there.

Well, I imagine Dorin getting to know Vigdis over the course of his visits to Dale is a possibility, and he could've run into Bersha and Inglord on the road. But as to how likely it is that the other characters could've encountered each other in the past, I imagine their players likely know them characters better than I do.

If A Ayelech and CommanderNecro CommanderNecro are good with this idea we might have the basis of the company coming together. For the festival I imagine accomodations are scarce so perhaps Vigdis would offer to put Dorin up, and his guests as well and then it would be seeking out Calanhir at the festival.

I am good with it, let's do this!

Yup go ahead. Sorry for the late response been busy

If A Ayelech and CommanderNecro CommanderNecro are good with this idea we might have the basis of the company coming together. For the festival I imagine accomodations are scarce so perhaps Vigdis would offer to put Dorin up, and his guests as well and then it would be seeking out Calanhir at the festival.
What about for my OC? How would she likely be introduced and stuff?

I've posted an introduction there leaving the hook that Dorin and Vigdis had planned to meet at the festival. I imagine our Beornings will be part of Dorin's entourage having linked up as he travelled across Wilderland so that will bring most of us together. Vigdis also plans to seek out any loremasters, so that can link in our Elf I hope.

I've posted an introduction there leaving the hook that Dorin and Vigdis had planned to meet at the festival. I imagine our Beornings will be part of Dorin's entourage having linked up as he travelled across Wilderland so that will bring most of us together. Vigdis also plans to seek out any loremasters, so that can link in our Elf I hope.
aight got it

M Meduion I hope you do not mind me creating a side character Inga, a friend of Vigdis to arrange a meeting between Vigdis and Calanhir?

Ok so clarification. Am I arriving with someone or just kinda arriving?

Im just gonna assume im arriving on my own for some reason I can explain later.

So per M Meduion 's suggestion, you could be along with A Ayelech 's character Ingelord staying with VIgdis. I kind of engineered this outdoor biergarten as a meeting point. So maybe Bersha had taken time to explore the town on their own and came upon the biergarten.

So per M Meduion 's suggestion, you could be along with A Ayelech 's character Ingelord staying with VIgdis. I kind of engineered this outdoor biergarten as a meeting point. So maybe Bersha had taken time to explore the town on their own and came upon the biergarten.
Ahhh ok. Im just gonna say she went exploring the town and then appears. Cause she kinda likes to do whatev

Il post it soon either in an hour or so. Or tomorrow.

If you mean a favored horse, or dog, or some such, sure. But unless you take a Cultural Virtue (if your Culture has them) to represent them, they aren't use in combat.
So I can say I have a bird or big wolf? But cant use it in combat?

So I can say I have a bird or big wolf? But cant use it in combat?

You can have a bird or a dog, but not a wolf. Wolves are close to wargs, and most people would kill a wolf on sight.

IIRC, the Woodsmen actually have a Cultural Reward to get a dog, that can also assist in some things.

You can have a bird or a dog, but not a wolf. Wolves are close to wargs, and most people would kill a wolf on sight.

IIRC, the Woodsmen actually have a Cultural Reward to get a dog, that can also assist in some things.
eagle? vulture? what kind of bird?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back