• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[The One Ring] The Rise of Dale - OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
"No trouble on your journey I hope? It seems like all the folk for twenty leagues around have made their way here..."
Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws
Would Dorin have been likely to encounter trouble on his journey? If so, what kind? Granted, I recall it's a short distance between Dale and Erebor, but you never know.

ima wait for you too respond fyi

sure, I was not sure if Vigdis, Dorin, and Bersha ....mainly Vigdis...were going to approach Calanhir and speak to him or how you all wanted to arrange this conversation..

I am happy to do an intro for Calanhir...a brief summary of his journey...his thoughts, feelings, etc...he has keen hearing so he probably heard mention of his name...so I can have him approach if you all want to go that way...

sure, I was not sure if Vigdis, Dorin, and Bersha ....mainly Vigdis...were going to approach Calanhir and speak to him or how you all wanted to arrange this conversation..

I am happy to do an intro for Calanhir...a brief summary of his journey...his thoughts, feelings, etc...he has keen hearing so he probably heard mention of his name...so I can have him approach if you all want to go that way...
That is up to you elf man

Cause I know the house of Beor is old as fuck so not sure if they would exist by this point....

We haven't yet heard from our second Beorning player -- should we assume they aren't going to chime in at this point?

I will be a bit lazy here, sorry (started a new job last week with early mornings).
Where exactly are we starting out
We haven't yet heard from our second Beorning player -- should we assume they aren't going to chime in at this point?
sorry i tried to catch up but I didn’t feel confident I understood the context. Will try tomorrow.

I will be a bit lazy here, sorry (started a new job last week with early mornings).
Where exactly are we starting out

sorry i tried to catch up but I didn’t feel confident I understood the context. Will try tomorrow.

Currently we're just making introductions in Laketown where we've gathered for the Memorial of the Battle of Five Armies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back