• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Olympus Prophecies

stellar.nova

queen of the stars

6711297815c7ce468640cb0e56184024.png

02492678b416be507c19e74f6633df5d.png

39bcb8160ff1ad2fc4a68b8699bc6dbd.jpg

Hello, lovelies! I just recently got my group, The Olympus Prophecies, up and running. The thing is, we still have plenty of roles up for the taking, and we are quite welcoming to anyone who wants to join. If you are interested in action, greek mythology, and the adrenaline rush of danger and story creating, then this might be the right RP for you. Feel free to click the link below and check it out! 

If you find that you are, indeed, interested then please know that you must do a writing sample. The writing sample must be two paragraphs in length and be a response to this prompt: Your character is on a deserted island by themselves. What do they do to survive? You may choose a character on the Character List found within the group and use that character. 

Entries should be sent via private message to @Starfish @crucialstar @TheWeirdPhilosopher and @PixieDust. From there we will approve you and let you into the group. 

We look forward to any adventuring that may come our way!

- <3  Star

old-vector-pack-of-ancient-greek-designs_643181.jpg

@Starfish

(Apologies in advance)

I remember the interest check for this in August! But I was too late, haha....

By Character List, do you mean the submitted characters or those that you're trying to fill in?

(I'd rather not make a fool of myself as I am prone to do)

Just now, AnimeGenork said:

@Starfish

(Apologies in advance)

I remember the interest check for this in August! But I was too late, haha....

By Character List, do you mean the submitted characters or those that you're trying to fill in?

(I'd rather not make a fool of myself as I am prone to do)

In the characters tab in the group, you will find another tab titled: Character List. Those with no names tagged beside them are free for the taking, love! And no worries! You won't make a fool of yourself, I'm sure! ^v^

In the characters tab in the group, you will find another tab titled: Character List. Those with no names tagged beside them are free for the taking, love! And no worries! You won't make a fool of yourself, I'm sure! ^v^

Ah, thank you!

I might not get to this until later tomorrow, but I'll certainly try my best when I do! ^^

Just now, AnimeGenork said:

Ah, thank you!

I might not get to this until later tomorrow, but I'll certainly try my best when I do! ^^

That's fine! There's no rush! I look forward to it! <3

i'm defintely interested. can i submit a writing sample about both my characters? like, they're stuck on the island together?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interesting as being Erato, and I will submit the writing sample eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back